Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinesBUD
enthusiast
what to have beside u in case of a bad trip...
    #772812 - 07/24/02 09:05 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

We are about to indulge in my own pickings. this is the first time at FRESH ones and also the first time at my OWN
fresh ones. Question is, what happens if we dont react favorably to them? I've never had any bad trips
with dried ones but is there something we should have beside us in case this happens...like water, juice
soda pops, toilet? The babies that me and my girlfriend will be indulging look kinda ...HMMMM....
Well, they have a small black marking around where the veil would normally be if it had not broken off (so just under the cap)
Also another baby looks very limp and its cap is touching the foil. At first they were quite stiff and erect
..but not now =*(
but they still have a very nice auburn color cap..
which appears to be fading so ever slightly as the hours and dayz go by. =[
I just dont want both of us to get real sick in case i didnt care for my babies properly. Their is not even any
mold in sight (on the cakes, on the fruits or on the pins) but thatdoesnt mean
u cant still get sick. I want to make sure if we do get ill, we also know how to calm to ease it down and prevent
it from getting into a paranoid situation!
We just gonna pick them and chew away =D
or is there another way of doing it LOL
Has any1 ever just picked from their cake (or casing) and ate it right there and then?

its a talpalpa (sp??) strain and is only 4" long. Pretty small fuckers =]

Thx for any suggestions!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineReeferMan

Loc: wonderland
Re: what to have beside u in case of a bad trip... [Re: sBUD]
    #772845 - 07/24/02 09:16 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Shit the best trip i have ever had was on 30 grams of fresh cubes. It was the shit. I loved it and wish i had time to eat the fresh ones every week i pick my crop. Relax if there isnt any mold present and you cared for them like you should have you two should have a great trip. DOnt go into the trip with fresh with any expectations. Just have fun and do whatever comes to mind. They are no different than dry so have fun. Adios.

"One Love"- BOB MARLEY

--------------------
The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.

~Confucius (551-479 B.C.) Confucian Analects

OfflinesBUD
enthusiast
Re: what to have beside u in case of a bad trip... [Re: ReeferMan]
    #772970 - 07/24/02 10:10 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

thx there reeferman!

30 grams fresh???? Im surprise u can remember =]
How big were they those 30g? They musta taken long to chew down LOL

The reason i asked about the ffresh ones is becuase that i have heard from other ppl that have tried dried
shrooms and had no problems...but for some reason when they ate fresh ones, they just couldnt take it in =(
Im also assuming that it would be a heavier and more potent trip than dry ones..but i dont really care about that,
Im just hoping my digestive enzymes will not puke the raw taste of cubensis. And that would be bad too if
my girl did too ...we'll be fighting for first dibs at the toilet LOL

sBUD

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
    #772972 - 07/24/02 10:10 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Relax, take control of your body and your mind...(you can do it).

Have some good music...Pink Floyd helped me a little last night...I kept on getting very hot and sweaty...but I was able to turn it around in my favor. It's usually all in your head! Just take a lighter dose if you think you might have a bad trip. I had a great 1.5g trip last night.

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
    #772975 - 07/24/02 10:11 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

A book titled "DON'T PANIC" and maybe a towel...

Offlinegr8tefulme
intranervousprogrammer

Loc: Idaho
    #773278 - 07/24/02 11:53 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

and a comfortable bathrobe

--------------------
"The harvest is destroyed in the wake of a great war,
and weeds grow in the fields in the wake of the army. "-The Tao Te Ching

OfflineReeferMan

Loc: wonderland
    #773353 - 07/24/02 12:16 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Hey sBud also one other thing use a little ranch dressing to dip the fresh into. I actualy love the way they taste fresh. It is the same as eating normal shrooms with ranch. It will just be like a little veggie plate LOL. Have fun and clear your mind you are freaking for no reason. Every time i eat fresh the trip seems more clear and mellow but that is just me i have a feeling. Have fun witht the shit.

--------------------
The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.

~Confucius (551-479 B.C.) Confucian Analects

OfflinesBUD
enthusiast
Re: what to have beside u in case of a bad trip... [Re: ReeferMan]
    #773478 - 07/24/02 12:58 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Good advice all....

Ur right phro, i can do it. I can do it. I can dooooooooo it!! I CAN do it. I caaaaaaan do IT!!!!!! I can. Do it.
I can do! do it. do it. doooooo iT!!!! I CAAAAAAANNNNN DO ITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................shit, i dont think i can do it now LOL

Nah, in all seriousness..ur right about being relaxed and not having great or any expectations for that matter.
Great trip on 1.5 g.? I think if u were to go into a 1.5 g expecting a weak trip, then u'll get exactly that,..but
if u go into it with nothing in mind, then u'll find urself having a nice or wonderful trip! =]

TheShroomHermit>>>>SRRYTOHEARABOUTURFUCKINGTURTLEBUTRUSURETHOSEARENTMYPANTS!!!!

I SEE Reeferman, a veggie plate and having the ranch as a dressing! Will the taste mix well with the freshies?
Many ppl say to eat freshies or dried on an empty stomach and ranch is pretty heavy in taste but we'll give it a try!
Too bad we couldnt grow cubensis carrots, puerto rican strain celery, F+ broccoli ...now THAt would be a real
veggie plate indeed LOL

Does every1 here prefer fresh or dried (or powdered)???? OR could care less =]

We may also smoke a lil doob afterwards too. Now should we wait til the end or when we are in the middle of
our lil trip?

Thx again all

Stay Safe and

piEcE!!!

sBUD

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #773680 - 07/24/02 02:34 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

We may also smoke a lil doob afterwards too. Now should we wait til the end or when we are in the middle of
our lil trip? <<<<< Depends on what you want to achieve. If you want to intenstify the trip, smoke on the peak, if you just want to drag out the trip and bring back the effects and bring you down gently, smoke after the peak.

Offlineantirap
    #773805 - 07/24/02 03:21 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Smoking pot on mushrooms very much intensifies it.

I usually don't like smoking pot on the peak. Even though the trip is a lot stronger, I tend to get extremely forgetful. This makes usually easy tasks, like getting a CD player and a CD, into a very daunting task (I speak from experience, hehe).

Also, if you smoke pot during the peak, when and if you smoke later, it won't have as much of an effect as if you hold off. I like to smoke pot after the peak is over.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: what to have beside u in case of a bad trip... [Re: antirap]
    #774262 - 07/24/02 06:03 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Well ive negletected some cakes one time and let em go a few days with no fesh air. Suprising the flushed, poorly but where still decently potent for thier weight. No mold in sight, the fruits where fine, just not as a apealing to the eye.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract