Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: looking for some space themed music! [Re: Senobo]
    #4543035 -

I would have to say the Cosmos Symphony.... Im unaware of the composers (it dates back to the 16th century I beleive) or if that is the accurate name. I know it is either The Cosmos or The Cosmos Symphony (sp?). I used to listen to this music to help me relax and fall asleep, but I *always* since I was about 2, referred to this as 'space music'.


--------------------
Our body is light, we are immortal.
Our body is love, we are eternal.
Eternal..

Omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, without judgment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sigur Ros + Radiohead collaboration Rob_K 1,092 4 06/25/03 04:59 PM
by Malachi
* New Radiohead DVD: "The Most Gigantic Lying Mouth of all Time" Jdawg2013 1,264 9 12/19/04 11:08 PM
by dpc2424
* Radiohead
( 1 2 all )
Tasty_Smurf_House 2,480 29 10/07/04 09:26 AM
by Simisu
* First tune of Electronic Music? EVER!!!
( 1 2 all )
Ayahuasca 8,901 22 03/16/10 12:19 PM
by SneezingPenis
* Radiohead
( 1 2 all )
yousuck 4,404 30 07/14/05 02:34 AM
by Frappy
* Radiohead adamj 961 7 07/21/04 04:23 AM
by mr_kite
* What would Radiohead be classified as?
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 2,193 21 07/08/03 04:16 AM
by GazzBut
* new Radiohead
( 1 2 all )
question_for_joo 1,926 20 06/27/04 03:52 PM
by monoamine

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
2,892 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 20 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.