Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Couple questions about supplies and where to find them
    #3995559 -

I drove all over town today looking for an alcohol burning lamp. Couldn't find one. I went to Walmart, Target, K-Mart, 2 different craft stores, even Bed Bath & Beyond. Anyone know what other type place might carry one?

Also, I'm makin a TiT incubator and need to know if I need a particular size submergable heater? I figgered I'd get the cheapest I could find but will one thats used for a 10-20 gal tank be enough? Or should I get one for a 30 gal?

Last question. What is a reliable hygrometer to get? All the crappy $20 digital ones I've seen only read to 85% RH and then they just read HI. I want one that measures all the way to at at least 95% if not 100 and is ACCURATE. Anyone help me out? I don't mind spendin a little money on this but I don't really wanna spend $100 or more like the ones I've found.

Thank ahead of time.


--------------------
PAN CYAN & AZURE FOR TRADE

"If ignorance is bliss, THEN KNOCK THE SMILE OFF MY FACE!" - Zach de la Rocha

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather!" -Bill Hicks-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Couple questions about supplies and where to find them [Re: Lucid_Euphoria]
    #3995762 -

I found a hygrometer/thermometer that measured up to 100% for about five bucks at a hardware store in a very rural location. If you look in the right place you can find decent ones cheap enough. I usually get most of my cultivation supplies at small businesses when I can. I've found they are more likely to carry some of the hard-to-find items you might be looking for.


--------------------
For a reliable vendor with high quality merchandise at a great price, try BBB

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* BabySpore Has A Couple Questions???? BabySpore 1,262 2 05/17/02 05:06 PM
by BabySpore
* Couple Questions cgrossoman 1,660 10 02/18/02 09:02 PM
by Anno
* A couple questions havinfun 1,288 7 05/21/01 05:04 PM
by hatter
* Just a couple questions... GreyMatter 715 1 04/13/02 09:58 PM
by cgrossoman
* A couple questions MrPappagiorgio 822 2 05/08/01 10:34 PM
by sylo
* Re: A couple questions Humidity 817 2 04/12/00 03:01 PM
by Anonymous
* 3 part question plus BONUS subtrate question!!!! Northernsoul 976 4 12/13/01 01:08 PM
by Northernsoul
* couple of questions for first time MaXeLL 995 4 05/13/02 06:15 AM
by StainBlue

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
454 topic views. 19 members, 77 guests and 288 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.