Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Interview with the woman Bush allegedly sexually assaulted [Re: Cornholio]
    #1741714 - 07/23/03 04:16 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

1. Any Bozo with eyes SHOULD have been able to see that without having needed an explanation. Since I don't recall you needing one, you'll not be put into the Bozo category.

2. Perhaps you should recount.

3. Dodge? Not hardly, more like a combo of not feeling the need to recognize a truly foolish question, not saying the obvious, and tweaking those who, if they needed to ask, hadn't read the story or court filing.

I mean really. Some questions ARE stupid.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Interview with the woman Bush allegedly sexually assaulted [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1741720 - 07/23/03 04:18 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Should you guys manage to make me angry, I'll consider it lil' fella.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
Re: Interview with the woman Bush allegedly sexually assaulted [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1741729 - 07/23/03 04:20 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

you have once again ruined an entire thread  :laugh: congrats!

--------------------
Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell; spirituality is for those who have been there.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Interview with the woman Bush allegedly sexually assaulted [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #1741748 - 07/23/03 04:23 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Well thanks but I think entire thread is a bit overstated.

I mean after all, your post didn't help so you, among others, share in the glory that is this thread.

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: Interview with the woman Bush allegedly sexually assaulted [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1741765 - 07/23/03 04:28 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

HA!...stop clusterfucking tha thread! :nut:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Interview with the woman Bush allegedly sexually assaulted [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1741950 - 07/23/03 05:17 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Azmodeus said:
HA!...stop clusterfucking tha thread! :nut: 

Perhaps when you stop clusterfucking life.

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Interview with the woman Bush allegedly sexually assault [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1741951 - 07/23/03 05:18 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Holy crap! I leave you kids alone for a few hours and look what happens.

At least two thirds of this thread could have (and should have) been handled via PMs.

Stop this silly shit immediately.

pinky

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Interview with the woman Bush allegedly sexually assault [Re: Phred]
    #1741956 - 07/23/03 05:20 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Yes dad.

Perhaps that'll teach you to not have a life!

--------------------

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
Re: Interview with the woman Bush allegedly sexually assault [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1741987 - 07/23/03 05:28 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I clusterfucked your sister with a wiffle ball bat and various garage tools.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Interview with the woman Bush allegedly sexually assault [Re: monoamine]
    #1742000 - 07/23/03 05:31 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

grandmasterfat said:
I clusterfucked your sister with a wiffle ball bat and various garage tools.

Did she like it?

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
    #1742407 - 07/23/03 07:22 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Well  i was there too, and it didn't seem like she enjoyed it half as much as your mom!  :tongue2:

Ok, ill stop now....seriously!

FOR REAL! :lipsrsealed:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Interview with the woman Bush allegedly sexually assault [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1742416 - 07/23/03 07:23 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Feel free to "enjoy" either one.

Frankly though, if you can get it up for my mom there's something seriously wrong with you.

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Interview with the woman Bush allegedly sexually assault [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1743830 - 07/24/03 06:14 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Okay, that's it.

*Click*

pinky

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]