Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Toothpaste

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery
Loc: Australia brah
1st LSD trip yesterday...Crazy Visuals and a crazy kid on a Motorbike
    #4063973 - 04/17/05 01:04 AM (12 years, 13 days ago)

Note: Some parts of this trip report are rather muddled, as the trip is still coming to me from yesterday so bare with me :crazy:

Ok, it all started after months of trying to score acid, and finally my break came.Last thursday night i get a call from a mate who can hook me up. To cut a long story short, i pick up the sugar cubes (the ones in my sig) and are told they are very very potent. I cant ingest them until saturday so thursday and friday were left with me constantly thinking how the trip would go. Insomnia plagued me at night, visualising the trips and the insight i would get from it. At times i doubted whether i was mentally ready for such a trip. Although im 18, i thought that despite the "maturity" label branded to that age, i doubted that i was ready for the trip.

Saturday morning came around and i was in a completely different mood altogether. I knew that today was the day for me to eat this acid and to enter a world i knew i wouldnt be able to comprehend. It was around 1:00pm and my mate, lets call him B, showed up at my house. Wasting no time we put the cubes in our mouths and started dissolving them. Although probably placebo, i felt an affect almost immediately after it had been dissolved. At this point, despite my shroom trips i knew there was no turning back. Parents were due home very soon so i decided to take a walk up to a small park (big mistake) and wait for it to kick in. The onset was rather bizarre. The initial "placebo" feelings had gone and left us with more of a weird head feeling than anything. As this was both our first time we took it all as normal and waited for the visuals.

Anxiety was present in both of us, although rather subdued. Now, without realising, we were in a small park, and as i said before, this was a big mistake. A small park on a saturday....sunshine and very nice temperatures only means one thing.....families. Right as the visuals began to come on, families and groups of people began to arrive to have lunch etc etc. This got me worried and i began to spiral into a bad trip for a few minutes. I couldnt believe how quickly i went from no visuals to full fledge morphing and colours swirling in my vision. I no longer recognised my friend, or myself for that matter. Tree's melted into the ground, and took on alienated figures, ones that i could in no way comprehend. Thankfully, most of the families left after this (im still not sure why as i was just lying on a bench, not making a fool of myself. Help from above i guess  :grin:) I almost felt a 200 pound weright being lifted off my shoulders. Such a relief pulled me out of the rabbit hole that i was spiralling down and i was back on top of this crazy drug.

Relaxed, i began to really focus on what the drug had to show me. Kaleidoscopic CEV's were absolutely breathtaking (all you  who have tried acid can testify to this  :crazy2:) I decided to walk around and explore my surroundings. Let me note at this stage, walking was extremely difficult, and a expressing a coherent sentence was impossible (this is off one sugar cube). As the trip was going unbelievably, we were to be dealt another blow. Behind me i began to hear a humming noise...almost like a bee or something similar. I immediately associated it to the auditory hallucinations i was getting. However this was no hallucination, as i looked over my shoulder i saw a little kid on an 80cc motorbike burning through the park. I dismissed this as any problem and continued to be enveloped in the unbelievably vivid hallucinations i was having.

I heard the bike getting closer and anxiousness filled my head once again. I dont know whether anyone has really noticed but little kids have a tendency to just stare at you, in a very brazen manner. This little kid would ride 10m closer and stare, then again, 10m closer and stare. This began to flip me out a little as all i wanted was some peace and quite. Being a little kid, he was on a mission to show off to us, burning around and doing mono's etc. At this stage i really  my level of inebriation was climbing rapidly. Before i knew it he was gone and again, another sigh of relief (Just like when the families left, im not sure how long he was at the park as time distortion for me was completely bizarre e.g 1 minute felt like an hour). I had become accustomed to this world of morphing trees and a constantly moving bed of earth. ( I have mentioned my friend very little in this trip report as we had very little conversation throughout this experience simply because we were unable to talk to each other)

The tracers were intense. A huge trail was left behind my hand as i swayed it in front of my face. If any of you have seen a fly or some sort of flying insect fly in front of your face on acid its really awesome. It leaves a huge trail behind it covering most of your vision and this was great to watch. The rest of the day was filled with decreasing visuals, however still very prominent but the acid was taking on more of a mental level at this stage. Thoughts of philosophy, politics and world peace filled my head. The pointlessness of war and violence really angered me. The destructiveness of the human race became very obvious to me and this was one of the major insights i had from the trip.

The remainder of the day saw nighttime come about, still frying quite heavily however it was nothing i couldnt control. I was very mentally drained and had been shown a world that i could never have comprehended before i had ingested this sacred drug. To all of you that are reading and are yet to try acid, forget the propaganda, forget all the "trip never ends" bullshit, just ensure set and setting is good and relaxxxx into a world that will respect you if you show respect for it.

For those of you who have got this far thanks for reading....

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: 1st LSD trip yesterday...Crazy Visuals and a crazy kid on a Motorbike [Re: DepthToTheCore]
    #4064176 - 04/17/05 02:01 AM (12 years, 13 days ago)

Happy to hear you were able to pull some insights from your experience!  In terms of anxiety, I almost found that LSD produced less of it as opposed to mushrooms - though granted, I've only had one LSD experience to some 20 psilo-endeavors :grin:

.. and I agree, don't pay too much mind to the myths related to LSD use.  Dose responsibly, with a clear head in a comfortable place, and you should be in for quite the positive trip! :tongue2:

I have to say though, LSD had some significant stimulant effects on me that kept me yearning for more adventure.  I'd advise anyone lookin' for a solid experience to allot at least 48 hours for the trip, enough time to set yourself up, and enough time to let the trip set in and slowly work your way back into conventional reality :sun:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery
Re: 1st LSD trip yesterday...Crazy Visuals and a crazy kid on a Motorbike [Re: geokills]
    #4064243 - 04/17/05 02:26 AM (12 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

geokills said:
I'd advise anyone lookin' for a solid experience to allot at least 48 hours for the trip, enough time to set yourself up, and enough time to let the trip set in and slowly work your way back into conventional reality :sun:

Yes thats defenitely something i have to consider next time...the day was poorly planned and i really didnt realise how long LSD actually lasts.. :smirk:

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Re: 1st LSD trip yesterday...Crazy Visuals and a crazy kid on a Motorbike [Re: DepthToTheCore]
    #4064785 - 04/17/05 05:44 AM (12 years, 13 days ago)

nice , i should be getting alice soon ! prob gonna dose up at a blues cafe

--------------------

http://www.bruceeisner.com/ -Creating a Sensible Culture

OfflineCray
I'm not fat i'mbig bones
 User Gallery

Re: 1st LSD trip yesterday...Crazy Visuals and a crazy kid on a Motorbike [Re: liveby]
    #4065025 - 04/17/05 10:45 AM (12 years, 12 days ago)

sweet man! Only things I've done is mushies, weed, and some pills. Things like LSD, Acid is really really hard to come around in my area, all due that were in the boonies. Nearest wal-mart is 60miles, nearest food market is 45miles...

Maybe there is a way to make this or something?

--------------------
My Shroomery Gallery

Don't get ripped off ONLY BUY FROM SHROOMERY SPONSORS

InvisibleZepplin
journeyman
 User Gallery

Re: 1st LSD trip yesterday...Crazy Visuals and a crazy kid on a Motorbike [Re: Cray]
    #4065127 - 04/17/05 11:24 AM (12 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Cray said:
sweet man! Only things I've done is mushies, weed, and some pills. Things like LSD, Acid is really really hard to come around in my area, all due that were in the boonies. Nearest wal-mart is 60miles, nearest food market is 45miles...

Yeah, you seem like you're smart enough to try the toothpaste on orange peel tek. I beleive it's written up in detail somewheres on this board. I wouldn't look for it at Walmart, really just a waste of time unless someone dropped it out of there pocket or something. Around here LSD and Acid are the same thing.. So if Walmart doesn't have LSD.. don't bother asking for acid too.

OfflineCray
I'm not fat i'mbig bones
 User Gallery

Re: 1st LSD trip yesterday...Crazy Visuals and a crazy kid on a Motorbike [Re: Zepplin]
    #4065815 - 04/17/05 05:23 PM (12 years, 12 days ago)

wtf?

Dude I was giving you example's of how far I'm in the boonies...

--------------------
My Shroomery Gallery

Don't get ripped off ONLY BUY FROM SHROOMERY SPONSORS

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: 1st LSD trip yesterday...Crazy Visuals and a crazy kid on a Motorbike [Re: Cray]
    #4065948 - 04/17/05 06:33 PM (12 years, 12 days ago)

There are documents on the web like [this one] that explain the synthesis of LSD.  So while it is possible, it is considered quite difficult, particularly on account of the fact that many of the ingredients or precursors needed for the production are tightly controlled and hard to get ahold of.

If you make some, be sure to send a bunch to California! :grin:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery
    #4066878 - 04/18/05 12:24 AM (12 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Cray said:

Its quite surprising how quickly i went from having absolutely no chance of getting acid to an immediate hookup. You will get it again just takes patience.. :cool:

--------------------

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
    #4069271 - 04/18/05 06:10 PM (12 years, 11 days ago)

nice report, sugar cubes are quasi-psychedelic in themselves.

add some acid and you've got pure love. :wink:

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Toothpaste

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience