Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Past Life Re-ingression
    #414768 - 10/05/01 11:11 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Anyone had this done? How was it done? What was the experience like? How has it changed your life?

O~*
It's not who or what you know...it's why... -SM

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Past Life Re-ingression [Re: CherryBom]
    #414783 - 10/05/01 11:33 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I've done it to myself, several times.
Meditation can be one way to access past life memories.
And dreams....dreams are important
Guided hypnosis is another way, which I hear is a good method, provided the hypnotist is trustworthy and you are comfortable with them.

But overall, I think you should try and explore yourself before you get any outside help. If ever in a deep meditative state, you can ask your "self" to view some experiences from previous lives.
Be prepared...they can be intense. Most of our current fears are things that have been transferred from previous lives that have not been dealt with. But you have to deal with your fears sooner or later.
The idea is to let them flow through you, rather than suppressing them. Confront them head-on.

OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: Past Life Re-ingression [Re: ]
    #414784 - 10/05/01 11:35 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

past lives are a bunch of huey

:frown: .. what was i saying..? Time for a cigarette.

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

Anonymous

Re: Past Life Re-ingression [Re: CACA]
    #414785 - 10/05/01 11:35 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

says who? you?

OfflineCACA
veteran
    #414786 - 10/05/01 11:37 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

says Claude Rifat as well.

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

OfflineCACA
veteran
    #414791 - 10/05/01 11:42 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

all past lives are, are superimposed memories of any type; of various assortment.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Past Life Re-ingression [Re: CACA]
    #414796 - 10/05/01 11:48 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

How is he so sure? Does he remember being created and not living any lives previous to his current? Has he died and discovered that nothing happens after death? How did he relay this information to the living?

I personally have remembered many past life experiences, and have met many people who have done the same. I feel I can say past lives do exist.

There is also several well documented cases where a child has been born (in this one particular case) in a small village in europe. The child is able to speak at a very young age, and all he can talk about is how he died, and proceeds to tell his family how he was living in a nearby village, gave exact descriptions, his name, and his wife and kids name's. They were so struck by this child that they visited the village he said he had lived at, and they asked the people there. They said that yes, indeed one of the male members had died several years ago, leaving behind a wife and kids (the same wife and kids who the young child had named) The child was also able to remember specific details about the village, even having never been there before.

OfflineCACA
veteran
    #414805 - 10/05/01 12:00 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

well i guess you got me there lol i don't know much about the documented cases, except that yeah some young ones said to be the buddah or related things like that. i just thought i might look into that and see if its fake later on if i ended up actually caring about it. alright well maybe someone else will come along with a real argument.

--------------------

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
    #414910 - 10/05/01 01:50 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

wow.

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

OfflineTimeleech
addict
Loc: Norway
Re: Past Life Re-ingression [Re: CherryBom]
    #414912 - 10/05/01 01:55 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Although I believe in reincarnation I am a bit sceptical towards the hypnosis induced rememberings. Apparently you can be led to experience pretty much anything while under hypnosis. Your hypnotiseur could make you believe that you are experiencing anything, like doing excersice on a stairstepper. Or eating a fabulous dinner. Any kind of "fake" experienced can be coaxed out of the imagination of the hypnotee (heh, I think I might have invented a new word :).
Some experiences could be genuine, but there are countless cases of people who under hypnosis have been led to believe that they suffered satanic abuse by their parents as children, or have been abducted by aliens.
These things do seem to happen, but as I said, since it is so easy to fabricate any kinds of experiences you should be very sure that you can trust the person hypnotizing you. Even that might not be enough, I don't knowl...

Walum-Nitul sechu mal torval. Tiischal meddur ankat.

--------------------
--
Eternally boggled, flummoxed, bewildered and surprised.
theophagy.org

OfflineRedHarvest
Stranger
Re: Past Life Re-ingression [Re: Timeleech]
    #414993 - 10/05/01 03:12 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

>>There is also several well documented cases where a child has been born (in this one particular case) in a small village in europe. The child is able to speak at a very young age, and all he can talk about is how he died, and proceeds to tell his family how he was living in a nearby village, gave exact descriptions, his name, and his wife and kids name's.<<

Just being Devil's advocate here, but unless you can produce these cases to us, simply saying they are 'well-documented' isn't enough. Many of the 'well-documented' experiments that 'proved' ESP were nothing of the sort; they were poorly constructed and the data was skewed or doctored. Unfortunately I didn't bookmark the website that debunked the ESP myth, but I do remember that at least its sources were cited. I did get the link off the shroomery's message boards so hopefully somebody will hook me up with it again.

Regardless, Shroomism none of your information has any sort of credible backing; you claim the proof is 'spiritual' and that you have experienced it for yourself, and while there is SOME truth in personal experience, I would imagine that if humans didn't adhere to the scientific process while attempting to find out how the world works, our sciences would be nothing more than creative speculation backed by erroneous experiments. And while you can make the argument that they're not much more than that today, at least I know that everything that's been discovered has been discovered by the same set of rules.

I don't give much credibility to the ideas that I come up with. I'm sure we've all at one point experienced the feeling of being the only 'real' thing; that everything else is a figment of our imagination. As powerful as this has felt before, I'm skeptical to become a diehard subscriber to that belief. MUCH skepticism and method must be used in the pursuit of truth and knowledge.

PEACE, J

"My definition of a free society is one in which it's safe to be unpopular." -- Adlai E. Stevenson

--------------------
"My definition of a free society is one in which it's safe to be unpopular." -- Adlai E. Stevenson

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale