Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Worst Band?
    #4440171 -

Whats the worst band that you know of. This is all opinion but I want to see what you all say.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst Band? [Re: ShroomOmatic]
    #4440330 -

The Mars Volta


Sorry.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst Band? [Re: IAmTheWalrus212]
    #4440468 -

good charlotte

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst Band? [Re: CptnGarden]
    #4440616 -

Creed, Bush

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst Band? [Re: lowdominion]
    #4440632 -

ICP

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst Band? [Re: CptnGarden]
    #4440959 -

ShroomieOfDoomie said:
good charlotte



I don't like them either. They aggravate me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst Band? [Re: MOTH]
    #4441006 -

ICP, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Creed, good charlotte, 3 doors down, nickelback, bare naked ladies, cake, kiss, offspring.


--------------------
"Daddy, what's the difference between ignorance and apathy?"

"Son, I don't know, and I don't care"

Edited by blowback (07/23/05 12:42 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst Band? [Re: CptnGarden]
    #4441090 -

ShroomieOfDoomie said:
good charlotte



Yea they suck and still manage to piss me off.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst Band? [Re: ShroomOmatic]
    #4441794 -

Papa Roach and Puddle of Mudd...


Now a moderator can lock this thread and everyone will understand why... it doesn't get any worse than that.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst Band? [Re: blowback]
    #4441966 -

blowback said:
offspring.



The Offspring rock. You suck


--------------------
Now I have become one with the universe, at my will I can command the gods of moon and sun to tear open the matter of the universe and reveal the light of eternity. We shall walk through the crack of time and space and abandon all hope of physical feelings and emotions. We shall be the drifters of time; the wanderers of space and the beings that even the gods shall fear. Our minds will exist, emerging with whatever we wish and controlling whatever we desire.
Fear and emptiness no longer exist. We now live in a world of ecstasy and pleasure, freedom and sublime. We have reached Nirvana.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst Band? [Re: Flashback]
    #4442121 -

I hate trendy bands, ill just put it like that casue i dont wanna offend anyone :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst Band? [Re: ShroomOmatic]
    #4442147 -

close call

Grateful dead or Phish...can't choose though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst Band? [Re: blowback]
    #4442372 -

blowback said:
cake



I cant even believe they made this list. I dont know what you look for in music, but it cant be composition, instrumentation, or improvisation.


--------------------
Gaia, as you awaken, I heal myself. As I awaken, you are healed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst Band? [Re: LittleBen]
    #4442430 -

cannible corpse blows too


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst Band? [Re: LittleBen]
    #4443306 -

LittleBen said:
blowback said:
cake



I cant even believe they made this list. I dont know what you look for in music, but it cant be composition, instrumentation, or improvisation.



I'm glad someone responded to the Cake listing before I had to. Cake is the shit? Fuck you guys :wink:

"Stickshifts and safety belts, buckets seats have all got to go.."

tight song.


and bad bands? I don't even know most of their names because they are all just copycats..but I also hate ICP. I think everyone does.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Edited by freddurgan (07/23/05 02:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst Band? [Re: freddurgan]
    #4443398 -

Simple Plan hands down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst Band? [Re: Gus]
    #4443486 -

Most bands that sing about Jesus suck pretty bad.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst Band? [Re: ShroomOmatic]
    #4443489 -

and I really don't like the singer from Modest Mouse..he ruins it for me for some reason.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst Band? [Re: freddurgan]
    #4443592 -

POD, Blink 182, all Horrorcore, Ted Nugent, Cradle of Filth, Linkin Park, Mudvayne, Disturbed, Social Distoriton, Steve Miller Band, Finch, Melanie.. I can probably think of some more..


--------------------


My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst Band? [Re: Kalix]
    #4443680 -

While people did list some very aweful bands. I could name a bunch of local bands who people seem to dig here, which I think is a travesty of the highest order. I feel sorry for their instruments when I hear them play, almost as if the instruments are crying out "NOOOOOOOOOOOO."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Best band
( 1 2 all )
BrilliantWhite 1,848 25 08/16/05 07:12 PM
by alarmist
* Most overrated band?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Silversoul 8,852 88 02/19/07 10:34 PM
by jewunit
* best band names
( 1 2 3 all )
emptywisdom 3,526 51 08/04/05 05:08 PM
by PuZuZu
* The Offspring--Live scotsman1 1,044 12 03/15/04 09:14 AM
by scotsman1
* LOSS OF INTEREST IN BANDS YOU USED TO WORSHIP
( 1 2 3 all )
Fritzs_caindealer 5,902 52 11/17/03 10:00 PM
by Noviseer
* any bands you wanna see live this year
( 1 2 all )
scotsman1 1,821 21 02/06/04 05:24 PM
by KackleDude
* The worst music jokes ever! marvoman 626 1 06/23/05 02:04 PM
by Krishna
* most overrated bands\artists of all time.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 10,696 93 11/10/03 08:14 AM
by SizzlinJ

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
9,477 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 10 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.