Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinextcvitality
Stranger
Very strong mushrooms
    #399909 - 09/21/01 11:35 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I recently came accross some mushrooms that were much stronger than anythign I have ever come accross before. I have taken a decent amount of mushrooms and never felt anything like these. They had typical light brown caps, my cap was huge, about a 1.5 inch diameter. I split about 5 grams of these with my girlfriend and was hoping for a good time. I go so tweaked I could barely see two feet in front of me. I ended up having a horrible trip and was convinced I was going to die for a couple hours. I ended up in the bathroom with my whole hand down my throat trying to "Purge the evil". I was curious what type of mushrooms they might be. They had light brown caps and kind of bluish stems. The stems were huge and the caps I took were the largest I've seen, (I'm from ct so I'm sheltered). Any insight would be nice on these...I want to try to find more of them, possibly even grow this straind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Very strong mushrooms [Re: xtcvitality]
    #400178 - 09/21/01 04:04 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

hmm well the description unfortunately doesn't really help due to the fact that it describes almost every kind of hallucinogenic mushie, you need to be more specific or provide pics -- did it have a wavy cap, etc. your experience fits the description of cyanescens, as they typically produce (or for most people, produce) very very evil trips which you would think are bad but are not. when i ate 3.5 g i DID lose my mind and the next day I vowed NEVER to take mushies again. though the experience could be considered "bad" i learned a lot about myself from it, absolutely amazing. it is one of those "Glad to have done it, wouldn't do it again" kind of trips. but when the chance comes i'll still do mushies.

almost all Psilocybin mushies (hallucinogenic) have bluish stems, otherwise they most likely aren't right. they are very different looking than most mushrooms, so it shouldn't be hard to tell if you are going to be ripped off.

It must be hard to trip if you anthropomorphize your shrooms.

We're all MADD here...

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Very strong mushrooms [Re: HB]
    #400675 - 09/22/01 08:21 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Hell yeah - if it was wavy caps, i understand completely - i have a LOT of respect for the immeasurable verocity of those little bastards!!

www.shaman-australis.com/shroom/

--------------------

OfflineSyyth
    #400843 - 09/22/01 01:22 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I've run across a strain similar to what you have described. Me and a friend ate 5 stems each, and 2 caps each (about 1.5-2 grams) and we were incredibly blitzed ALL NIGHT long.

It was my one friend's first time tasting shrooms, and after an hour, he felt nothing at all (I could tell they were kicking in, but very lightly at around the 1 hour mark).

The visuals were insane to say the least, and we were total insane blabbering psychopaths for about 5 hours. IE- we were supposed to go to a party. We went up to the porch (everyone was inside and in back) and then for some reason, we turned around and went back into my car.

Once I pulled away, we started talking about how we need to find this party and meet up with the other trippers (About 8 other people dosed, and they were there). About 5 minutes later we realized we were JUST at the person's home. We never ended up going to the party...

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Very strong mushrooms [Re: Syyth]
    #401185 - 09/22/01 09:38 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

The problem is that from the trip descripion i deduced that we were talking about wavy caps - his description mactches many Psilocybes

www.shaman-australis.com/shroom/

--------------------

OfflinePsycho
Pooh-Bah

#401283 - 09/22/01 11:29 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

the strongest mush that ive had was pure white except for one stem that had a little blue spot on it.it was just AWESOME.
2 grams of this stuff wass better than 6.5 of some other stuff i have taken.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I am your GOD,all knowing,all powerful and...completely useless.

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

i feel so good,i feel so numb

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate