I absolutely CANNOT stand my friends anymore whatsoever. Its ridiculous.
For the past 8 years i've been taken total advantage of. My friends treat me like garbage and they take advantage of me all the time. They dont even like me, there nothing but low-life bullies.
The thing is, there not the kind of people you can just sit down and talk to. They ENJOY making fun of people, and if i was too sit down and talk to them they would only tease me more. This is something very serious, and i cant get them out of my life.
Everytime we all smoke weed together i'm always the person to get made fun of or teased at. I dont fuckin understand why, i just dont understand why they LOVE bullying me and such. Maybe its cause i'm too nice to them? And you cant just say "put your foot down and stop letting them take advantage of you" because i've been there and done that and that didnt work. The last time i told them that "i wont do this" or "i cant give you this" i got my ass kicked badly and slapped around; granted to that i got threatened.
I cant avoid them without something happening. A few times i didnt answer my phone when they called and you know what? the lunatics came to my house and started banging on my door to the point where the lock broke. They came in my house and slapped me around for not answering my phone. And this other time they throw a rock at my window and it broke.
I cant get new friends to hang out with. They always end up beating on them too, and if i was to be with other people, they would assume that i'm home and not answering my phone, which would lead to them coming to my door and causing more trouble on my property.
I would never do anything mean to anyone, ever. I'm a loving and caring guy and always have feelings for people. So i dont understand why this has been happening to me for years, i just dont deserve this. If i was to tell them i dont wanna be there friends anymore they'll abuse and harass me EVERYDAY. If i call the cops, they'll say i'm a snitch and even if they WERE to go to jail, they know alot of people that would fuck me up since they have connections and i dont know anybody. Anybody i DO know thats tough and crazy, they know them too and is better friends with them. I feel so trapped in the middle of a whirlpool with no where out.
I dont know why they always make fun of me when we all smoke weed. I dont know why they dont give me back my money when i lend it to them(if i dont lend it to them i get punched in the face). I dont know why they keep breaking my door down if i dont wanna talk to them on the phone or in person. I dont know WHY they always come to my house and eat all my food and everything i have(and i tell them that i need my food because its not only for me, but for other family members, but they dont give a flying fuck). Everytime we all blaze they munch out on my food and drink all my pop, which i tell them is also for my mom to take to work but they dont care.
And you know what? The few times when i smoke weed with them at there house i cant even get a drink or cookie. I'm not the type of person that goes around asking for food, i keep my mouth shut, but they dont even offer me any food or drinks. And i'm the ONLY one that gets no food or drinks, while they always give it to each other but not me.
But wait......theres more. They also steal from me. Each time they come over i lose something that i worked hard to get. They've stolen my moms jewlery before, my money, my gamecube, my PS2, my necklaces, my bracelet, my watches, my old pc, all my cologne, my blank CD's, my rap CD's, my bandanas, my DVD's, my video games, my other entertainment systems, and even my food. They've also threatened and bullied me into taking my car out so they can use it to go places. They've broken into my house before to. And it seems like everything i do for them, they dont appreciate it ONE bit.
Like i said, this has been going on for years now and i'm completely going nuts. I sit down and cry every single day not knowing what to do. Its depressing and stressful. I tried commiting suicide before by drinking heavy alcohol but my sister stoped me and said i still have things to do in life and my time isnt up yet. What makes matters worst is that they ENJOY doing this. They know what they do makes me angry and they ENJOY it. The more angry i get the more they do. They love seeing me in misery and pain. I dont know who to go to or who to talk to. It seems like everybody knows these guys and they have too much back up. Alot of people are scared of them to, one of the guys was charged not to long ago with 2nd degree murder; carrying a gun twice.
Theres 6 of them. John, Keith, Mike, Darold, Nathan, and David. David is like the leader who does the worst things. Dont get me wrong, there all low-lifes that do the same things to me, but David is the leader who does the worst. Hes the strongest and toughest of them all. The others are like his followers, sometimes i think that there scared of him to. I cant stand any of them. When i get my paychecks they force me to give them money. When i meet knew people they always end up telling the knew people i meet that i'm a nobody and that they run me. Once they tell them that the knew people end up feeling sorry for me while others find it somewhat funny yet ridiculous. So its like every new person i meet and is about to be friends with, they tell them all this shit about me that gets them not to like me anymore. I remember this one time in high school i met this guy named Damion. He knows alot of people and is a huge guy that works out. I began to be very good friends with him, and at a certain point my "friends" didnt know i knew him. Once they found out they told Damion how they run me and take advantage of me. Ever since Damion never had respect for me and acted like i was just some sucker.
This one time i met this girl named Vanessa. We liked each other alot, so we decided to go on a date. Nothing SERIOUS, just a friendly date with someone who you can have fun with and talk to. The low-lifes eventually found us and started making fun of me right infront of her. I'm tellin you......theres nothing more sad than being totally embarrassed infront of a girl, especially if its a girl that you like. They said all sorts of shit and even smacked me. Me and Vanessa tried walking away but they came right infront of us and stoped us. I got pushed to the ground and when i got up got pushed down again. Vanessa couldnt take this anymore and just left because she didnt consider me getting picked on a date. So they ruined that to. They ruin everything.
When my cousin died from a car accident they didnt show any remourse for me or anything. They treated me like the same old shit. I thought that, hey, maybe they'll call me and burn me a blunt or something, but instead i was the one who got burned on because they just did the same old usual stuff they always do to me. They even SAW me in tears that day and they called me a pussy for being in tears. I guess it makes me a pussy because i'm in tears cause my cousin died. They made jokes out of my cousins death to. They said
"hes probably one of those cracked out drivers that drink and drive". I mean, how could anyone say such things? You know what, i'm starting to think there evil.
I cant do nothing to them because i'm no where as strong as them. Recently, i've even thought about killing them somehow, thats how devestated i am. And if you know me, i'm definately not someone who would even HURT someone, so you'd have to really get on my bad side for me to even THINK about killing you. I have no back up, no protection, nothing. I'm stressing everyday, badly. I get intense headaches that wont go away. I get nightmares about this, i see images of them laughing in my face, i cant take it no more, hell, i'm in tears just writing this right now.
I'm pleading for help, someone please help me, i dont know what to do. I cant live life like this and i dont deserve this. I'm sorry for writing this so long but i had to let everything out and say most of the things that happened. That way you guys could get a good description of just how these people are like. They take total advantage of me and if i speak up for myself i get severely beat up to the point where i have broken bones. What should i do? PLEASE help.
Edited by Devil666777 (01/04/05 11:58 PM)
|