Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery
Loc: Flag
A different incarnation of my band Inversion Quintet: "Inversion Trio"
    #3975867 - 03/27/05 11:37 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Just put a quick website up. Our media page has three tracks, two that have two songs and another jam track. all the stuff is rough because we were all stoned and drunk, but we played at least alright anyway IMO...

We have two copies of "In memory of elizabeth reed." we have a single copy of black magic woman; and an original; "you can't handle the funk." one of those liz reed's is kinda shitty actually but i dont give a damn.

Oh yeah, let's not forget the nice long free form jam.

the recording has alot of low end, needs some EQ to make the guitar come out...

done with one room mic

all instrumental

i do sing but at the time this was recorded I was just getting my voice back after the flu...

Inversion Trio Website site is configured for mozilla or firefox browser with normal font size at 1024x768

might not work with IE

leave some comments.

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Edited by hemostats (03/27/05 11:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery
Loc: Flag
Re: "Inversion Trio" UPDATED [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #3978410 - 03/27/05 11:24 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

the fucked up "in memory of liz reed" is the one that is on the same file as "you cant handle"

the other one only has minor fuckups

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale