Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
The Dreaming Creator
    #3390958 - 11/20/04 09:38 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

When you dream, do you not see everybody else as equally real as you are? Often you even seem insignificant compared to the dream, like there is something more important than you going on, even though it is your dream!

All objects, personalities, people, places, events, stories, and lessons are purely inside of your dreaming mind. While you are dreaming, it seems just as real as this moment you are in right now, but as soon as you wake up you just shake it off and forget the reality you created, seeing it as just a part of life

Perhaps this is a fractal for the dream we are in right now? God is dreaming, and we are just the illusions that he is dreaming and watching. Perhaps it is a lucid dream, and God has the power to change the dream, making him all-powerful, as we are contained in his illusion, or perhaps he is merely passive and observing, not even aware that this is a dream or completely unable to change it.

Perhaps he realizes the outcome of this universe that he has been dreaming for billions of years, but cannot do anything about it. It is like a bad dream coming to an end, where you want to yell "Stop! Look what you're doing!" but you simply can't

And those illusions that are the most content are those who just relax, realize they are part of the dream and that everything around them is part of the dream, and attain Nirvana in this. After all, if we are part of God's fractal mind, then we will continue to exist in his subconscious, even after he wakes up and forgets this dream among many

And perhaps, billions or trillions of years from now, this God will wake up, shake his head at that odd, fleeting reality he just created, and continue on with whatever he was doing

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebmarley3434
wildwalker
Male User Gallery

Loc: nj
Re: The Dreaming Creator [Re: Ravus]
    #3390965 - 11/20/04 09:40 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

it is infintely outwards that way .. and infinitely inwards that way

--------------------
www.returntonature.us - wild foods blog

OM

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: The Dreaming Creator [Re: bmarley3434]
    #3390974 - 11/20/04 09:42 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

True. We are also Dreaming Creators, for all these fanciful stories we make every night, and the God is probably being dreamed also.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #3391022 - 11/20/04 09:52 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Woah.. that last line clicked with the word fractal and my mind had a little explosion occur.

"And perhaps, billions or trillions of years from now, this God will wake up, shake his head at that odd, fleeting reality he just created, and continue on with whatever he was doing"

Think about that... if we are but a dream in the head of god, and god is but a dreamer, it has to be assumed that god is also dreaming what he wakes up to. the pattern of exponential increase is very fractal like, and essentially mimics the pattern of the tree of life.

This is starting to remind me of the main theme of the movie Waking Life...

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3391392 - 11/20/04 11:13 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I remember there was a post about God being a stoner-hippy. that it had a point, but has forgotten at the moment :wink:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: The Dreaming Creator [Re: kaiowas]
    #3391418 - 11/20/04 11:21 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Fits the duality profile. heh...

OfflineSource
Remainder of anUnbalancedEquation
Male

Loc: Outer Darkness
    #3391714 - 11/21/04 12:46 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah...and that is essentially what the Hindu's believe.

We are the dreams of God and God is the dream of God.

--------------------
What you're searching for is what's searching.

InvisibleFecalDildo
Fat LadiesBingo.
 User Gallery
Loc: Ass Flavour Pie Factory.
Re: The Dreaming Creator [Re: Source]
    #3392181 - 11/21/04 03:53 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

If i were god.. i wouldnt be too happy.. seeing as this.. more like nightmare.. and our dreams are just as much a part of gods dream..

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #4237019 - 05/30/05 02:40 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ravus said:
When you dream, do you not see everybody else as equally real as you are? Often you even seem insignificant compared to the dream, like there is something more important than you going on, even though it is your  dream!

All objects, personalities, people, places, events, stories, and lessons are purely inside of your dreaming mind. While you are dreaming, it seems just as real as this moment you are in right now, but as soon as you wake up you just shake it off and forget the reality you created, seeing it as just a part of life

Perhaps this is a fractal for the dream we are in right now? God is dreaming, and we are just the illusions that he is dreaming and watching. Perhaps it is a lucid dream, and God has the power to change the dream, making him all-powerful, as we are contained in his illusion, or perhaps he is merely passive and observing, not even aware that this is a dream or completely unable to change it.

Perhaps he realizes the outcome of this universe that he has been dreaming for billions of years, but cannot do anything about it. It is like a bad dream coming to an end, where you want to yell "Stop! Look what you're doing!" but you simply can't

And those illusions that are the most content are those who just relax, realize they are part of the dream and that everything around them is part of the dream, and attain Nirvana in this. After all, if we are part of God's fractal mind, then we will continue to exist in his subconscious, even after he wakes up and forgets this dream among many

And perhaps, billions or trillions of years from now,  this God will wake up, shake his head at that odd, fleeting reality he just created, and continue on with whatever he was doing

Cool post. :smile: (oh, and uhm.. bump? Gotta love that "Related Threads" thing!)

"It's just the innate tendency of the brain to make patterns when it goes unstable." -Cowan

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4237118 - 05/30/05 03:14 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Eee...might be because of lack of sleep but when I read
Quote:

The Dreaming Creator

I got a really powerful flashback to a shroom trip I had where those exact words kept floating through my mind over and over again.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom