Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: Devil666777]
    #3584381 - 01/05/05 02:15 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

A lot of people may really think violence is never the answer but that is not my philosophy. If these kids would go so far as to break into your house then you must resort to extreme measures. I would suggest you to get a restraining order and a small legal handgun. If they still come near you and then threaten you with violence, shoot one of them. I doubt any of these kids or their friends would mess with you, although if anyone does and they threaten you with violence, shoot them.

*No matter what you do, do not get a stun gun or pepper spray. There are six of these kids so all you will get is beaten half to death*

You have really been given no option and from your description, frankly I'm surprised you haven't gone insane by now and murdered them all.

Moving is the best option though.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: d33p]
    #3584867 - 01/05/05 03:55 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Poverty cannot be owned.

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: Gomp]
    #3585093 - 01/05/05 04:33 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Gomp said:
Poverty cannot be owned.

huh? :confused:

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

OfflineDevil666777
Stranger
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: d33p]
    #3585301 - 01/05/05 05:17 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks alot for the advice and responses you guys, its greatly appreciated. I now feel like i have some good people that i can come to and talk to for help.

Suimush - I'm glad to hear that your "friends" eventually got over you. I only wish that could happen to me. If i could tell my "friends" off kind of like you did i would be the happiest man alive, but i know i cant say anything to them without having a bruise on my face.

I live with my mom and sister and i've been working for along time now since we're all struggling and such with bills. My mom cant speak to there parents because they dont live with them or have contact with them, i guess there moms cant put up with them. 2 of my "friends" live together and pay the rent together by drug dealing since there big drug dealers. My "friend" Nathan lives with his dad and his dad is corrupt just like he is and doesnt give a damn what his son does. All these people are low lifes, they dont work, take care of themselves, or do anything for a living.

I was thinking about going with my aunt for a while, i talked to my mom about it and she said it would be fine, but without me in the house she'll be struggling alot more. My sister isnt old enough to work yet, she's only 13, and dads completely out of the picture. I work full time and have a good job, so if i move to my aunts its gonna be like starting all over again looking for a decent job. But if i dont, it seems like i'll have to put up with these people if not the rest of my life, for a VERY long time.

I'm thinking about getting a gun for protection, but David and Nathan also has guns, so if anything was to go down and i was to fire a round, i would also be going down too. I agree with what you said Prisoner#1........I should be able to live my life happily and normally without having to move away from these people. I shouldnt have to hide food/money/weed, its ridiculous that i do. Its like my mom and sister sometimes cant eat food because these guys will come and raid it. Besides, these guys know my house too well for me to even hide anything from them. No one deserves to live there life in fear everyday.

I'm definately thinking about getting a restraining order to, or something involving the police, even though i'd hate to do it because it will only make my "friends" more furious. You see, alot of other people know what i'm going through. And alot of my "friends" friends know what they do to me, and there on there side so if my "friends" were to go to jail, they know enough people that would harass me and beat me. Over here "snitching" only makes people want to kick your ass even more if not kill you. Dont get me wrong guys, i'm always trying to think positive here, but i know for a fact i'll still be in danger even if some of these guys are locked up. None the less, i think i'll have a talk with the police to see if they have any alternatives they can do with these guys.

Thanks alot again for the advice guys, you guys are great. More would be appreciated to.

Edited by Devil666777 (01/05/05 05:21 PM)

Anonymous #1

Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: Devil666777]
    #3585433 - 01/05/05 05:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Good luck,

You may have to move out, but the money loss for your mom/sister may be remedied by the peacefulness of those guys being away. You can always send them cash when you resettle with a new job, since you will undoubtedly have more in your possession than usual since you won't be hassled out of it.

Its a tough situation, and I wish you the best.

OfflineGloryOfBlaze
Trance Addict ,In A PsychodelicState Of Mind!
 User Gallery

Loc: Mass a two shits
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: Organic]
    #3589862 - 01/06/05 05:06 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hey man, you seem to be somewhat bright, be inventive, I am guessing by the description you are probably in High school or some thing close. Be creative theses people are obviously getting kicks knowing that what they do bothers you.So put on a strong face, like suimish said, let them know what you have and they don't, starting with the fact that unlike them you have the common sense to know that what they do is childesh and you know enough not to do what they do,And you can tell them that regardless what they do they will be losers for what they do to you, But you will be stronger for living threw it. Remember they will always be dicks, but atleast you will evolve. Oh and remember there are always people like that ,which means there will always be other people who do not like them. Pick a random person tell them that , ask for ideas..To hurt someones pride does far more damage than death!!

--------------------
P.L.U.R
Lifes' merely a delusion, of an illusion in time,
Brought on by the fusion of the subconscious mind!

InvisibleShroomOmatic
Ethno Apprentice
Male User Gallery
Loc: Sailing the Seas of Chees...
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: PlatinumCaps]
    #3590278 - 01/06/05 06:32 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

they sound like assholes

--------------------

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Berkeley, California
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: ShroomOmatic]
    #3590851 - 01/06/05 08:27 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Like many have said you have to start sticking up for yourself. If they come to your house you can tell them you're on the phone with the police so they should leave. Get a restraining order.. get some pepperspray..

You should probably get some defense training too. Martial arts are a great way to learn to defend yourself and to build up self-esteem and respect.

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: vivid]
    #3590926 - 01/06/05 09:00 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hey Devil666777,

You sound like a good guy, and it's unfortunate that you are in this bad circumstance that life puts us in sometimes. I think the solution ultimately lies within yourself, as you probably know and as others have mentioned. Some things just don't go away, that's when you have to find some inner strength to deal with them-but the experience will change you for the better. Life is too short to take shit from people like this.

Do you live in a state where they have concealed weapon carry programs? I think the age is 21 anyways, not sure how old you are.

Peace,
HD

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Offlinerelativexistance
"beads, bees!?!?beads ....BEADS!!!"
 User Gallery

#3591603 - 01/06/05 11:17 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Damn man your situation sounds pretty bad and it's difficult to say what to do. Those people definetly aren't your friends. They seem to be petty thugs and those type of people only respect one thing, strength. Not necessarily just physical strength, but strength in standing up for ones self. You can't let them do that type of stuff to you. By hiding shit you are just telling them that you are weaker than them. You become submissive and allow them to walk all over you. I would get a restraining order if I were you and make sure they know your not messing around. First off though I wouldn't do this straight up, I would wait for another incident to happen and beat the shit out of them. Specifically their apparent leader David. I would especially go after him, he is the alpha male it seems and by showing resistance to him specifically, should give you more respect with them. Right now they don't respect you at all. You need to fight them even if you get your ass kicked. I don't know exactly how these incidents unfold however you have to show them you mean business otherwise this won't end.

Also there must be a reason for this to start off in the first place, you must change yourself a bit and not let anyone walk over you. If you let your so apparent "friends" do this to you, it probably means that you allow others to do this to you too. This could be a problem further down the road because even if they go away, people will still be able to walk over you. In a brief analogy, you cannot be the enabler to the alcoholic. You must snip the problem in the bud. Don't hide your stuff so they can't steal it, by doing so you are just trying to make up for their actions. You should hold them responsible for their actions.

Don't use pepper spray on them, that is not what it's meant for. Pepper spray is meant for using on a person that mugs you that you don't know and they don't know you. Using pepper spray would more likely than not just aggrivate them more as well as respect you less. This is because they will think that you need to use it to defend yourself instead of just using your own body. Then sometime when your not expecting it they will jump you, since if they know you will spray them if they approach you, they will attack you when your not expecting it and you will probably get a worse beating than if just standing up for yourself.

Also, under no circumstances get a gun. That is probably the worst thing to do. First off they don't respect you and more than likely won't believe you will use it. Then if you do use it you can get in some serious shit with the law if you are effective. If you're not effective they may turn around and shoot you. Thereby escalating the violence that was once just minor fights and beatings to actual murder.

I would say just get a restraining order and tell them the next time you talk with them that you will call the police on them. Then the next time they do it, call the police. If they attack you, fight back even if they are bigger and stronger, you have to, it is your only option. Don't worry about being a snitch, that is bullshit they make up to try and enstill a fear in you for taking actions. Warn them that you will take actions and they probably won't listen to you at first, so take action. Don't worry about their friends, these people sound like scumbags and more likely than not their friends are too so they probably won't want to have go to jail for their friends.

You sound like a good person and I wish you the best of luck.

Invisibleswm
Stranger
Loc: Ohio
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3591625 - 01/06/05 11:21 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

If you want to move then move,but don't move because of them.There are lots of legal things you can do,like a restraining order.
They fuck with you because there is no consequences.
You need to stick up for yourself man.Once they realize you're not fucking around they will probably back off.
I normally don't advocate violence,but you have a right to protect yourself.
If someone kicks in your door to hurt or possibly kill you,in some states you can respond with lethal force legally.
Just check with a lawyer and read up on your state laws.
But the most important thing is,stay safe and out of trouble.

--------------------
I can't spell and I have poor grammar.The crap I just posted is proof enough.

Offlinesenorsalvia
Stranger
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: swm]
    #3594026 - 01/07/05 02:29 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Jeez, I can totally understand your problems as I myself had somewhat the same scene years ago... a so-called friend gave me a ride home from a bar one night / I climb offa his cycle, only to notice that he has a plate from one of my bikes on it.(had 3 bikes and 2 plates at the time)... I confront the dude, asking what the hell was my plate on his bike..Told him to take it off.. He says he doesn't have a wrench handy and he's goin home.... I hand him a wrench and tell him get the plate off... He tossed the wrench away and starts to kickstart the bike telling me he's going home.... I punched him, knocking him offa the bike... So, now I'm standing on one leg, trying to find the kickstand, and holding up the bike so it does not fall on "my friend"... He promptly comes up off the ground and stabs me in the outgoing vein of my heart... We spar a coupla rounds, he cuts me once on the wrist, once across the shoulder, won't put down the knife and fight me straight up... I kick his bike over and tell him to go the fuck home, I'll send a mutual friend to his place to retrieve the plate in the morning... Two months later, another co-called "friend steals my car", puts the knife happy guy in the passenger seat and then totals out my car while drunk... The knife guy hears through the grapevine that I have stated that when my friend that totalled my car gets outta the hospital, that I will not be letting him stay at my place rent free anymore like he had been doing... So.... The knife guy sneak attacks me while I am sleeping a few nights later... (others say he did this because he felt it was not cool that I was going to kick the guy to the curb for stealing and wrecking my ride)...The knife guy creeps up on me and puts a gloved hand over my mouth, and begins to try and cut my throat... Next thing I knew, I had kicked his ass, and told him to leave my house or I'd kill him... I paced around my house bleeding from a cut on my neck for a few minutes and then.... I did the unthinkable!! I callled the cops and reported the guy... They picked him up, charged him and sent him away for a year... All of my friends were also this guys friend, so they were in a bind as to what to feel about all this.... End result was I stayed in the area until the guy got out of jail, offered to have a "settle it fist-fight" with him. He declined, saying he wanted no more trouble... A couple months went by, and I left the state, feeling "good riddance to bad vibes" All I can say is get the hell out of that envioronment before it end in heavy violence or jail time------------- Good Luck---- senorsal

Anonymous #1

#3598531 - 01/08/05 01:15 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Any updates?

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

Loc: Under The Bodhi Tree
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: Organic]
    #3598804 - 01/08/05 02:19 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

My adice would be to either skip town, or stand up to these guys, take out the leader and all his cronnies will respect you, then after a while tell them all where to go and be done with them. If their are any probelems get a restraining order out.

You should get a restraining order either way to protect your family, and your testicles!

--------------------

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #3599116 - 01/08/05 03:29 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

hey man, i know how you feel to an extent. there was one dude who always picked on me when i was younger and was too afraid to stand up for myself. he made my life a living hell. he eventually drove all of my friends away from me but after he was out of my life i was able to make new friends and those new friends of mine are currently the best people in my life right now.

are you in highschool or what? weird that these assholes didn't outgrow their immature behavior.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #3599174 - 01/08/05 03:36 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

1) Wait until you're an adult and re-think your options.
2) In the meantime, try acquainting yourself with the laws of the land, and with the laws of GOD.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

OfflineDark5tar
Stranger
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #3599303 - 01/08/05 03:49 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

What part of the country(assuming US) do you live in?

All I can say is you have to rid yourself of those people. Be it by police, you leaving, or a little back-up help. I dont really care how you do it, but DO IT!

InvisibleNeon
Stranger
Male
Re: I cant take it anymore. Its driving me Insane. (please read and help) [Re: Dark5tar]
    #3600545 - 01/08/05 09:09 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hmm, there's been quite a few good suggestions here. Personally I wouldn't go for a gun, but that's just me. One thing you could do to keep your house safe from these guys if you could afford it, would be to get some big dogs, the more the better. Even one or two dogs would go a long ways towards keeping your house safe, especially if you let them live inside. I would think that the dogs would catch on pretty fast that these guys weren't welcome. Treat the dogs real good and they'll be your new friends. They'll let you know when the assholes are coming so you have time to go for a weapon, call the cops, etc. A loud ass security alarm couldn't hurt either.
If you get some dogs I really think these guys would find somebody easier to steal from and your house would be safe. I only have one dog, but if I hadn't had him I really think I would be in the same situation as you are right now. I would have had punks in my house all day drinking my soda and smoking my weed and stealing my crap. Along with whatever other actions you decide to take, I would consider getting a dog or two to back it up.

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

#3604176 - 01/09/05 03:44 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Devil666777 said:
2 of my "friends" live together and pay the rent together by drug dealing since there big drug dealers.

Given the circumstances, an anonymous call to the pigs about a drug dealer would take care of some of your problems.

--------------------

Anonymous #1

#3606832 - 01/10/05 05:25 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Someone would have to kill me before they treated me like that. The problem is, you fear them, so they look at you like a bitch. They feel they control you, and they can. Stop them. By all means necessary. You have to get evil on them bastards.

1. I dont know about your local laws, but if they break in your house you should be able to shoot them legally.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order