Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
The Hip-Hop Album Thread
    #8355682 -



--------------------
_______________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Hip-Hop Album Thread [Re: skunkape]
    #8355687 -



--------------------
_______________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Hip-Hop Album Thread [Re: skunkape]
    #8355693 -



--------------------
_______________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Hip-Hop Album Thread [Re: skunkape]
    #8355713 -



--------------------
_______________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Hip-Hop Album Thread [Re: skunkape]
    #8355737 -



--------------------
_______________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Hip-Hop Album Thread [Re: skunkape]
    #8356512 -

Use mediafire.com it pwns divshare.
I'll contribute some stuff soon but right now it's sleepytime.


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Hip-Hop Album Thread [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #8369798 -


Viktor Vaughn


The Roots


Aesop Rock


--------------------
_______________________________________________________

Edited by skunkape (05/06/08 05:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Hip-Hop Album Thread [Re: skunkape]
    #8370228 -

Fuck yea man. I got a shit load to contribute once I feel like it. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Hip-Hop Album Thread [Re: skunkape]
    #8370404 -

God dammit I wish I knew how to create .rar files or zips or whatever


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Hip-Hop Album Thread [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #8370684 -

Dude, it isn't complicated. Download winrar, there's a wizard for "lazy" people like you.

And those are some damn fine hip hop albums. I hope there's some Kool Keith comin' to this thread! (i uh, have none.)


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Hip-Hop Album Thread [Re: lukeboots]
    #8370760 -

I'm not lazy just entirely not interested enough

I will look into that, more people need to listen to the music I do


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Hip-Hop Album Thread [Re: skunkape]
    #8371297 -

ratatat - remixes vol II
http://www.mediafire.com/?yfjlc4fyw09

Super dope fucking album, if you like rap and hip hop you will def like it. its by an indie band of sorts remixing more pop hip hop artist but it is fucking dope. DONT SLEEP ON IT. normally i think of remixes and i think its shit and alot of times, most of times it is, however this album bumps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Hip-Hop Album Thread [Re: skunkape]
    #8373130 -

No CunninLynguists or Madvillainy yet?
This thread fails!!

(I'll upload some shit later)


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Hip-Hop Album Thread [Re: jewunit]
    #8373477 -


Del the Funky Homosapien- 11th Hour

I already had this uploaded so I thought what the hell I'll post it in here too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Hip-Hop Album Thread [Re: Tangerines]
    #8373494 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Hip-Hop Album Thread [Re: Tangerines]
    #8373621 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Hip-Hop Album Thread [Re: skunkape]
    #8373715 -

Found this fucking awesome link while looking for the album art for my next post.
http://thehiphopcollection.blogspot.com/
From my very brief surfing it appears to be part of what this thread wants to be.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Hip-Hop Album Thread [Re: jewunit]
    #8373719 -


Tame One - Spazzmatic

Definitely a weird album, but I dig it. On par with Dr. Octagon when it comes to weird/trippy rap.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Hip-Hop Album Thread [Re: jewunit]
    #8373724 -

Nice find, but it is definitely missing a lot of stuff. For example everything I have posted so far and the two albums I am putting on mediafire right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Hip-Hop Album Thread [Re: Tangerines]
    #8373729 -

:ninja:
I only looked for a second.
It's still pretty good, don't usually find a music blog with that many full albums. It's got some odd shit on there though (Coolio??)


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Need some Hip-Hop!!! lil help? Legoulash 1,939 17 05/29/03 02:10 AM
by cortex
* A little Aussie hip-hop subspecie 417 0 02/21/04 04:58 AM
by subspecie
* ***Wax Cats and Hip-Hop Heads*** Prodijal_Son 669 2 03/04/03 09:01 AM
by Prodijal_Son
* Bizarre new hip hop. Phluck 596 1 10/24/03 11:25 PM
by rommstein2001
* Jay-Z + The Beatles = The Grey Album
( 1 2 all )
Edame 4,842 24 07/04/04 02:40 AM
by Hooty
* The Kleptones invite you to... "A Night At The Hip-Hopera" Edame 596 0 09/23/04 01:29 PM
by Edame
* Album Review: New beck Album - "Sea Change" WhiskeyClone 1,586 8 10/03/02 02:44 PM
by Psybin Man
* The Best Rap Album I've Heard (in a long time)
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 4,642 30 10/03/04 07:10 PM
by TODAY

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
30,576 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 13 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.