Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleTien
人民英雄
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia Flag
Methamphetamine
    #4507705 - 08/07/05 04:58 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Where to begin..where to begin...??
Anger..anger...misunderstanding...
I don't really know why I am sharing this with all of you guys, but I just need to dump this somewhere...so here it goes.

I have always been fascinated with all the drugs and their effects on our bodies and minds. More importantly though I am particularly mesmerized with the process of growing/creating the drug. I am sharing a basement 1-bdrm apartment with my beloved girlfriend who is supportive of me..almost all the time..

In the past I have grown cannabis several times and currently grow p.cubensis mushrooms. My girlfriend does not have a problem with these hobbies of mine. I should also mention that I have NEVER done Meth.

However, for the past little while I have been researching on how to synthesize Methamphetamine. The process is fairly stinky but most importantly very dangerous
I have done some chemical work in the past..Benzocain and DXM extractions to be exact. I feel fairly confident that I can pull off synthesizing Methamphetamine. As far as the final product goes...I don't care what happens to the Meth..it can go down the toilet for all I give a shit. I JUST WANT TO MAKE IT

Last night I let my girlfriend know about my plans..and she TOTALLY exploded on my ass. For good ten minutes all I could catch flying out of her mouth was "STUPID STUPID STUPID".

..The worst part is that I know how right she is. This is a highly illegal and dangerous process. I will be putting both of us at risk.

..this post is kinda stupid.
I just feel upset that I am not in position to do it. I don't even wanna do this for the wrong reason..I love chemistry and that is the only motive behind this.

Those who actually read this whole post...thank you. I really needed someone to know why I do the things that I do. :sad:

Pluto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: Methamphetamine [Re: Tien]
    #4507723 - 08/07/05 05:04 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Have you thought about taking chemistry classes (if you don't already) if you're just doing it for the chemistry?

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: Methamphetamine [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4507800 - 08/07/05 05:41 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

your girlfriends right. its risky and not worth it. you know if you make it you're going to end up trying it, why bring yourself in that direction.

challenge yourself and make some acid if you really want to make something. :wink:

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

InvisibleTien
人民英雄
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Methamphetamine [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4507839 - 08/07/05 05:50 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

nightkrawler said:
challenge yourself and make some acid if you really want to make something. :wink:

lol...I'd love to make some LSD but damn..only a few people have the knowledge and access to equipment & chemicals to do so..

and I have no time for chemistry classes..it's just a hobby. I took chemistry  in highschool and passed with above average grades.

..just a stupid idea i guess.

Pluto

Invisiblenewuser1492
    #4507846 - 08/07/05 05:52 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Have fun spending hours upon hours scraping matchbooks or at the very least cutting the strikers off to stick in IPA.

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
    #4507866 - 08/07/05 05:56 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Methcathinone is pretty easy to make, you just need pseudo and potassium pomegranate or something like that. Then you just combine them and leave them in the fridge for a couple days or something. I don't remember exactly how to do it and I haven't tried it but I remember reading it, maybe it was on Rhodium...

IMO if you make that meth you're gonna try a little bump to test the purity or some excuse. Then you'll know how to make more cheaply and when you run out you probably will. It's just the kind of addiction where as soon as you run out you need MORE.

Good luck but couldn't you synthesize something cooler? Synthetic Mesc if you're good at what you do, maybe a DMT extraction, or one of the many drugs Shulgin synthesized.

--------------------
]

InvisibleTien
人民英雄
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Methamphetamine [Re: newuser1492]
    #4508286 - 08/07/05 08:39 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

cb9fl said:
Have fun spending hours upon hours scraping matchbooks or at the very least cutting the strikers off to stick in IPA.

...there is a way around that...cut out the strikers and soak em in acetone for a an hour or two...sulfur comes off like butter.

and I don't know about trying Methamphetamine...heard too much fucked up shit about that drug.

Invisiblenewuser1492
    #4508295 - 08/07/05 08:42 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

There's a way around scraping but not the time spend buying the boxes then cutting the strip of matchbook containing the striker. I say just buy some tweak.

InvisibleTien
人民英雄
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Methamphetamine [Re: newuser1492]
    #4508299 - 08/07/05 08:43 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

what is tweak?

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
    #4508314 - 08/07/05 08:46 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

No way man...  "I JUST WANT TO MAKE IT" will turn into "I JUST WANT TO TRY MY NEW BATCH", and it all goes downhill from there.  Meth labs are horrible for the environment, not to mention hard to disguise.  Nasty, ugly world to plummet into.  If you're really into this kinda stuff, set your sets higher on something useful like MDMA.  Do you really want to have to dispose 5-7 pounds of toxic waste for every pound of meth produced?  I wouldn't.  Just be warned, it's a different world than growing a few cubies or having some plants growing...  The wrong neighbor catches a whiff or spots unusual containers, and all they have to do is call a tipline. 

Stay far, far away from that is my advice.  :thumbdown:

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Invisiblenewuser1492
    #4508362 - 08/07/05 08:57 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

tweak is meth

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #4509444 - 08/08/05 01:56 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

"Synthetic Mesc if you're good at what you do, maybe a DMT extraction"

--------------------

OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: Methamphetamine [Re: Dreamer987]
    #4509676 - 08/08/05 05:00 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

MDMA, DMT > meth. =D

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

InvisibleIrradiated_Feces
doomedgeneration
 User Gallery

Loc: Great White North
    #4510691 - 08/08/05 02:13 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Not to mention blowing yourself and your apartment to shit, you live in a basement. Are you going to risk everyone elses lives above you for some fun experimenting?

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: Methamphetamine [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4511405 - 08/08/05 06:24 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Well if you don't blow your house up and kill someone, then make sure the flush that shit down the toilet. The less tweak there is on the streets, the better.

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

InvisibleFreedomFight
Strange

Re: Methamphetamine [Re: Holydiver]
    #4515940 - 08/09/05 09:08 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Diver said:
No way man...  "I JUST WANT TO MAKE IT" will turn into "I JUST WANT TO TRY MY NEW BATCH", and it all goes downhill from there.  Meth labs are horrible for the environment, not to mention hard to disguise.  Nasty, ugly world to plummet into.  If you're really into this kinda stuff, set your sets higher on something useful like MDMA.  Do you really want to have to dispose 5-7 pounds of toxic waste for every pound of meth produced?  I wouldn't.  Just be warned, it's a different world than growing a few cubies or having some plants growing...  The wrong neighbor catches a whiff or spots unusual containers, and all they have to do is call a tipline. 

Stay far, far away from that is my advice.  :thumbdown:

I would have to agree with Diver on this one.  Give your girl some extra lovin' for trying to talk some sense into you.  Even thinking about Meth may lead you into darkness with VERY few exceptions.  Not even worth the risk to think about tweak and hopefully you will never fully understand why. 

If the devil exists, he is tweak.

Sorry if I offend any tweakers here.  I am not ignorant in my thoughts; please don't make me go there.

--------------------
I do not grow anything illegal.
I do not sell anything.
I am, however, a very curious individual.
I also try to be helpful.

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
    #4519346 - 08/10/05 07:08 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

You're fodder for my television. I hope to see you on COPS soon.

Making meth is poisonous and the waste is pollution to the earth. Plus meth users are ALL *mod edit: please do not flame.*

--------------------
Namaste

Edited by EllemyshShade (08/19/05 07:15 PM)

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

#4520298 - 08/10/05 10:47 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I feel you, man. Because chemistry is one of my main interests (and major), experiencing the processes involved to "make" drugs is usually my main reward.

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

OfflinePlok
Life is fractal
Male

Loc: Los Angeles
    #4556393 - 08/19/05 06:27 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I highly suggest making something useful, like MDMA, DMT, Mescaline, or a research chem, as others have suggested. If you're going to put the time and expense in, why not? MDMA isn't as impossible to make as some people think it is...

--------------------
Just say NO to the War on Drugs.

OfflineUnagipie
Pilgrim -DBK鰻

Loc: The Trenches of France
    #4557585 - 08/20/05 01:19 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Meth is bad news... for a few months now I have been doing, at first it once once inawhile but now its every weekend im tweaking.

--------------------

Don't fight it. Just let the illuminados take over your mind. You be at bliss soon.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals