Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Bush proposes day of prayer for Katrina victims [Re: Unagipie]
    #4638211 -

You're right. I think it's time humans created a new God, one that isn't such a heartless dick.


--------------------
Money doesn't grow on trees, but deficits do grow under Bushes.

You can accept, reject, or examine and test any new idea that comes to you. The wise man chooses the third way.
- Tom Willhite

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to change my opinions should I become aware of additional facts, the falsification of information or different perspectives. Articles written by others which I post may not necessarily reflect my opinions in part or in whole, my opinions may be in direct opposition, the topic may be one on which I have yet to formulate an opinion or have doubts about, an article may be posted solely with the intent to stimulate discussion or contemplation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bush proposes day of prayer for Katrina victims [Re: Prosgeopax]
    #4638222 -

A God that is more snuggly.  :heart:


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bush proposes day of prayer for Katrina victims [Re: Swami]
    #4638228 -

I was thinking of a voluptuous female deity that's never on the rag and visits good little boys every night to give them their rewards. Why wait till you're dead?


--------------------
Money doesn't grow on trees, but deficits do grow under Bushes.

You can accept, reject, or examine and test any new idea that comes to you. The wise man chooses the third way.
- Tom Willhite

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to change my opinions should I become aware of additional facts, the falsification of information or different perspectives. Articles written by others which I post may not necessarily reflect my opinions in part or in whole, my opinions may be in direct opposition, the topic may be one on which I have yet to formulate an opinion or have doubts about, an article may be posted solely with the intent to stimulate discussion or contemplation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bush proposes day of prayer for Katrina victims [Re: Prosgeopax]
    #4638246 -

That's what I meant.


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bush proposes day of prayer for Katrina victims [Re: looner2]
    #4638252 -

We shouldn't need a President for that.


America doesn't need to feel better.

It needs to think better.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So why should i vote for bush?
( 1 2 all )
Scarfmeister 1,850 25 08/01/04 08:17 PM
by Ravus
* Is George W Bush the Messiah?
( 1 2 3 all )
PsiloKitten 3,459 58 10/17/03 10:11 AM
by GernBlanston
* Bush gives up sweets, feels "called by God" EchoVortex 859 6 04/02/03 06:30 PM
by adrug
* Bush Increasing Religious Allusions
( 1 2 all )
Crapula 2,289 35 02/21/03 11:06 AM
by luvdemshrooms
* US troops asked to pray . . . for Bush! EchoVortex 567 9 03/31/03 02:33 AM
by RadioActiveSlug
* U.S. Soldiers in Iraq Asked to Pray for Bush Anonymous 369 1 04/04/03 09:32 AM
by Buddha5254
* Interview with the woman Bush allegedly sexually assaulted
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
LearyfanS 7,623 92 07/24/03 06:14 AM
by Phred
* BEYOND BUSH - Part I RonoS 1,602 12 07/02/03 03:07 PM
by Rono

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
2,626 topic views. 2 members, 5 guests and 48 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.