Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedubt
Tao Teh Shroom

Loc: Florida
Re: visuals [Re: aguynameddan]
    #691139 - 06/20/02 05:01 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

ive smoked bowlfuls of 10x salvia and ive seen the nuttiest shit. one time i was sitting on a curb in an alley staring at a fence. i was watching water flow sideways on it, in green and blue hues. then these little white fox like animals with large ears, similar to ones ive seen before but in a fox form, scurry around all over the fence, leaving a brilliant blue streak. The streaks faded away after maybe 10 seconds.

--------------------
I'ts all a fucking lie! Everything written by me is fictional. I don't even exist!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMrFantastic
Stranger

Loc: Norway
Re: visuals [Re: dubt]
    #5567281 - 04/28/06 03:33 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

this picture was hanging on the wall during my first trip
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a360/remsan/Alee.jpg

still get some flashbacks when i look at it!

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: visuals [Re: Synthincog_Nito]
    #5567314 - 04/28/06 03:45 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I don't get tracers on LSD or mushrooms, nor do I really get distorted colors like you see in "The Yellow Submarine." In fact, my trips are nothing like the stereotypical trips, and I would wager its the same for many others here.

LSD and mushrooms don't make me see things that aren't there; rather, they simply distort what is there into intensely vibrant objects. You look around you, and everything is waving and moving. There is constant motion everything, a sight impossible to describe but when you see it you'll know it. Straight objects bend back and forth; textured objects form into recognizable objects (like tree bark into faces).

I've also had some negative hallucinations. One time I was walking around intensely paranoid on LSD and looked down into a park. I heard my name being called on a microphone saying "X! X!" (X being me name here). Finally, after what felt like an hour of this, I yelled out, "WHAT?!" Then I heard, "He's over there!" Then a cop came on a loudspeaker saying, "You're surrounded! Surrender yourself!" I saw police dogs and police cars and policemen all over the place, and every car that drove by I thought was going to veer over and out would pop a cop to arrest me.

Needless to say, it was just a hallucination. Not all of them are positive, and in the most intense trips you can't even tell if it's real or not. But if LSD and mushrooms were just positive drugs, then who would learn anything from them in the first place?

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale