Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Extreme Star Wars fans...
    #4222437 -

Two British Star Wars fans sustained critical injuries after constructing their own lightsabers from fluorescent light tubes filled with liquid fuel.

According to British media reports, a 20-year-old man and his 17-year-old female friend were filming a mock duel in homage to Star Wars: Episode III--Revenge of the Sith, the latest chapter of George Lucas' record-breaking franchise.

The duo were reportedly emulating one of Sith's key battles, a lightsaber clash between Ewan McGregor's Obi-Wan Kenobi and
Hayden Christensen's Anakin Skywalker.

The two Brits suffered severe burns when their homemade sabers exploded. The two had been videotaping their clash. They have been hospitalized at Hemel Hempstead in Hertfordshire since the accident Sunday.


[full story]

Hahahaha... I find that fucking hilarious. Who could possibly think it would be a good idea to make lightsabers out of fluorescent light bulbs? I mean, maybe if it was just a model or something... but they then proceed to attempt to re-enact a battle scene, WHILE FILMING IT...

God, I want to see the tape.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extreme Star Wars fans... [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #4222480 -

I want to see that video :laugh:


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extreme Star Wars fans... [Re: barfightlard]
    #4223982 -

I hope they sue George Luca$. Now that would be funny.

And yes, I want to see the video too. Hopefully Ogrish will get it.


McKennaDMT


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extreme Star Wars fans... [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #4232628 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* STAR WARS
( 1 2 all )
zepphead 4,028 24 05/29/02 08:01 PM
by sir tripsalot
* Star Trek: Nemesis chrispc 742 2 01/14/03 08:03 AM
by spleen
* how many type o negative fans? Larrythescaryrex 832 5 06/09/02 10:16 PM
by Larrythescaryrex
* death/black metal fans out there?
( 1 2 all )
hulk_blood 4,861 24 01/27/05 08:21 PM
by Catalysis
* Any Sci Fi / Fantasy Fans? RebelSteve33 1,693 12 06/18/02 09:14 AM
by mumblz
* Psy-Trance Fans...something new for you! DannyBoy 1,075 3 08/28/03 12:30 PM
by DannyBoy
* Any John Frusciante fans? Adamist 710 6 05/17/03 10:23 PM
by thestringphish
* Any classical music fans out there?
( 1 2 all )
~`Tursiops truncatus`~ 6,423 31 01/13/06 06:32 PM
by mr_kite

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
817 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.