Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
Trusting Guidence
    #3957252 - 03/22/05 11:19 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

i just seen this in a post and thought it deserved its own thread.  i have had the same experience, if people trust themselves enough people won't have to look outside themself for personal answers anymore beacuse we already know our own personal answers.

"I use to have spirit guides that rocked the house! Then the day came where they told me, "Guess what? We are aspects of YOU, the greater aspects of you that you would not dare dream of thinking you are worthy of being. You turned to us for answers and guidance because you thought we were better or greater then you and did not believe you were bright enough and so you gave your power away to us."
-jiggy

:heart:

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Trusting Guidence [Re: spudamore]
    #3957446 - 03/23/05 12:13 AM (19 years, 10 days ago)

You can apply that to personal relationships. I was just talking about energy displacement in my last reply in the guide guidance thread.

When we take in more energy, good or bad, that we can not manage taking responsibility for , own or handle, or that simply overwhelms us, its a natural tendency to displace it else where and give that "energy/power" away to something else to manage for us.

Sort of like when something great happens to you and you are so flooded within emotion you could pee your pants and you just have to go tell someone to diplace some of it to not feel so overwhelmed anymore.

For me with the guide stuff, I couldn't handle manage own or take responsibility for it at the time. It was too overwhelming. In time, I was able to get a handle on it and take responsibility with and for the information that came from me all along.

Owning your stuff is difficult to do until you can own the full spectrum of the self. If your sense of self is just high, it doesn't want to own anything low and displaces it. If your sense of self is low, it doesn't know how to own any thing high and displaces it.

If your sense of self is balanced, you can own the high and low, good and bad of the self and take responsibility for it and handle it.

The sense of self has to start giving for it to stretch to encompass more. Part of the giving that allows for the stretch is being self forgiving and self allowing and self accepting.

Blah blah you get the idea and of course for me, its a work in progress. :tongue: I can say that it is more empowering to own your junk and humbling to own your good. Its worth the effort to streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch the heart and mind and soul  :wink:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Edited by gettinjiggywithit (03/23/05 12:19 AM)

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
Re: Trusting Guidence [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3957503 - 03/23/05 12:31 AM (19 years, 10 days ago)

i had a great sense of releif when the realisation kicked/clicked all pressure realised and i finally became my own person.
thanks for sharing jiggy

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Edited by spudamore (03/23/05 12:34 AM)

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3957568 - 03/23/05 12:54 AM (19 years, 10 days ago)

And I want to make my understanding clear about the spirits. In no way is what I said invalidating their existence and presence in our lives to me at all. As far as I am concerned, they are there here and everywhere to guide, work with and support us.

It seems common that there comes a time when they cut the apron strings and pull away for a while to break you from the dependency that develops. They first tell you that everything they offer to you, you have within you and that you don't "need" them. They tell you that you are them and that they are you in spirit before they depart.

It was strange. I use to sense the presence of 4 beings and they spoke as one and then one day, I couldn't sense them around me anymore and I felt like I suffered a loss at their with drawl and I felt like their leaving was cruel because I didn't know it was coming. I was upset and I cried and put up a fuss like a baby loosing its mamma. I was use to them to being around for years and years:lol:

Then I got over and start trusting myself and adapted to sourcing from my heart center and akasha memory banks.

Anyway, I just wanted to make it clear that I myself do not invalidate their existence by saying, I finally learned that I do not need them for anything and am able myself. Now when I hear people talk about their guides, I just smile inside because I know they are on their way into their heart and getting to know that there is much more to them then they thought there was.

I can say that the time I spent with them, helped for me to learn more about myself. I never would've had a clue I had access to a whole lot more within me had it not been for their help. I was MEGA DENSE before they came along. I think younger people these days are a lot lighter now and may not require the dramatics of "spirit presences" to get their own attention.

If you found you way into your heart, that's all that matters cuz now you know your way home and can visit whenever you want to.

I can also say that it was a part of me I was in ignorance or denial of that was helping the me I accepted to see more of me and its the same difference to me. Them me we one.  :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Trusting Guidence [Re: spudamore]
    #3957713 - 03/23/05 01:34 AM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

spudamore said:
i had a great sense of releif when the realisation kicked/clicked all pressure realised and i finally became my own person.
thanks for sharing jiggy

Nice to hear it was all easier going for you. Thank you for sharing because it does help others who think they are going nutso and to get a grip on the larger picture they may be struggling with grasping and accepting.

Maybe some will never have the profound experience mine felt like to me only because the extreme contrast isn't there for them. I was born into a massively dense family and raised in heavy negativity back in 1968. It took it alot of coconuts being clunked at my thick skull to wake me up out from the deep slumber of 3-D consciousness. I was in the thick of it.

You start learning all these things about your soul self good and bad (which later you see the good in the bad) and are just like, what? what?  what? what? no way, no way, no way, insert head in sand. You can run but you can't hide from the spirits and more importantly you can't hide from yourself is what it comes down too.

The goal is to come out of denial of our own darkness and divinity and co-creatorship with source and into our greater power and awareness as a soveriegn being. That's a biggy and difficult for many to accept. It was for me anyway. To know the freedom that comes with it, its funny to think back to the days when I wanted to stick my head in the sand and told them to "go away". I did at one time. i told them to bug off and that I just wanted to get grounded and live the life of simple ole Cindy.

They will leave for a time if you ask and respect your wishes. It was a month after that I got pregnant. Talk about grounding my self to this existence and the material plane. A kid will do it. reentry was a bitch too. But I needed that break to integrate the whirlwind I was in for the few years prior to that. years later I plugged back in and was ready for more.

Within those weeks , The Red Hot Chili Peppers came out with that song on their By the way Cd called, Can't Stop the spirits when they need you with lyrics like, "comin from space to teach you of the Pleiades". I freaked when I heard those lyrics on the radio for the first time as my guides were of pleiadian energy and a big part of my journey with them was reconnecting with my cosmic family.

Considering I had just plugged back into them and then that song comes out, I had to laugh my ass off. It was like their way of saying, "Weeeeeeeee're baaaaaack and you have work to do Missy". Freaky cool shit was always happening when they were around. I miss it. They played a lot of jokes on me with me and were fun yet they wouldn't put up with my shit and had to slap me around alot yet they gave me a lot of support and pumped me up with so much love and use to indulge me in what I called light baths. You would just get overwhelmed with warmth and tranquility, man it was Divine.

I'm babbling away like a bubbling brook here. I'll stop now. :blush: :heart: :sun: :wink:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Loc: The Womb of Love
    #3957925 - 03/23/05 03:38 AM (19 years, 10 days ago)

I think you are very lucky to get beneficial spirit guides. People are mostly not so fortunate and can end up with problems such as mental illness. Im very happy that your spirit guides are benfoicial, but i still have my suspicions as far as external forces are concerned. :heart:

--------------------
All you need is Love! Really thats it! Infinite Unconditional Love! Just develop that and all else will fall into place perfectly!

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Trusting Guidence [Re: egghead1]
    #3958093 - 03/23/05 06:32 AM (19 years, 10 days ago)

each teacher has so much to offer, lots of it is junk.
each student has so much to learn, try to avoid the junk.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Re: Trusting Guidence [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3958135 - 03/23/05 07:11 AM (19 years, 10 days ago)

I ususally just try to understand the essence of what is being taught without getting bogged down with junk. If you can try to see the essence and avoid the limits of ritual and philisophical paddings, most religious and spiritual teachings can be highly beneficial.... :heart:

Edited by egghead1 (03/23/05 07:23 AM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

respectfulness [Re: egghead1]
    #3958171 - 03/23/05 07:37 AM (19 years, 10 days ago)

I had a visit last night from a spiritual leader (guide) from the peyote church (native American) who has recently been working with some serious business in his community (i.e. sickness, deaths etc.)

he describes his trusted role in the culture as one of showing respect.
in each ceremony he performs he provides respect in the ritual and thorough humility and honest personal conduct.

this is the salient character that connects him to his people, his instruments, his medicine, and to spirits beyond comprehension.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Re: respectfulness [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3958181 - 03/23/05 07:43 AM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Thats very nice. Respect, humility and honesty has always been the cornerstone of the Native American way..... :heart:

--------------------
All you need is Love! Really thats it! Infinite Unconditional Love! Just develop that and all else will fall into place perfectly!

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3960544 - 03/23/05 04:01 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

egghead1 said:
I think you are very lucky to get beneficial spirit guides. People are mostly not so fortunate and can end up with problems such as mental illness. I'm very happy that your spirit guides are beneficial, but i still have my suspicions as far as external forces are concerned. :heart:

Hey egghead,

In another thread, you said that you did not know where my idea of your potentially spreading "paranoia" about this subject came from. Perhaps paranoia is a very strong word for Suspicion. Suspicion can quickly lead to paranoia. You said there and here that you are suspicious of external guides.

This is where you have me confused with your writings. On the one hand, you say that it is all within and you have talked about watching out for being in duality consciousness.

Then, like here, you talk about something being external to you. If it is all within, nothing is external.  For there to be an external, there has to be an internal and this is being in duality consciousness.

When in duality consciousness it is easy to experience fear or suspicion because there is an unknown factor, the dark side of duality.

When you tell people to steer clear or be suspicious of external sources, you are in duality consciousness. There is one Source, if you know of another source of all things, please do share. Same way you discern what comes from your own point source is the same way you discern what comes from any ones, dead or alive, point source, we are all the same in Essense when we get down to point source and there is only one point source.

