Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Albert Hofmann - "LSD And The Nature Of Reality" (mp3s)
    #4028958 -

Quote:
Hofmann recounts the tale of his discovery of LSD and gives a detailed history of its chemical compound and medical uses. - 1978 San Francisco





Side A
18.7mb / 46:10
**OLD DEAD LINK**

Side B
10.3mb / 25:23
**OLD DEAD LINK**




--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Edited by Learyfan (04/30/08 05:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Albert Hofmann - "LSD And The Nature Of Reality" (mp3s) [Re: Learyfan]
    #4028967 -

Do you ever stop being a badass?


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Albert Hofmann - "LSD And The Nature Of Reality" (mp3s) [Re: Learyfan]
    #4028993 -

fucking awesome.


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Albert Hofmann - "LSD And The Nature Of Reality" (mp3s) [Re: freddurgan]
    #4029026 -

:cool: Dr. Hofmann is the badass, fred.  His invention was mankind's chance at excellerated evolution.  Hear him discribe his first trips and how they came about.  I liked when he talks about his first intentional trip and the dosage he took.  I can't exactly hear the exact dosage, but he says something to the effect of "I took the smallest amount that I thought would produce any effect.....(?).25MILLIgrams.  Even if he only said .25mg, that's still what, 2,500 micrograms?  He's hard to understand sometimes, but you can make out most of it.  This album is in English, though. 

Warning; the first minute of side A is low.  Once it hits about 1 minute, the volume increases and it starts over again.  So don't have your speakers jacked up too loud until the second start.  Enjoy.........





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Albert Hofmann - "LSD And The Nature Of Reality" (mp3s) [Re: Learyfan]
    #4029106 -

to you i give thanks, my friend. :laugh:


--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Albert Hofmann - "LSD And The Nature Of Reality" (mp3s) [Re: Learyfan]
    #4029136 -

Downloading right now.  Can't wait!

thanks :laugh:


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Albert Hofmann - "LSD And The Nature Of Reality" (mp3s) [Re: barfightlard]
    #4029170 -

lsd!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Albert Hofmann - "LSD And The Nature Of Reality" (mp3s) [Re: IrishNation]
    #4029250 -

mMMmm, nice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Albert Hofmann - "LSD And The Nature Of Reality" (mp3s) [Re: 0xYg3n]
    #4029288 -

Rather large file, I'll have to download it sometime when I'm not about to pass out.


--------------------
Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Albert Hofmann - "LSD And The Nature Of Reality" (mp3s) [Re: Learyfan]
    #4029326 -

Learyfan said:
:cool: "I took the smallest amount that I thought would produce any effect.....(?).25MILLIgrams.  Even if he only said .25mg, that's still what, 2,500 micrograms? 




.25 milligrams is only 250 micrograms. Still pretty powerful especially since he expected nothing like that. To be in his shoes at that time...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Albert Hofmann - "LSD And The Nature Of Reality" (mp3s) [Re: Learyfan]
    #4031241 -

Last call for The Pub. Also here's the link to the 99th birthday conference call from maps.org. Click here.




--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Albert Hofmann - "LSD And The Nature Of Reality" (mp3s) [Re: Learyfan]
    #4031657 -

Wonderful Learyfan!

I have another lectures by him, I'll post one of them this night :laugh:
The other one is in spanish so...


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Albert Hofmann - "LSD And The Nature Of Reality" (mp3s) [Re: Learyfan]
    #4031669 -

Hey Learyfan. Any update on an online MP3 Shroomery Audio Library where we can select from these clips of yours?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Albert Hofmann - "LSD And The Nature Of Reality" (mp3s) [Re: Learyfan]
    #4031728 -

Downloading now. Thanks. :thumbup:


--------------------
Seek not to rationalize hobgoblins. ~ Yeats

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Albert Hofmann - "LSD And The Nature Of Reality" (mp3s) [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4031733 -

Deepman said:
Wonderful Learyfan!

I have another lectures by him, I'll post one of them this night :laugh:
The other one is in spanish so...



Which ones do you have?  Are you sure that the second one is in Spanish?  Do you mean German?

Enter:  I can't remember pursuing that any further.  You said Anno didn't like the idea.  I don't think I asked him why it couldn't be done.  I assume there just isn't enough bandwidth to host them on the Shroomery server.  :confused:





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Albert Hofmann - "LSD And The Nature Of Reality" (mp3s) [Re: Learyfan]
    #4031804 -

Thank you much :heart:


--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Albert Hofmann - "LSD And The Nature Of Reality" (mp3s) [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4031874 -

I have in mp3:
Transmitter - receiver (1984) and
Albert Hoffman. 50 a?os de LSD. 17.08.1993. Univ. Complutense de Madrid. Cursos de Verano de El Escorial.

I'll post the transmitter receiver one later, once I figure how.

In the meantime, here is an interview by Grof:
http://onlinerock.com/musicians/deepman//grof_interviews_dr_albert_hofmann.pdf


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Albert Hofmann - "LSD And The Nature Of Reality" (mp3s) [Re: Learyfan]
    #8342427 -

bump

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Albert Hofmann - "LSD And The Nature Of Reality" (mp3s) [Re: 0xYg3n]
    #8342778 -

im getting an error, do i need a account?


--------------------
- V

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Albert Hofmann - "LSD And The Nature Of Reality" (mp3s) [Re: Voido]
    #8342912 -

YouSentIt has hit the limit. It needs another host.


--------------------
Q: We wanted to see if you had the ability to expand your mind and your horizons... and for one brief moment, you did.
PICARD: When I realized the paradox...
Q: Exactly. For that one fraction of a second, you were open to options you'd never considered. That's the exploration that awaits you...not mapping stars and studying nebulae... but charting the unknowable possibilities of existence.

To carry yourself forward and experience myriad things is delusion. That myriad things come forth and experience themselves is awakening. -Dogen Zenji

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jan. 11 is Dr. Albert Hofmann's 99th B-day
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 2,257 30 12/27/04 05:47 AM
by blissedout
* "Hofmann's Potion: The Early Years Of LSD"
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 6,178 37 11/13/04 09:48 PM
by Learyfan
* picture of albert hoffman....
( 1 2 all )
HidingInPlainSight 5,247 24 04/29/08 03:52 PM
by 0xYg3n
* Terence Mckenna's stance on LSD?
( 1 2 3 all )
Spooge 10,743 52 10/09/12 09:53 PM
by Help on the Way
* John Lennon - "Rolling Stone LSD Interview" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,541 2 07/30/03 12:03 PM
by Anonymous
* The Mystic Tide - "Frustration" (mp3) LearyfanS 801 1 06/18/04 03:13 PM
by Learyfan
* Chron Gen - "LSD" (mp3) LearyfanS 816 3 05/12/04 12:46 AM
by filthysock
* Nobel Prize Winner who used LSD
( 1 2 3 all )
Help on the Way 10,576 53 05/24/04 02:46 AM
by Annom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,167 topic views. 5 members, 9 guests and 141 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.