Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hygrometer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleLucid_Euphoria
Sojourner

Loc: Flip Side
Couple questions about supplies and where to find them
    #3995559 - 03/31/05 03:51 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I drove all over town today looking for an alcohol burning lamp. Couldn't find one. I went to Walmart, Target, K-Mart, 2 different craft stores, even Bed Bath & Beyond. Anyone know what other type place might carry one?

Also, I'm makin a TiT incubator and need to know if I need a particular size submergable heater? I figgered I'd get the cheapest I could find but will one thats used for a 10-20 gal tank be enough? Or should I get one for a 30 gal?

Last question. What is a reliable hygrometer to get? All the crappy $20 digital ones I've seen only read to 85% RH and then they just read HI. I want one that measures all the way to at at least 95% if not 100 and is ACCURATE. Anyone help me out? I don't mind spendin a little money on this but I don't really wanna spend $100 or more like the ones I've found.

Thank ahead of time.

--------------------
PAN CYAN & AZURE FOR TRADE

"If ignorance is bliss, THEN KNOCK THE SMILE OFF MY FACE!" - Zach de la Rocha

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather!" -Bill Hicks-

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleadoseofparn0z
Eye Opener
 User Gallery

Re: Couple questions about supplies and where to find them [Re: Lucid_Euphoria]
    #3995762 - 03/31/05 04:27 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I found a hygrometer/thermometer that measured up to 100% for about five bucks at a hardware store in a very rural location. If you look in the right place you can find decent ones cheap enough. I usually get most of my cultivation supplies at small businesses when I can. I've found they are more likely to carry some of the hard-to-find items you might be looking for.

--------------------
For a reliable vendor with high quality merchandise at a great price, try BBB

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Hygrometer

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation