Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
There's pot growing all along the river!
    #4506946 -

I overheard a conversation by two ladies at my work this morning. One of the ladies is concerned that there are pot plants growing all along the river on her property (oh no!). She's not quite sure if it is pot or not, but she's very concerned about it. Her husband doesn't know either. He's been driving around with a plant in a bucket for whenever he gets a chance to go over to his mother's(?) house, so that she can help identify the plant. She was also talking about calling the police to get the plants tested. Little does she know that they could and would very well bust her and her husband for cultivation just to be dicks.

Isn't life strange? All over the world, you have people going through great pains to make home grown weed. These people who not only don't want it, but don't even know what it looks like for sure, probably have ounces of dank sprouting up on their property. Right now my tongue is bleeding. The entire time she was talking about this situation I wanted to scream GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Learyfan]
    #4506950 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: Learyfan]
    #4506953 -

I like the picture you put with it  :rofl2:!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4506960 -

No shit.  If I knew where she lived, I would seriously consider helping her with her problem after dark one night.  Fucking unbelievable.  From the way she describes it, I know she has ounces.

:nonono:





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: Learyfan]
    #4506969 -

why don't you just tell her you can identify them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Learyfan]
    #4506972 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4506991 -

zSDMF said:
why don't you just tell her you can identify them



The Learyfan at my job would never think of such a thing.  :shocked:  He wouldn't know what it looked like either!



drgonz said:
Does the nature of your work give you any reason to have her personal information on file?  :whoah:



Ahh, good point.  I just looked and I do, in fact, have her address right here.  It's also just down the road a little ways from where I live.  But.........trespassing on the property of someone who I work with and who can identify me in the middle of the night is pretty shady and dangerous.  But oh, this is really tempting!  :shocked:





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Learyfan]
    #4506998 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4507014 -

I would do it. Just jump a fence... Make sure there aren't any dogs there or with the neighbours...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Kamek]
    #4507018 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4507024 -

Heh, I guess. Man, I wish you hadn't given me that address idea. I'm so tempted to relieve her property of this demon weed. You're gong to get me busted drgonz!





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4507025 -

Bring a friend to keep watch...

edit: There is no harm in walking by and checking out the possibilities...

Edited by Paderas (08/07/05 01:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Learyfan]
    #4507033 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: Learyfan]
    #4507039 -

Go to her house and take care of it for her...


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: Learyfan]
    #4507046 -

Learyfan said:
But.........trespassing on the property of someone who I work with and who can identify me in the middle of the night is pretty shady and dangerous.



That's what ski masks are for.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4507048 -

If it's by a river chances are there is a decent sized garden or something...

edit: Make sure there is someone waiting for you with a getaway-car :P...

Edited by Paderas (08/07/05 01:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: Learyfan]
    #4507107 -

Go for it man. Dress dark, scout it out with a walk by, go in there with some black construction grade trash bags, a flashlight with a red lens, and two pairs of sharp garden scissors. If she really has this much pot (And we still aren't sure it's pot, unless you've identified it. It could be something else in which case you'd look like a total ass) you'll be doing a lot of a resiny snip-snip work. Two pairs is a must. Gloves are good too so the rocks and briars don't scrape ya too much. I'd personally fill up 2-3 trashbags, stash them somewhere, and scout out my exit. If it's clear, double back, grab the stash and run home, or to your getaway vehicle! It's somewhat risky to try this, but I think that cops would immediately destroy a stash if they found it and were alerted to it.


--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: Learyfan]
    #4507112 -

It's probably getting near the end of summer there, you should have some buds on the plants, although not fully developed.

I just noticed that our locations are the same. Since you are so close, feel free to split that danky McDankle with me.


--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4507121 -

I'd do what MM said, make sure to scout all sides of the property before going in... Make sure the owners of the property and the neighbours are all asleep.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's pot growing all along the river! [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4507136 -

Paderas said:
I would do it. Just jump a fence... Make sure there aren't any dogs there or with the neighbours...




drgonz said:
dress in ALL black, and army crawl in with black trashbags to put it in to. Night vision would be optimal.



But the problem is that I'd have to park my car on the street or in some place that looks shady, get out in shady clothes with a backpack, sneak onto someone's property and look for the plants (with a flashlight?). Then once/if I found them, I'd have to go back to my car with stinking ass plants and drive home reeking of marijuana.

Also, just the thought of a co-worker catching me do this is unthinkable. Also, I'm kind of her supervisor.





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* growing shrooms soon!! hemp_threadz 1,057 2 05/14/03 12:11 AM
by trev
* radio active pot??? _Shrew_ 2,380 14 12/17/07 06:29 PM
by Kid_Orgo
* Jello Biafra - "Grow More Pot" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,421 13 10/27/03 03:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Let It Grow
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Ripple 13,411 121 02/17/03 01:58 AM
by Ripple
* flower pot container things TrippeeChik 2,593 6 10/14/02 07:38 PM
by Morphrying
* Calgary's pot industry Scratcher 1,999 16 11/11/03 04:17 PM
by Turd
* . z_x_x_z 2,752 12 02/20/04 08:33 AM
by nicechrisman
* RailRoad psilotatsic 975 14 02/19/06 12:59 PM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,470 topic views. 4 members, 10 guests and 107 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.