Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
THE BEST COMEBACK LINE EVER!!!
    #4511716 -

This was in the Washington Post ... the title of the article was "Best Comeback Line Ever."

In summary, the police arrested Patrick Lawrence, a 22-year-old white male, resident of Dacula, GA,
in a pumpkin patch at 11:38 p.m. on Friday.

Lawrence will be charged with lewd and lascivious behavior, public indecency, and public intoxication at the Gwinnett County courthouse on Monday.

The suspect explained that as he was passing a pumpkin patch he decided to stop. "You know, a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was no one around here for miles.

At least I thought there wasn't," he stated in a phone interview.

Lawrence went on to say that he pulled over to the side of the road, picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purposes, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his need.
"I guess I was just really into it, you know?" he commented with evident embarrassment.

In the process, Lawrence apparently failed to notice a Gwinnett County police car approaching and was unaware of his audience until officer Brenda Taylor approached him. "It was an unusual situation, that's for sure," said officer Taylor. "I walked up to (Lawrence) and he's...just working away at this pumpkin."

Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached Lawrence.

I just went up and said, 'Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you are screwing a pumpkin?' :doggystyle:

"He froze and was clearly very surprised that I was there, and then looked me straight in the face and said,          " A pumpkin?  Damn...is it midnight already?'
:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE BEST COMEBACK LINE EVER!!! [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #4511781 -

well, for a drunk pumpkin humper, he's pretty witty.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE BEST COMEBACK LINE EVER!!! [Re: afoaf]
    #4511798 -

hehe!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE BEST COMEBACK LINE EVER!!! [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #4511866 -

honestly, that's hilarious....BUT, if he was aware enough to come up with a retort that quickly, he wasn't drunk enough to be screwing a pumpkin.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE BEST COMEBACK LINE EVER!!! [Re: Liz]
    #4511871 -

I first heard that joke about twenty years ago. I call shenanigans on the truth of that story.


--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE BEST COMEBACK LINE EVER!!! [Re: Hanky]
    #4511947 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE BEST COMEBACK LINE EVER!!! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4511954 -

Thanks, that's what I thought.


--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE BEST COMEBACK LINE EVER!!! [Re: Hanky]
    #4512062 -

but there really is a Dacula in Gwinnett, I've never seen a pumpkin patch near there though...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* pumpkin sex
( 1 2 3 all )
BLAST_420 5,639 52 10/20/09 10:33 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* origional title was: best comeback line ever truekimbo2 670 6 11/02/04 01:38 AM
by ICHMLASC
* What's up with Smashing Pumpkins rocking the fuck out?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
theuser 8,265 71 04/27/06 11:00 PM
by theuser
* Shroomery Pumpkin Contest
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
I AM SWIM 15,428 84 11/01/10 11:01 PM
by Walrus_Infested
* Pumpkin Spice :derpyum:
( 1 2 3 all )
shadyy 3,356 49 08/20/17 06:06 PM
by Canadian Jesus
* Last Halloween I burried a couple smashed pumpkins :UPDATE: is it a pumpkin?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
DTCharlieB 1,929 66 07/15/17 06:35 AM
by DTCharlieB
* So who's carving drug pumpkins this Halloween?
( 1 2 all )
Rebelutionsssss 5,177 32 09/24/15 12:17 AM
by ThatKidWithTheFace
* Pumpkin Simulator
( 1 2 all )
veggieM 5,407 34 09/12/08 03:08 PM
by Atheist

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
706 topic views. 6 members, 16 guests and 189 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.