Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Step mom saw The Doors Miami show
    #3554958 -

I just got back from Florida. So i'm eating Christmas dinner at my soon to be step-mom's house on Christmas day, and somehow The Doors come up in conversation. So step mom, who has lived in Florida her whole life, casually mentioned that she saw the infamous Doors show in Miami of 1969 where Jim Morrison was arrested for indecent exposure.

I couldn't believe it, but her family confirmed it. She said she's seen many great bands. I love The Doors and I have this show on cd, so i'm in disblief when she said this. I started asking her about it. I remember her saying "That was a bad show...bad vibes." She said that Jim Morrison did in fact pull his dick out and that she saw it.  :shocked:

She seems like a pretty honest and nice person, as does her family. so I guess I believe it. The thing that got me, was that she said that she didn't even like The Doors and still doesn't. She said that she "just went because it was the thing to do". This poster almost shat himself after that comment was made.

Then I get home from Florida tonight and check my PM's. biO sent me a PM the day after Christmas requesting one of the tracks from that very show. Weird. Anyway, hope you all had a great Christmas. I missed you all, but I thought about you while I was listening to The Dead on my plane ride home and in the car. 





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Step mom saw The Doors Miami show [Re: Learyfan]
    #3554971 -

welcome back


--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Step mom saw The Doors Miami show [Re: Learyfan]
    #3554985 -

whoa - that's kinda crazy (both your step mom & me just happening to mention that). On Xmas, I was talking to my older brother about the Doors and I told him I have a partial recording of that infamous show...he asked me to send it to him...

synchroncity, man :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Step mom saw The Doors Miami show [Re: onetime]
    #3555015 -

onetime said:
welcome back



Thanks. I love you guys.


biO: Dude, that's fucking crazy. How random. :lol: He'll have it soon, don't worry.







--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Step mom saw The Doors Miami show [Re: Learyfan]
    #3555021 -

How can you not like the doors?
Aside from that god awful idea they had of making doors2000.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Step mom saw The Doors Miami show [Re: Dreamer987]
    #3555087 -

doors2000?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Step mom saw The Doors Miami show [Re: Vvellum]
    #3555124 -

The living members got together again. thats not the worst part.
They got a Jim Morrison look alike to lead.In my opinion the band was holding Jim back to begin with, but now they really suck balls.
whatever makes them happy i guess...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Step mom saw The Doors Miami show [Re: Dreamer987]
    #3555149 -

oh, yeah - ian from the cult. I remember reading about that...
to be fair, he was always very morrison-esque...
they should have found someone different though - that is just tacky.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Step mom saw The Doors Miami show [Re: Learyfan]
    #3555215 -

Thats not the first time Morrison was arrested in Florida.  He was also arrested for stealing a cop's hat off his head at Florida State University. :lol: I attended school there.  People sold shirts with his mugshot from that arrest on it..  Probably still do.

I aquired a wealth of info on Jim Morrison when I did a report on him for an English 1101 class.  I read that Jim used to trip at the cemetary near campus, so one day I decided to do a little 'field research'.  It was a fun trip!  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Step mom saw The Doors Miami show [Re: Vvellum]
    #3555255 -

If they had called themselves "Celebration Of The Lizard" or something, it would have been a little better. The fact that they used the name "The Doors" was not something I liked.

Let us never mention the reunion band again.








--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Step mom saw The Doors Miami show [Re: Learyfan]
    #3555257 -

Thats funny i stumbled into this website for the first time in years and i happened to be listening to a song from the doors soundtrack...heroin :syringe: . yeah not a doors song but i'm obsessed with the doors. where do you find bootlegs of the concerts, particularly the miami one? i wanna hear how drunk he sounded. jim morrison is the best rock and roll singer of all time!


"I don't know whats gonna happen man but i wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Step mom saw The Doors Miami show [Re: Frappy]
    #3555298 -

Frappy said:
Thats not the first time Morrison was arrested in Florida.  He was also arrested for stealing a cop's hat off his head at Florida State University. :lol: I attended school there.  People sold shirts with his mugshot from that arrest on it..  Probably still do.

I aquired a wealth of info on Jim Morrison when I did a report on him for an English 1101 class.  I read that Jim used to trip at the cemetary near campus, so one day I decided to do a little 'field research'.  It was a fun trip!  :thumbup:



Fucking A!

:cool:



 


--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Step mom saw The Doors Miami show [Re: Learyfan]
    #3555353 -

Hahaha... Yep, thats the picture!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Step mom saw The Doors Miami show [Re: Frappy]
    #3555397 -

I met Ray Manzarek during his book tour in like 1998. Got him to sign my book, shook his hand...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Step mom saw The Doors Miami show [Re: Learyfan]
    #3555405 -

my mom saw the doors in anaheim.. and i'm listening to them right now.

weird


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Step mom saw The Doors Miami show [Re: Vvellum]
    #3555468 -

bi0 said:
I met Ray Manzarek during his book tour in like 1998. Got him to sign my book, shook his hand...



Nice.


Hella Tight: Were you listening to them before you saw the thread?





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Corpse of "DOORS" Jim Morrison Dug up and charged for rape? SillyWilly 6,052 10 09/26/04 09:28 PM
by Wolfe3001
* When was The Doors last show?? LearyfanS 1,879 8 11/08/05 06:21 PM
by WhoSaidWhat
* Jim morrrisom DOORS "the end" verse linked to shrooms orizon 2,907 17 01/09/04 11:32 AM
by fee
* How's your mom's cooking?
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,196 38 09/28/05 08:24 PM
by Bi0TeK
* I think my mom was just having sex
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RandalFlagg 5,324 60 08/12/05 03:53 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* My mom broke her leg. Deadmaker 2,409 14 01/22/06 03:11 AM
by danamine
* hey doors fans.... KingOftheThing 2,568 11 07/07/05 12:01 AM
by Bobo
* The Doors - 03/01/69 show (mp3s)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 4,711 24 09/02/04 11:42 PM
by Vvellum

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,721 topic views. 1 members, 71 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.