Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Is George W Bush the Messiah? [Re: PsiloKitten]
    #2012082 -

You should read more of my posts then as I don't think much more of Bush than he was the best of two bad choices.

And when you can show evidence that would hold up in court, bring it to my attention.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is George W Bush the Messiah? [Re: ]
    #2012084 -

Read the thread, lazyass.  :loveeyes:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is George W Bush the Messiah? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2012099 -

lds,

I didnt really want your attention.

Was that where you were confused?

I promise. I want your attention.

Ill make a thread titled:

"LDS I WANT YOUR ATTENTION"

k?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is George W Bush the Messiah? [Re: PsiloKitten]
    #2012268 -

Quote:
I didnt really want your attention.



Perhaps you can show me where I said you wanted my attention?

No, I'm not confused but if you can't understand my posts feel free to ask.  :wink:


Quote:
I promise. I want your attention. 



Please. I know women are famous for changing their minds, but which is it?


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is George W Bush the Messiah? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2012301 -

"And when you can show evidence that would hold up in court, bring it to my attention. "

Can you read what you wrote? Do I need to put in any commas or anything?

I omitted the word When...

When I want your attention.

There, I corrected it. Does that float your boat?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is George W Bush the Messiah? [Re: PsiloKitten]
    #2012320 -

Me: And when you can show evidence that would hold up in court, bring it to my attention.

You: I didnt really want your attention.

Me: Perhaps you can show me where I said you wanted my attention?


Still waiting.


Quote:
I omitted the word When...

When I want your attention.

There, I corrected it. Does that float your boat?



I was aware of what you did. It doesn't float my boat. I was having a bit of fun with you.

Perhaps YOU need a nap.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is George W Bush the Messiah? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2012359 -

Luv,

What caliber gun did I put to your head to make you read this thread and give it any attention whatsoever?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is George W Bush the Messiah? [Re: PsiloKitten]
    #2012386 -

Perhaps you can show me where I said you made me read this thread?

Here's a thought, choose to ignore me if you'd like.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is George W Bush the Messiah? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2012410 -

It goes both ways on your last statement.

Like I said, you never once replied to the topic of this thread in any real terms.. You admit you had not read all the information.. and then you go on to say:
"And when you can show evidence that would hold up in court, bring it to my attention"

As if this wasnt worthy of your attention. As if your attention was really what I was giving a shit about.

I just dont understand what you added to this thread.

I still dont get it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is George W Bush the Messiah? [Re: PsiloKitten]
    #2012458 -

Quote:
PsiloKitten said:
It goes both ways on your last statement.



Not really, I find many of your posts to be funny as hell.


Quote:
Like I said, you never once replied to the topic of this thread in any real terms.



You must have forgotten my first post to this thread. Here, I'll repost it for you.
"If you took 50 pics of Bush, and one or more grabbed your attention... aren't those the ones you would show off?

They actually look quite silly."

It appears on topic to me.


Quote:
. You admit you had not read all the information.. and then you go on to say:
"And when you can show evidence that would hold up in court, bring it to my attention"



Perhaps you're thinking of your Clark thread. That's where I stated I stopped reading the links because I found them uninteresting.

Quote:
As if this wasnt worthy of your attention. As if your attention was really what I was giving a shit about.



Well, you could always stop responding. Or do YOU like the attention?

Quote:
I just dont understand what you added to this thread.



About as much value as your original post in this thread. Many of your posts are interesting even when I disagree. This one was not.

Quote:
I still dont get it.



So I see.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Edited by luvdemshrooms (10/15/03 07:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is George W Bush the Messiah? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2012479 -

Post # #2012082

You are really losing it.

How's it feel to have so many bullshit responses ruining threads that you dont even know what's going on?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is George W Bush the Messiah? [Re: PsiloKitten]
    #2012507 -

You: You admit you had not read all the information..

Me: Perhaps you're thinking of your Clark thread. That's where I stated I stopped reading the links because I found them uninteresting.



Quote:
You are really losing it.



Then you can show me, in this thread, where I stated I hadn't read all the info?



Quote:
How's it feel to have so many bullshit responses ruining threads that you dont even know what's going on?



Unless somewhere in this post you can show me where I said I hadn't read all the info, you'll have to answer that for yourself.

I did say it in your Clark thread.

Advance notice to all, I'll be editing and earlier thread as there are several { where there should be [.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is George W Bush the Messiah? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2012720 -

It's not an english class.

You should really stop using that tired excuse to edit your threads.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is George W Bush the Messiah? [Re: PsiloKitten]
    #2012736 -

Should I decide to begin using that as an excuse, I'll keep your advice in mind.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is George W Bush the Messiah? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2012758 -

You have used it twice today.

That's enough though. Yer not worth dealing with any more today, Ive expended way too much finger energy on this today.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is George W Bush the Messiah? [Re: PsiloKitten]
    #2012771 -

:kiss:


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is George W Bush the Messiah? [Re: PsiloKitten]
    #2013307 -

Yer not worth dealing with any more today, Ive expended way too much finger energy on this today.

Good thinking psilo  :laugh:


--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is George W Bush the Messiah? [Re: Xlea321]
    #2014851 -

Im surprised it took so long...you are arguing with a old landlord whos only joy comes from annoying people on an internet message board! ...you'd think you'd just let him say his non-opinionated comments....after all he never has anything relevent to say to the issue. :smirk:


--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is George W Bush the Messiah? [Re: Azmodeus]
    #2017601 -

Just was I was about to say. You're going tooth and nail from someone with a fucking Ted Nugent quote in his sig, for god's sake.

And on a side note; because I'm dyslexic, whenever I see the word "sake" following "god's" or "pete's", I always see it as the Japanese rice wine, and it makes me laugh.

Cuz, really. Picture god at a sushi bar with a nice cup of sake, flirting with the little Japanese waitress.

Okay, I'm done.


--------------------
There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people.
  --  Howard Zinn

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography --- by Webster G. Tarpley & Anton Chaitkin Psychoactive1984 756 0 05/02/05 11:27 PM
by Psychoactive1984
* George Bush was right about what?????
( 1 2 all )
Silversoul 4,356 37 03/16/05 06:39 AM
by Innvertigo
* My father crapped bigger ones than George Bush fft2 811 3 06/17/04 08:44 PM
by Anonymous
* George Bush to WHO: Junk food is good for you
( 1 2 all )
carbonhoots 3,652 32 01/24/04 02:19 PM
by carbonhoots
* When terror bell rings, George Bush smiles ekomstop 1,284 12 10/08/04 06:56 PM
by JesusChrist
* George Bush Causes Hurricanes 1stimer 675 3 10/28/04 11:16 AM
by Annapurna1
* George Bush drops his dog on its head FileSoup 1,849 16 09/04/03 01:05 AM
by Baby_Hitler
* George Bush Sr: Reasons Not to Invade Iraq Swami 788 3 04/10/04 11:43 AM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
3,459 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.