Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
New Entheogenic Album
    #4200883 -

The new new Entheogenic album is in process, releasedate roughly in 4 weeks. It contains new tracks and remixes of Entheogenic classics from a selection of the best ambient producers of this planet, the remixers are Shulman, Youth, Ott, Abakus and Vibrasphere.

Could be the release of the year  :shocked:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Entheogenic Album [Re: ambienta]
    #4201170 -

tasty :crazy2:


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Entheogenic Album [Re: ambienta]
    #4206209 -

Its gonna be one hell of an album, I'm looking forward to botht he new tracks and the rmx's.


--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Entheogenic Album [Re: BanJankri]
    #4206368 -

this one will take us to another dimensions i believe


--------------------
lucidal expansion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Entheogenic Album [Re: butterflydawn]
    #4206475 -

I think I may be the only one kinda dissapointed with announcement of this album. I want a full Entheogenic album, not 2-3 new tracks and the rest remixes. But since Ott and Shulman are doing a few tracks, I'll definitely be checking it out.


McKennaDMT


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Entheogenic Album [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #4218916 -

hey McKennaDMT,

take the new entheogenic album as a remix album and as something totally new, something which has much variety because of the different remixers, a similar big album or project in that dimension is not existing.

but if you prefer more the constantly repeating same shpongle sound with always the same covers i?ll let you do, but be open for something totally new  :wink:

have a good time!

Edited by ambienta (05/25/05 03:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Entheogenic Album [Re: ambienta]
    #4220042 -

Hahaha, another guy who thinks Entheogenic is a Shpongle rip off. They play the same style of music, but Entheogenic has their own sound. Just give them a closer listen.

And he asked me to be open to something totally new. One of the funniest things I've read in a long time, man, thanks for the laugh.


McKennaDMT


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Entheogenic Album [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #4220760 -

Entheogenic is cool as hell and I'm sure that the remixes will be real totally different remixes if you take a look at the ones working on it. Ott... ( Hallucinogene in dub?), the rest is also usually pretty much flawless so I don't think it will be a waste.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Entheogenic Album [Re: Asco]
    #4220826 -

I don't think it will be a waste either, not in the slightest. I just meant that I like their last release, Spontaneous Illumination so much, that I was looking forward to a whole new album from them. So, in that sense I was dissapointed, but anything Ott and Shulman (and Entheogenic for that matter) put their hands on, I'll definitely give a listen.


McKennaDMT


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ambient / Experimental Album Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 25 26 )
MiddlemanM 96,864 516 08/09/09 03:56 AM
by Middleman
* For those of you who listen to Entheogenic and Shpongle...
( 1 2 all )
linx88 6,425 28 09/17/08 01:53 PM
by linx88
* Jay-Z + The Beatles = The Grey Album
( 1 2 all )
Edame 4,842 24 07/04/04 02:40 AM
by Hooty
* -Psytrance, Chill, and Dub Albums-
( 1 2 all )
EffedS 4,063 20 05/05/09 07:38 PM
by Effed
* Psytrance lovers? Making special psy album up for halloween today... 0xYg3n 587 2 11/01/05 10:38 AM
by butterflydawn
* The Hip-Hop Album Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
skunkape 30,576 122 04/20/09 01:48 PM
by promoking
* The Indie Album Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 64 65 )
TrippinTeddy 177,694 1,280 11/20/11 12:37 PM
by froess
* Recommend me breathtakingly psychedelic albums
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Hyper_Panda_GO 8,308 66 10/29/08 09:01 PM
by Nexion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,084 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.