Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

f***ing god dammit
    #4139064 - 05/05/05 08:04 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

GOD I fucking hate random acts of violence. My friend was brutally shitkicked a couple of days ago for no reason at all! They broke his jaw and proceeded the literally kick and bootstomp the shit out of him. :mad2:

Now I haven't talked to him seeing as how he can't talk, and he's not answering me on messenger but I read what he posted on his msn blog and spoke with his lady.

He was minding his own business and walking to his sisters house with a couple of friends when his girl decided she was thirsty. He bought her a coffee while she stayed with some friends and when he came out to look for her he noticed a group of kids standing around a fire, he figured she'd be there so he went down to see if she was around.
The kids didn't answer him, and being dark outside he put his hand on someones shoulder and realized it wasn't his friend. The kid freaked out, called him a fucking chug and threatened him before me friend could even say a word. Now my friend's pretty huge but not intimidating in the least, he's a poster-child for the stereotypical friendly giant, he wouldn't hurt a soul unless it was neccessary.

... well, needless to say the kid fronted even harder on him and my friend just told him he had no problem and he wasn't out to look for trouble, and I could easily assume he did not provoke these punks in any way. The kid decides to front even harder, telling him that his 5 friends are going to come down and stomp him. My friend turns to one silent, friendlier looking fellow, places his hand on his shoulder and tells him that he has no quarrel and he'd just like to make peace and be on his way... well, the little fuck jumps between the two and tells him to get his to get his fucking chugs hands off him, he looks at the seemingly friendly kid but nope, he's a twat as well and tells him to also get his fucking chug hands off him.... the next thing my friend knows they're pounding on his head until more kids come and proceed to stomp him even more.
When my friends mate came to find him getting beaten down, they chased him and beat the shit out of him as well. My friend made it out without throwing a punch and protected his other mate by standing between the 4-6 individuals and they eventually ran off.

My friend, with a broken jaw, helped his friend to a local gas station and all he remembers is seeing his girlfriend, a couple other mates and then being taken to the hospital to fix his face. And I don't know if it was a good thing or not, but he didn't throw a single punch when I know he could have killed everyone there with his bare hands. He's huge, like 180lbs but lean as a mother fucker. I used to be best friends with him for almost 10 years and I know this kid to never loose his cool. He boxes, competes in toughman competitions and he's rocked the fuck out of people twice his age without getting a scratch on his face. I don't know why he put his hands on those kids shoulders, but it's just in his nature. Maybe this is where things slipped up... I just don't know why they had to rock him so bad. Friggen skinny ass white kids just had to prove themselves or something.

Well I'm gonna go see what he's up to and with him luck with his recovery. Shitty thing is that we both work in a call center, and the beast works overtime each day (12 hours everyday, consecutively) and that's not fun. Dammit, this kid's never fronted on a damn soul and he would never harm a fly. I've seen him intervein in a fight at a party, someone was thrashing some girl around and he stepped in between two people, took a couple of blows to the face and just stood there and told them to leave. Two dudes threw punches at his face and my friend didn't even swear or do anything but stand in front of the girl... damn. Violence sucks, and prejudice attacks suck even more. This kid's tougher than a friggen brick wall, friendly as heck and one of the smartest, hardworking person I've ever met in my life and that's no exaggeration.

Please hope my friend bounces back with a speedy recovery. I know my posts aren't always the most concise because my eyes bug out when I type lots at a computer, but I think we can all agree that this kind of stuff just stinks a lot.  :syringe: :heart: :thumbdown:

** Edit **

I've added a pic of my bro. Damn he's one cool kid. I know he's a tough sob, but still I hope it's not taking it's toll on him mentally. :sad:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePS_Cubes
Searching...
 User Gallery

Loc: ...for LSD
Re: f***ing god dammit [Re: browndustin]
    #4139079 - 05/05/05 08:11 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

:: gives luck to your friend :: Hopefully he doesnt need to have anything to major done to his jaw. I hate people like that, if I was your friend I would have beaten the fuck out of them. If I ever saw anyone doing that to someone I'd help him out in a second. Damnit, now I wish I was there. I think revenge is in the cards.

--------------------

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: f***ing god dammit [Re: PS_Cubes]
    #4139090 - 05/05/05 08:15 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I dunno man... if I could have been there I would have jumped on his back and tried to control him like a gundam and went psycho on all of those kids. We woulda seriously whooped their asses... I dunno why he just took it like that. :lipsrsealed:

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #4139101 - 05/05/05 08:18 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

That really sucks, hopefully they'll get there's someday.......gotta hope there's something to karma!

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
    #4139121 - 05/05/05 08:28 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

What is your bro's ethnicity?

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: f***ing god dammit [Re: question_for_joo]
    #4139234 - 05/05/05 08:59 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

He's first nations. And while we can both have a laugh at a good chug joke, those kids definitely stepped past the line.

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

Re: f***ing god dammit [Re: question_for_joo]
    #4139247 - 05/05/05 09:03 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

buddy of mine was beat to death about 2 or 3 weeks ago. 23 years old. big dude. he was caught up in some bullshit but a tru brother to say the least. we did some dead tour together a couple years back. past year or so he got caught up in dope, but his daughter just turned 1 year old. he at first had nothing to do with her but just started making an effort to kick, and come around seeing his daughter on the regular. well he was out at a strip club where he got into a lil something inside, no one has found out yet, case still pending. well ended up takin it outside and they thought it was over. my friend must of been shaken up by the scuffle cause he called his mom at 3 inthe morning to tell her what hapened and hes no mommas boy so those guys must of realy put a scare in him. not sure if i mentioned this but homeboy could take his own. he was a prety big dude. well, him and his buddy were in their car, ready to head home when 5 guys jump on the car. 2 of them proceed to pull his friend out of the car and hold a gun to him while they beat him down while 3 other guys proceeded to beat the living shit out of my buddy. he died. they found 2 of the guys. ive yet to ask about any developments since the funeral, but im hopin they get these other guys. fukin shit sux man! RIP BIG LOU! and good vibes to your friend man!
if anyone has some time and would like to, this is a lil memorial flash movie type of thing about my buddy. just go to the site and clik play movie. specialy any of u kats that have done dead or moe tour. maybe uve seen him around. this shit needs to stop. i see kids on this board alone talk some shit on here about fights and shit. just total bullshit! ive had alot of people jerk me in my life, and if i resorted to an ass beating every time, well i could only imagine my life wouldnt be as good as it is right now. trust in karma! and forgiveness for that matter. much love!
http://www.mem.com/display/biography.asp?ID=824664

--------------------

Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Edited by DeadPhan (05/05/05 09:14 PM)

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
    #4139347 - 05/05/05 09:36 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I'm sorry that happened to your friend though. Listen to Ripple though Dustin, good Karma's coming his way before too long to even things out for his recent misfortune.

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub