Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
dreams
    #1539357 - 05/11/03 06:03 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

In the recent past I have been very intrested in the subconcious mind, and our dreams. I have been practicing some out of body techniches, which have taken me to the point of feeling a heavy-weight on my physical body and a pulling on my, what i think is, astral body, trying to separate to enter the non physical plane, as my physical body falls asleep. I always loose concentration, and end up just sort of floating as my soul, in my head, in this mass expanse of darkness that encompasses the galaxy, going on and on forever, and in a state of altered conciousness some call "astronomical awareness". I was wondering if anyone here has been where I am, aand can give me advice on how to make the final split. Everytime i try, it seems i get closer, but the process just seems to be a endless well. Perhaps I am just creating the whole experience in my mind. But something about when I feel my body is about to split into 2 parts, something is strangly familiar, like i have been there... every night.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Loc: Ontario
Re: dreams [Re: 2Experimental]
    #1539381 - 05/11/03 06:12 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

wish i could help, but i'm still not that far into it yet, good luck!

--------------------
What fun is it in Nirvana while other beings are suffering?

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1539384 - 05/11/03 06:13 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I've been one step up from there. I have 'hallucinated' when I was having what I called a contious dream. It felt real, but with a tint of that dream-like quality. Maybe my senses were just a bit confuzed cuz that isn't what we are meant to do.

I do know for a fact that I WAS contious at the time thow. Just not entirely in my body.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: dreams [Re: Murex]
    #1539411 - 05/11/03 06:25 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

murex< was the experience while under any influence?
I have had for sure out of body experiences while on rue or mush, but I am trying to achieve these states w/o aid

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1539427 - 05/11/03 06:33 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I was not on any drugs.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #1539741 - 05/11/03 09:22 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

last night was the first lucid dream i had in a long time. I was driving down a road, cause someone told me to look for this "place" and they gave me a road, but i couldnt ffind it. My friend was driving, and he was on the road, and we came across this path with water. I told him to slow down cause their was water and i didnt want to crash or hydroplane, but he kept driving. nothing happened, and i was like "FUCKING SLOW DOWN". he then he said "here why dont you drive, the car isnt in my hand, its in yours" then i had control of the dream. then after that. i was like OF COURSE I AM. then i decided i was going to really find that place. and so i then i started getting these waves of reality or lucidity. i started running where i thought this place was, the more i tried to go into that place the harder it became to get there. but i was like NO NO i have to get therre. but it was so strange. i saw like these 2d planes come from the ground and move up into 3d form. and the more i ran in this direction, it started to seem like i was runniing in this tunnel. and as i got closer, it turned into like this projection. like someone had been programming me this whole time, someone beaming images into my head and controlling what was happening to me. i got so pissed, and i saww these people they were the "creators". i threatened to pull the plug... but i started getting really aprehensive. wondering if that plug might have been me. maybe my link to reality? to life? so i didnt "pull the plug". then i met these creators. and then i was in complete control of everything.

my voice was no longer a "voice" it was movement, i was the dream master. i controlled everything. i controlled the air vibrations or the sound. and it hurt their ears. and i wrote stuff on paper. and as i thought, vibrations would ring out and the people covered their ears. i messed with their electronic equipment... then i realized that i was in the "no where" place. then i met these people. and then i was out of the story. and this guy was "Chosen", so he went to meet this guy who promised him "knowledge". but wherer he went he got trapped. and it turned into this promiser of "knowledge" was really going to try and sacrifice this guy. but then both of the men changed forms into stone like creatures and the one being held down broke out of the stone and ran away with his arm broken off.

that was the story... and theres a lot more i cant remember. but it was very strange, i started realizing some things. im still not sure of. but dreams like that provide an opportunity to break from conventional bounds. i really cant say how much that has effected me, but it was BAD ASS. how i just seemed to break out, and break free. i noticed a displacement of myself. a breaking free of some sort of thought process. it wasnt a drug or anything. i did get drunk earlier before i went to sleep. that was nice.

hope that wasnt a BORE. lol

--------------------
What?

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: dreams [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1539940 - 05/11/03 11:08 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

not at all, very intresting

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology