Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Did anyone feel the tsunami in 4D?
    #4021273 -

right after the disaster i had these dreams and feelings that i couldnt explain, and sometime they would manifest as visual scenarios, i would see a wave coming on, or i would BECOME a wave, sort of shape shift and i could feel its energy. The other night i was tripping on a week dose of about 1 - 2 grams and i tell you im getting more and more in touch with the mass consiosness of the planet, i could feel the aftermath of the tsunami in peoples minds, i could feel other things happeing worldwide, sort of like a news reporting station was in my mind telling meh everything thats going on.


--------------------
Time keeps ticking and running away
And It's taking us fast to a brand new free dimension
Too cool to mention well that's the intention
But some of us too dame blind to see
Jesus is the King Volume I
Jesus is the King Volume II
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Volcano Vap and Brain Chakras
Hilary Duff!!
:gethigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone feel the tsunami in 4D? [Re: Jalruza]
    #4045750 -

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3878952/page//fpart/2/vc/1

In(di)go said:
hahaha i have luckily never been walked in... there were a few times when it was pretty close, but we were always fast enough in the getting dressed part...
i walked in on 2 friends having sex once, but they didnt notice... didnt really bother me much either...
on new year this year i had a funny experience though... i was at a party with a couple of old friends and i hooked up with this girl i knew from school and well i was horny as hell and i knew she was kinda into me so i decided to give it a shot... well we made out and fooled around the whole night, but we were out the whole time so nothing really could happen... then we went back to my friends house and he went to sleep in his sister's bed (she was away for a few weeks) and well i had to share a bed with another friend of mine, his girlfriend, and this girl... well we were so horny from fooling around the whole night that we ended up doing it right there in that bed which was pretty adventurous (sp?)... well my friend and his gf were asleep and didn't even notice the whole time... but this girl and me woke up early and started going at it again and then my friend woke up... we didn't even notice, but he told us later that he was ripped out of his sleep and was like "wtf? tsunami tsunami?"... he was scared shitless... turns out he was having a nightmare of a tsunami (the tsunami had just happened a week before) and when he woke up to feel the bed shaking he got even more scared hahaha... we had a good laugh at breakfast...



yes i bet it was a laugh, i bet he didnt even give a second thought to that tsunami dream he saw and most importantly WHY his sub consious brought it up to him to which he simply woke up and said "nah nah i cant be arsed with that right now i watch me mate shag that bird"

Sadly, most people are like that. Very sadly.


--------------------
Time keeps ticking and running away
And It's taking us fast to a brand new free dimension
Too cool to mention well that's the intention
But some of us too dame blind to see
Jesus is the King Volume I
Jesus is the King Volume II
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Volcano Vap and Brain Chakras
Hilary Duff!!
:gethigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone feel the tsunami in 4D? [Re: Jalruza]
    #4045768 -

I think that the crucial factor in all of this is that both dreams occured after the event.... :wink:

Did it anyone feel it in 4d? Did anyone feel it in the time dimension? :confused:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone feel the tsunami in 4D? [Re: fireworks_god]
    #4045782 -

:lol: I always wondered why 4d isn't just referred to as time... :shrug:

I had plenty of dreams, and experienced many different things towards the initiation, onset, and end of said event... however, I attribute it to living as a dynamic human being, not a big ass wave.


--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone feel the tsunami in 4D? [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #4045811 -

Big ass?


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone feel the tsunami in 4D? [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #4045814 -

i think you unaware what 4D stands for, its collective consiosness of us all

the reason you didnt feel it before the event, fireworks, is becuase nothing about tsunami was there BEFORE, psychoactive.

What you feel AFTER is pain experienced by so many souls.


--------------------
Time keeps ticking and running away
And It's taking us fast to a brand new free dimension
Too cool to mention well that's the intention
But some of us too dame blind to see
Jesus is the King Volume I
Jesus is the King Volume II
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Volcano Vap and Brain Chakras
Hilary Duff!!
:gethigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone feel the tsunami in 4D? [Re: Swami]
    #4045817 -

Swami said:
Big ass?



Perhaps Psychoactive's big ass is what was responsible for the tsunami in the first place.....

:smirk:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone feel the tsunami in 4D? [Re: Jalruza]
    #4045829 -

i relaised i shouldnt have stated 4d in the first place, i seem to assume everyone is up to date on all the spiritual jargon :smile:


--------------------
Time keeps ticking and running away
And It's taking us fast to a brand new free dimension
Too cool to mention well that's the intention
But some of us too dame blind to see
Jesus is the King Volume I
Jesus is the King Volume II
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Volcano Vap and Brain Chakras
Hilary Duff!!
:gethigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone feel the tsunami in 4D? [Re: fireworks_god]
    #4045832 -

A cannonball-induced tsunami?


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone feel the tsunami in 4D? [Re: Swami]
    #4045850 -

you guys are the best

after reading your feedback i feel much lighter


--------------------
Time keeps ticking and running away
And It's taking us fast to a brand new free dimension
Too cool to mention well that's the intention
But some of us too dame blind to see
Jesus is the King Volume I
Jesus is the King Volume II
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Volcano Vap and Brain Chakras
Hilary Duff!!
:gethigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone feel the tsunami in 4D? [Re: Swami]
    #4045851 -

:lol: I meant "big ass" as in huge... I'll clarify so it's not thought that my posterior had anything to do with the incident :tongue:


--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone feel the tsunami in 4D? [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #4045893 -

Psychoactive1984 said:
:lol: I meant "big ass" as in huge... I'll clarify so it's not thought that my posterior had anything to do with the incident :tongue:



Indeed..... I sure wouldn't want to be the one blamed for that. :wink:

To clarify more on what I was saying on subject, though, I think the knowledge of the event was responsible for your dreams... if you had the dream the night before, it might be a little more signifigant. :wink:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone feel the tsunami in 4D? [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #4045894 -

Baby got "back"!


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone feel the tsunami in 4D? [Re: Swami]
    #4046354 -

My cousin was traveling in thialand for 4 months and returned home in the middle of dec. Christmas night she had a nightmare of a tsunami in thialand, she woke up to here tv on the news with the report.

She was freaked out, it was funny :P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Such a good feeling cleaner 698 9 12/03/03 05:29 PM
by TrueBrode
* Tsunami's and 2012?
( 1 2 3 all )
dblaney 2,282 40 01/06/05 05:39 PM
by NiamhNyx
* Tsunami Explanation
( 1 2 all )
dex622 3,863 23 01/04/05 04:56 PM
by Moonshoe
* Cambodia Saved from Tsunami by Astrologer? Ravus 489 1 01/06/05 12:24 AM
by Mixomatosis
* What do you think is the best feeling or experienc
( 1 2 all )
shroom-girlie 5,675 31 09/10/01 09:21 AM
by BBin
* being responsible for your feelings kaiowas 978 11 03/15/04 02:45 AM
by kaiowas
* How do you feel when SpecialEd 783 4 03/03/04 12:50 PM
by SpecialEd
* anyone feeling dark lately?
( 1 2 3 all )
Zero7a1 6,752 50 12/21/02 07:16 AM
by Zero7a1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
925 topic views. 1 members, 70 guests and 19 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.