Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I just hooked up with a woman older than my mom.....
    #4198301 -

She really looked like a pretty hot mid 30's type chick. She grabbed my hand and forced me to dance with her to some god awful song and started sucking on my neck, so I took her back to her place....

I have hooked up with older women (30ish), but this lady was exactly twice my age (she was 44, you do the math), which is one year older than my mother.

I can't tell if I crossed the line.... there are those unmentionable rules like: cant hook up with someone younger than your little sister/brother.... is hooking up with someone older than your mom one of those also?

Everything seemed alright, but then i started to question myself once i left.

PS.... sorry ladies, but the titties do get quite malleable after 35, so get felt up while they still got that bounce!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just hooked up with a woman older than my mom..... [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4198364 -

Meh...if you had a good time with her, does it matter?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just hooked up with a woman older than my mom..... [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4198408 -

psilocyberin said:
PS.... sorry ladies, but the titties do get quite malleable after 35, so get felt up while they still got that bounce!




anything else malleable after 35 years?


:lol:


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just hooked up with a woman older than my mom..... [Re: 40oz]
    #4198517 -

depends on the woman


I cant find andthing and I still can feel the bounce

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just hooked up with a woman older than my mom..... [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4198533 -

Hot.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just hooked up with a woman older than my mom..... [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4198650 -

*pats you on the back for the job well done


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just hooked up with a woman older than my mom..... [Re: barfightlard]
    #4198674 -

I've nailed someone that was 15 years older than me.

I agree with toiletduk though. If you had a good time, what the hell does it matter?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just hooked up with a woman older than my mom..... [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4199021 -

she was naughty, wasn't she?


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just hooked up with a woman older than my mom..... [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4199095 -

Wrong?! Somebody give this man a medal!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just hooked up with a woman older than my mom..... [Re: DNKYD]
    #4199105 -

well.... I keep thinking of it like this:

what if you found out your mom hooked up with someone one year younger than you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just hooked up with a woman older than my mom..... [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4199109 -

The "titties" thing depends if you give birth or not and have kids.

I hoped you wrapped it up, a lady that took you in THAT easy that is twice your age is probably crawling with std's..not that a condom would protect against half of them... :wink:


--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just hooked up with a woman older than my mom..... [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4199112 -

If my mom could still kick it with younger guys such as myself, more power to her. I wouldn't be offended. My dad, on the other hand, most likely would be :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just hooked up with a woman older than my mom..... [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4199132 -

Yeah man, who the fuck cares? If you had fun, it's all good!

Gotta love those cougars :grin:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just hooked up with a woman older than my mom..... [Re: trendal]
    #4199312 -

Hell, I'd still do Farrah Fawcett and she's over 50. She's younger than my mom though.

I personally would never hook up with anyone older than my mom, but my mom had me a little bit late in life, so.....


--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just hooked up with a woman older than my mom..... [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4199422 -

slaps High Five!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just hooked up with a woman older than my mom..... [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4199525 -

A+!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* When you were a teen did you have an older woman/man you fantasized about? (like stacy's mom)
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,608 28 02/23/05 09:49 PM
by mantis
* I'm taking my mom to the ballet tonight! OneMoreRobot3021 803 15 05/26/05 03:41 PM
by i_rage_against
* Now an older russian jewish woman has my laptop... OneMoreRobot3021 714 6 05/05/05 10:44 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* My Mom made me get a bicycling helmet
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 5,350 53 08/15/05 01:01 PM
by PuZuZu
* Sexiest woman ever? Bar Marylin Monroe...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
mr_kite 51,931 143 05/27/05 06:52 AM
by Ravus
* Step mom saw The Doors Miami show LearyfanS 2,721 15 12/29/04 12:23 AM
by Learyfan
* Name this tune...older stuff PaulAtreides 575 15 06/17/05 10:10 PM
by PaulAtreides
* Picking up a woman Spooge 703 5 06/23/05 08:34 AM
by Tippinthru

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,784 topic views. 5 members, 19 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.