Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4507155 -

Haha.  Oh, you guys.  You're like the devil on my shoulder trying to encourage me to do bad things.  :evil: :grin:

I appriciate all the ideas guys, but I'm not much of a risk taker.  I might possibly drive by her house just to see what the situation is like, but I doubt I would go through with this.  I just basically made this thread because it kills me that the earth has blessed these people who don't like or even know weed when there are milllions hungry for it across the world.

Magical Mystery:  Haha.  Yeah, looks like we're from the exact same area.  :grin:  We should chill sometime.  BTW, I've been meaning to tell you that I love your avatar and the quotes in your signature.  I especially love the John Lennon quote about God.  :thumbup: :thumbup:





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: Learyfan]
    #4507181 -

Learyfan said:
Also, I'm kind of her supervisor.




If she sees grabbing the plants you should just threaten to fire her ass.

Or maybe you should start a small fire in her garage so all the attention is diverted somewhere else. :thumbup:


--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: TheDude]
    #4507191 -

Okay, so get off your ass and drive by and come back to tell us what you saw :laugh:...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: Kamek]
    #4507215 -

Have an honest chat with her. Offer to help her and her hubby chop
them all down, and then offer to take the bags to the dump. Or to a
remote location for burning.


--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: Kamek]
    #4507230 -

shit, you could just tell us where she lives and we'll do the dirty work.  Id split the crops with ya :laugh:


--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)



Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: Learyfan]
    #4507334 -

Send her out of town. Then her husband wont beable to ID you.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: BloodNOil]
    #4507359 -

BloodNOil said:
Have an honest chat with her. Offer to help her and her hubby chop
them all down, and then offer to take the bags to the dump. Or to a
remote location for burning.




no way, she's already wanting to call the cops to get rid of it,
she prolly thinks they are pros at killing satan's plant or something.


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: TheDude]
    #4507397 -

TheDude said:
Learyfan said:
Also, I'm kind of her supervisor.




If she sees grabbing the plants you should just threaten to fire her ass.

Or maybe you should start a small fire in her garage so all the attention is diverted somewhere else. :thumbup:



Yeah, I'm just kinda her supervisor.  I couldn't fire anyone, just as I couldn't perma ban anyone here at The Shroomery.  I'm like a Mod at my job. 

As for the rest of you, you all have very interesting ideas.....but there's no way I'm doing it!  I'll be nabbed by the constabularies for sure.  Thanks though.  :heart:







--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: Learyfan]
    #4507416 -

Stealing someone's crop is not good.

Probably immature (if any) buds as well.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Organic]
    #4507420 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4507426 -

it's probably just Hibiscus.....


anybody that woudn't know better would see one and say "that weed?"....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: Organic]
    #4507462 -

Organic said:
Stealing someone's crop is not good.

Probably immature (if any) buds as well.



I would NEVER steal someone's crop if I thought they intended on smoking/selling it! The only reason I considered this is because I know they intend on disposing of the devil's harvest.







--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: Learyfan]
    #4507472 -

I would offer to dispose of the terrible plants.  For free, because hey, you're a nice guy :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: Boom]
    #4507499 -

Booooom said:
I would offer to dispose of the terrible plants.  For free, because hey, you're a nice guy :wink:



For free?  What a nice guy!  :shocked:





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: Learyfan]
    #4507521 -

10-1 odds that those aren't weed plants growing on her property.
I've seen many a weed plant, and still get confused sometimes walking down by the river. All those plants that look just like weed plants from a distance, would surely look just like weed plants up close to someone like your co-worker.
But, if they'r is a chance, than you should at least see for yourself. No law against walking your dog along a riverbank.

be adventurous


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: Learyfan]
    #4507543 -

If it is on the bank of a river, you could go boating, lose control, and accidentally bump into the bank, accidentally grabbing some of the plants while pushing back off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: PinballWizard]
    #4507677 -

My bet is that Learyfan is going to come home with a quarter pound of dank poison ivy!


I honestly don't know what I'd do in this situation. It would probably depend on what their backyard was like.


--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: Twirling]
    #4507789 -

:lol: at this thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: TYL3R]
    #4507793 -

:lol:@jew


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: Learyfan]
    #4507904 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* growing shrooms soon!! hemp_threadz 1,056 2 05/14/03 12:11 AM
by trev
* radio active pot??? _Shrew_ 2,380 14 12/17/07 06:29 PM
by Kid_Orgo
* Jello Biafra - "Grow More Pot" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,421 13 10/27/03 03:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Let It Grow
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Ripple 13,410 121 02/17/03 01:58 AM
by Ripple
* flower pot container things TrippeeChik 2,593 6 10/14/02 07:38 PM
by Morphrying
* Calgary's pot industry Scratcher 1,999 16 11/11/03 04:17 PM
by Turd
* . z_x_x_z 2,752 12 02/20/04 08:33 AM
by nicechrisman
* RailRoad psilotatsic 975 14 02/19/06 12:59 PM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,470 topic views. 3 members, 36 guests and 84 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.