Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
how many type o negative fans?
    #666633 -

Type O would have to be my favorite band. They were really the first band I liked back when I was a teen who was just starting to break away from all of the country music surrounding me in central indiana. Last october I was at their concert in Allen Town PA. I drove from Indiana. It rocked and I am doing it again this halloween.


--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many type o negative fans? [Re: Larrythescaryrex]
    #669396 -

I think I like Type O Negative I love the piano/keyboard element to the band

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many type o negative fans? [Re: Larrythescaryrex]
    #670085 -

As unpopular as it may be...WHO GIVES A FUCK!!

I have loved Type O- for a LONG time. I have seen 14 shows in 5 states and will continue to listen to them. Pete is the man and I was lucky enough to meet he and Josh one night before a show in Seattle at DV8. A very sweet man...wish I'd had a camera He did sign my ticket though and I was able to personally giv ehim a set of rune stones I made him ..so that's cool.

I love reading Kenny's "Sex is Dead" He's got quite the imagination And from what I hear...they are due out with a new album soon. A cover of DP's Highway Star was done for NASCAR and although I love DP and I love TO-...I HATED the song when I heard it. It was just not good. Hopefully things will pick up in the tour department as I have that Negative itch goin...hard one to scratch too.

People may say they are a no talent band...but to me it's how they come across live, the message I get from the music ...dark and heavy...with passion * sigh* and the fact that if they suck..they don't give a fuck!! They have ATTITUDE!! gotta love it

We be a small group but extremely loyal!!

~K~


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many type o negative fans? [Re: ]
    #670093 -

Sorry Peeps BUT, I guess this just aint the right place and place in the space/time conunndum we call now to say........YNGWIE MALMSTEEN


--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many type o negative fans? [Re: Larrythescaryrex]
    #670493 -

I agree that attitude is a big part of what makes them cool. They fall into a group of rock bands i like because they have their own style and cynical attitudes. Bands like Melvins, Clutch, Helmet, and Mr Bungle

I like TON still. I used to like them alot. I've seen 2 shows, would have been three but those brooklyn bastards skipped my state on the last tour. I dont listen to them like i used to but i did pop in slow deep and hard the other day and listen to a few songs. My bloody kisses and october rust cd's are scratched all to hell so that sucks. TON will always remind my of fucking this one chick and the strange times in my life at that point(oh the beauty of music )

BTW, i keep having these wierd dreams involvong TON and seeing them live its very strange. I've had 2 dreams where TON popped up and played a little show in the past 3 months.

Pete quote "Either yah love us or hate us...its to fucking bad cuz you already paid us"


--------------------
Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell; spirituality is for those who have been there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many type o negative fans? [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #670795 -

In a lot of ways, I like to compare them to My Dying Bride. Just the general affect I suppose, and some of the keyboarding styles are similar.



--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* BOC - wacked out cult? If you're a fan, you want to knowthis Fliquid 886 10 05/07/03 08:34 AM
by Fliquid
* death/black metal fans out there?
( 1 2 all )
hulk_blood 4,867 24 01/27/05 10:21 PM
by Catalysis
* Any Sci Fi / Fantasy Fans? RebelSteve33 1,693 12 06/18/02 11:14 AM
by mumblz
* do we have any KMK fans in here? mockingbird 501 3 05/09/04 07:59 PM
by mockingbird
* Any classical music fans out there?
( 1 2 all )
~`Tursiops truncatus`~ 6,423 31 01/13/06 08:32 PM
by mr_kite
* Your favorite trance, ambient, etc. type music? phEight 2,281 11 10/13/03 02:26 AM
by rommstein2001
* Any Terence McKenna fans? DreaMaTrix 1,310 6 06/05/02 09:19 PM
by Ulysees
* Any Eels fans? unlikelyhero 665 4 09/20/03 02:46 PM
by funkymonk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
832 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.