Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Interview with the woman Bush allegedly sexually assaulted [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1741018 - 07/23/03 12:06 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I don't know who typed that message to you

Sure. Sure you don't.

Quote:

but you trying to blackmail me with it

Main Entry: black?mail
Pronunciation: 'blak-"mAl
Function: noun
Etymology: black + 1mail
Date: 1552
1 : a tribute anciently exacted on the Scottish border by freebooting chiefs for immunity from pillage
2 a : extortion or coercion by threats especially of public exposure or criminal prosecution b : the payment that is extorted
- blackmail transitive verb
- black?mail?er noun

I am not a freebooting chief, nor did I try to extort or coerce you.

Keep trying if you'd like. I'd give up though as you've already made yourself look rather foolish.

You have fun though lil' fella!

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: Interview with the woman Bush allegedly sexually assaulted [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1741041 - 07/23/03 12:16 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

"Keep trying if you'd like...."

Don't need to.  You've expressed yourself adequetly enough. :smirk:

But i would like to explain why I used the term blackmail.  Because i really couldn't think of another word to explain why you would keep bringing the trade pot thing up.  Like your trying to get me not to argue with you because you saying that would make me feel guilty or afraid, as in when you threatened to show pm's to administration.

Go back to your hobby.....
Oh wait!, this IS your hobby.  sorry about that.... :frown:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1741060 - 07/23/03 12:23 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

As I said, I brought it up so others could see you for what you are.

Funny thing is, it would have died several posts ago had you only been smart enough to let it go.

And I threatened nothing, merely said if necessary to back up my statement they could look.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: Interview with the woman Bush allegedly sexually assaulted [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1741066 - 07/23/03 12:26 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

So what is the point you are trying to make with all this? :confused:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1741071 - 07/23/03 12:27 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Just that you seem to have little sense.

Go ahead and keep dragging this out.

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1741082 - 07/23/03 12:31 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Ok, i have all day...
And not a very good point either...you've made yourself look worse than me!

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1741096 - 07/23/03 12:34 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

If that makes you happy.

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1741100 - 07/23/03 12:34 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

:grin:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #1741182 - 07/23/03 12:56 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

So...............

What do you guys think about the woman who is accusing Bush of rape?

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  The Fe-Fi-Four Plus 2 - I Wanna Come Back (From the World of LSD)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Interview with the woman Bush allegedly sexually assaulted [Re: Learyfan]
    #1741195 - 07/23/03 12:58 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

She's a nut-job.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1741221 - 07/23/03 01:05 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

After reviewing the case more closely, I'd have to agree.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Interview with the woman Bush allegedly sexually assaulted [Re: silversoul7]
    #1741261 - 07/23/03 01:18 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

silverspeak: After reviewing the case more closely, I'd have to agree.

English: I should have read all the info before commenting.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#1741338 - 07/23/03 01:40 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Hey, I never said she wasn't crazy. All I asked was that you back up your claim, which you failed to do.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Interview with the woman Bush allegedly sexually assaulted [Re: silversoul7]
    #1741388 - 07/23/03 01:50 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

There was no back up needed for my opinion of her.

All you needed to do was to actually read the article and court filing.

It's good to see you have finally done so.

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1741489 - 07/23/03 02:07 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:

Why do you think that? :smile:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#1741585 - 07/23/03 02:28 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Azmodeus said:
Quote:

silversoul7 said:

Why do you think that? :smile: 

Excellent question, deserving of an answer.  Well, first of all, she makes it seem like Bush was not only raping her, but conspiring against her.  She claims Bush had her bank account expunged, her husband fired, and had her beaten and raped.  The question: why?  Why her?  She seems to exhibit characteristics of paranoid schizophrenia.

--------------------

OfflineCornholio
A liberal guy(on hiatus)

Loc: Austin, TX
    #1741591 - 07/23/03 02:32 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Thank you!  :laugh:  I can't believe lds made about 50 posts dodging the question just to piss Azmodeus off.  :shake: 

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1741610 - 07/23/03 03:42 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Excellent question, deserving of an answer.  Well, first of all, she makes it seem like Bush was not only raping her, but conspiring against her.  She claims Bush had her bank account expunged, her husband fired, and had her beaten and raped.  The question: why?  Why her?  She seems to exhibit characteristics of paranoid schizophrenia. 

Ah!...i see where your coming from, and those are good reasons.  I agree, she seems a nutbasket.  I also believe she may have been/ is a crack addict and she could be after money with a good sob story.

Thank you silver, that was a model post of an opinion. :grin:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1741691 - 07/23/03 04:11 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

You feel the need to explain what any moronic jackass with two eyes could see for his/her self?

Now that's funny.

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1741710 - 07/23/03 04:15 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I think giving reasons to back up your opinions is quite common...especially in a forum full of debate, and politics...

Im sorry you feel so angry at giving reasons to back up what you say. :smirk:
Mabye this isn't the forum for you? :shake:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom