Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecindy_byrd
Stranger
bad trip
    #447454 - 11/05/01 08:50 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I was on shrooms last night and had a bad trip. i thought my heart was going to explode. My friend even asked me if i ever had a heart murmur. I calmed down after an hour but i wanted to know if there was any other way to turn a bad trip into a good one

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineOpivynfg
journeyman

Re: bad trip [Re: cindy_byrd]
    #447532 - 11/05/01 11:25 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Just reassure yourself that you are fine, and that its the drug doing it to you. Make sure you understand youll return to reality in a few hours. It may be easier if someone is helping you with this, but ive always just talked myself back to a good one in about a minute

--------------------
So you thought you might like to go to the show...

Offlinecindy_byrd
Stranger
Re: bad trip [Re: Opivynfg]
    #447574 - 11/05/01 12:17 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

yeah i know that is what i did but tyhere was three of us tripping out crazilly. i did all that cuz i am a experienced tripper i just thought it would be helpfull to find out more

Offlineegolesss
veteran
    #447578 - 11/05/01 12:22 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Take a low dose next trip because you will have high anxiety going into it. Go with the trip completely, and laugh off retarted thoughts it all in good fun even when it seems serious..

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

Offlinegluke bastid
Stinky Bum
Male User Gallery

Loc: Charm City
    #447798 - 11/05/01 04:24 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Whatever happens don't fight it. The trip will win. If you go with it, you will win.

--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil

- Thomas Paine

OfflineSilvermoon
Stranger
Re: bad trip [Re: gluke bastid]
    #447814 - 11/05/01 04:41 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Usually when I trip alone my heart and chest feel funny. The fact is though when I feel my pulse its pretty close to normal. I believe that the subconcious may be telling me something when I bad trip. Things like "don't eat so much McDonald's" and "quit treating your girlfriend like crap!" So I try and "fix" the problem the next day. A friend of mine once said "I always learn more from a bad trip than a good trip." I believe it!

InvisibleNDK
Re: bad trip [Re: Silvermoon]
    #448708 - 11/06/01 08:32 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Silvermoon: Me too. If I get negative thoughts it's usually towards the end of the tip when I'm getting tired and a bit bored. Mine are more obvious and I definately start thinking "you should value you girlfriend more, she deserves it" and other such stuff which is all true but has been forced to the back of my mind in my normal life.

I've never had much luck turning a bad trip into a good one. I've manage to turn a bad one into a not so bad one and I've sat thru bad patches and it's good good again, but never a total turnaround. I reckon if you have real things to worry about then it is only natural for them to come out in the trip.

Offlinefruitcake
Stranger
Loc: south west United Snakes ...
Re: bad trip [Re: NDK]
    #451752 - 11/08/01 03:59 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

A rather enlightened hippy dude turned me on to booms when my life was a mess.....I had been eating lsd like prosac at least 3 times a week,and doing a lot of meth....on top of all that,I was pimping out lots of cheap shit herb to support my drug habit....all this at 19 ....morning the tragic death of my childhood friend....needless to say I was not happy or healthy....bro called them the jesus drug ...before this I always asked myself how high can I fly...well I went to the mountains, crumbled 7 grams on my sub sandwich....and had a near death/out of body experience...paralyzed drooling on the ground I thought for the first time about those whod miss me...and related to their potential pain...after an hour controling my breathing trying to ride it out I passed out...a woke in never neverland...couldn't even remember my name or how to start a camp fire....scared the shit out of me...quit my alcoholic speed induced nightmare the next day and have always respected my two medicines of enlightenment but only those produced by myself or firends....Recipe for reality check eat three grams wait to hours then look in the mirror and ask yourself what the fucks wrong....sometimes a bad trips a much needed lesson

--------------------
From the roof tops of the world!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports