Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

the 10 things that will drive me to suicide *DELETED*
    #2064137 - 11/02/03 03:06 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Cartoon_Nightmares

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: the 10 things that will drive me to suicide [Re: ]
    #2064602 - 11/02/03 11:44 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

youre taking things too seriously.
breathe
nothing is actually important, and it is the human flaw to think things are
just sit out in nature somewhere
breathe in
breathe out

sounds like you need to make up some sort of spirituality for yourself
still, dont go and kill yourself. how annoying

someone once said that suicide has no style, and the only thing keeping us from death is style

Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
    #2066207 - 11/02/03 10:40 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Don't do it.  It may be hard right now, but you are only in a downward spiral.  You WILL pull out of it.  Just hang in there hun.  There are many people who would be very upset if you weren't around.  Your family for one.  Your friends.  Us here at the shroomery.  I know how you feel.  I tried to kill myself twice.. I thought it wouldn't get better.. but slowly and surely it does.  You have to keep a positive head thru all the hard times.  I know that's hard, cuz i've had to do it myself, but dont give up.  You will pull thru this.  It just takes time and positive thoughts.  It may not feel like there is any good in your life right now because you are surrounded by these negative feelings, but there is positive.  Take a minute to sit down and think about the small things that make you happy that you are overlooking.  Take some time out for yourself and get to know who you are.  I know that you feel like you have no control over anything that is happening to you.. As tho you are in some sort of whirlwind and just being thrown all over no matter what you try to do.  Just grab ahold and take a breath.  We care about you, so do your family and friends.. and if you were to not be around anymore, it would be a horrible thing.  You aren't alone sweetheart.  There's many of us out here that know how you feel.  You can msg me anytime.  Just try to be strong, roll with the punches, think about the good things that you have going for you and try to stay positive and you WILL pull thru this.  I guarantee it.  We're all here to help you hun. :heart: 

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Anonymous #1

Re: the 10 things that will drive me to suicide *DELETED* [Re: sykobish]
    #2066613 - 11/03/03 01:06 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Cartoon_Nightmares

InvisibleSuffer
puter dork
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA
    #2066652 - 11/03/03 01:24 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Damn SKIPPY!
you got it dude... grab life by the balls, before it grabs yours (unless your into that kinda S&M).

its amazing the difference a day or 2 can make on the outlook of ones life eh?

keep on plugging away dude... your gona do fine

--------------------

Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

Re: the 10 things that will drive me to suicide [Re: Suffer]
    #2066931 - 11/03/03 03:17 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

every time I want to kill myself I just go to sleep and wake up the next morning thanking everyone in the high heavens I didnt do it, becuase gawd dam life really is awesome when you think about it. <3 :laugh:

Offlinesykobish
 User Gallery

#2066990 - 11/03/03 03:42 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

You dont have to thank me.  Thank you for not doing anything rash.  Just stick it out hun n i know it will get better.  I'm living proof.  My heart and thoughts go out to you.  Any time you need someone to talk to, please dont hesitate to PM me. :heart: 

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Global Living Space

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Chopper Challenge

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: the 10 things that will drive me to suicide [Re: sykobish]
    #2067629 - 11/03/03 11:55 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i think we got the next dear abby on our hands guys! :grin:

you always make the most thought provoking, well written replies.... not just this thread, but a few i made, and some others that i just read and didnt really feel like i had anything worthwhile to contribute...its like as soon as you post, everything all better...

anyway, i guess what im trying to say here is thanx :thumbup: 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Offlinesykobish
 User Gallery

Re: the 10 things that will drive me to suicide [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2068455 - 11/03/03 07:35 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Aww.. Thanks.  That's very sweet of you.  I do what i can.  I like to see others happy and feeling good about themselves.  That's why i'm going to school to become a psychologist.. I'm going to make a difference in this world and show people how great they are on the inside and discover their self worth.  I want to help people be confident about themselves and show them how to bring it out from within themselves.

I'm glad to hear my posts don't go unnoticed.  Thanks sweety! :thumbup: :heartpump:

--------------------
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
Global Living Space

Offlinemoana123
Re: the 10 things that will drive me to suicide [Re: sykobish]
    #2071731 - 11/05/03 01:19 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

im glad your outlook on life has changed...may the good fortune be with you my friend...and about your beloved...i to was raped..and did the same things she did..and acted the same way she did twards my boy friend...i know its harsh..just make sure she knows you love her and that your there for her...it takes time to heal..she will come around...your a good person inside for helping her threw her hard times...best of luck to you once again..as soon as shes doing better make sure she gets some profesinal help..talking helps out alot ( as some of you know)

Offlinesykobish
 User Gallery

#2075538 - 11/06/03 01:28 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I'd also just like to comment about the girlfriend thing. It's NOT your fault, it's NOT her fault either. There are some sick sick people out there. I know exactly how your girlfriend is feeling. I was raped myself. And i have been molested on numerous occasions. I know how alienated she is feeling. How alone and dirty she feels. Tell her she is not alone. It's a horrible thought, but there are HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of women who have gone thru exactly the same thing. Stick by her. Let her know that you care deeply for her. I strongly suggest that she nail the son of a bitch to the wall. Charge the living shit out of him. She may not want to face it right now and she doesn't have to. I dont know about where you live.. but i know around here, you have a certain amount of time after that crime to press charges. You can even call the police and ask yourself how much time someone has to press charges after a rape. I didn't charge the guy who did it to me because i just wanted to put it behind me and forget about it. I also didn't want to relive the incident in court in front of some total strangers. But i wish i had taken him to court cuz he may be out there doing it to another person. I'll let you know tho, she's gotta be a very strong person to take it to court because they will grill her on the stand. She'll have to recall and relive every detail. His lawyer will try to prove that he didn't do it and they can get pretty nasty. For now, just be there for her. Help her thru this. It'll take time but she'll get thru it. As i said before, if you ever need someone to talk to.. or if she ever needs someone to talk to, feel free to PM me here.. or you can get ahold of me thru msn.. my msn addy is lilsecret21@hotmail.com. I wish you both the best of luck. Keep your heads up.

--------------------
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
Global Living Space

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being