To say that there is you and what is within you and then what is them out side of you is to be in the consciousness of separation from the whole of one.

Can you see what I was seeing now? Its sort of funny because I know you understand this.

I will totally agree that when you are in states of separation and duality, believing in an I and a them, there is going to be fear because an unknown apart from you exists. When we are in fear, we draw things of fear and to be feared to us. That's why the people you know had problems with guides.

To explore with the unity consciousness of oneness and to be in universal love, there is no longer and unknown factor that is apart from or separate from you and nothing to fear and in no way can you attract anything to be afraid of when you are one with love for all. You will only attract a like vibration of love.

Well, I just wanted to make myself clear on this and why I called it to your attention.  Sometimes, I talk from a duality perspective too and sometimes I talk from oneness. The only guide I use now is my future self and I've pretty much equalized my self with the whole.

I never would've jumped into that other thread if it were not for all the PMs I have gotten in the past about people being in fear of "other beings" out there. Again, i apologize for reacting and perhaps, over reacting, out of a concern for people who are fed ideas about something out there to be suspicious or afraid of.

many may have not thought of this yet, but what you put out there a part from you, that you put beneath you to deal with is a part of you and sooner or later, one day, you will have to face it and make peace and love and understanding with it and merge it into your sense of self if you are to ever be at one with the whole.

Any form of rejection of the external is a form of self rejection of the internal. They may appear separate , but they are not. Sooner or later, we have to face and deal with ourselves and dark sides. If people choose to put it off till later, that's fine by me, we have eternity! The sooner you move to do it, the sooner you will be home free or shall I say, realise that you always have been. :wink: :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

#3960717 - 03/23/05 04:29 PM (19 years, 9 days ago)

I have never claimed to be enlightened. If i lived purely in the ultimate condition of non-dual wisdom, then i could say such things as "There is one Source" or "There is no harm because everything is in a pure condition of non-duality" but that would be deceiving you into thinking that i have that capacity when i do not.

You can word play all you like, but we must respect the relative situation as well as the absolute. If we are ignorant, foolhardy, and unobservant about our relative circumstances, then we can have many problems due to our one-sidedness. I am suspicious because external factors be it positive or negative are all impermanent and constantly changing, so they can never be a reliable source of knowledge or wisdom due to there being subject to the same laws of degradation as all other processes in life.

There are many beings out their, most of them are just as ignorant as i, but like to think that they are not.

On the Relative level there are negative influences, we all know this because we experience them in life. Also there are negative influences disguised as positive ones for example a leader of a suicide cult is an extreme one, a less extreme one would be the person who coxes you with a smile and comforting words into smoking your first cigarette. For these kinds of situations we must show some awareness of what is happening, we must use our own wisdom and discrimination to discover the truth of what is beneficial and what is not. This is not paranoia, just spiritual common sense.

I am not fear-mongering, I'm only suggesting the use of ones own awareness rather than some unreliable and possibly harmful external factor.

Most peoples lives including my own, are spent wandering around in duality, and i think its important not to fantasize about the absolute before our hearts and minds are fully in tune with the relative. I know I'm juggling around alot of vague terms here, but i hope you understand a little of what im saying...... :heart:

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3960737 - 03/23/05 04:37 PM (19 years, 9 days ago)

I totally understand and am really just adding the consideration that, in the same ability to discern from ones own heart place you can use that ability to discern what comes from others as well. This opens the field up.

If someone is no good at discerning external information, they will be no good at discerning what comes from their own heart place either. Our hearts can generate fear and we can mistake it for love our sound guidance.

I think main message and the one we agree on is to use discernment from a heart in love, not fear... :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

#3960810 - 03/23/05 04:52 PM (19 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
I think main message and the one we agree on is to use discernment from a heart in love, not fear... :heart:

Its not as simple as that, i can wax lyrical if you like...... :sun:

I dont think you can assume to know others at all, all you can do is recognize parts of yourself in them, positive and negtive as if they  reflecting your own qualities. But never confuse 'you' with 'them', that is a big mistake, we are each our own unique, individual being.

Fear is unavoidable on the path toward uncondtional love, running away from fear is why we are in the saituation we find oursleves in presently. Unconditonal Love implies that we start to open ourselves and feel compassion for all beings knowing that their hopes and fears, although based on different internal and external factors, are basically and inherently the same basic hope and fear, the fear of death and hope for salvation. Its not that we renounce fear becuase until we overcome our fear of death, it is unaviodable. We can try to open ourselves slowly, a little bit at at time, facing our fear of death with perserverance, courage and openess, leaping into the void, beyond hope and fear........ :heart:

--------------------

Edited by egghead1 (03/23/05 05:15 PM)

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3961271 - 03/23/05 06:44 PM (19 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

egghead1 said:
I don't think you can assume to know others at all, all you can do is recognize parts of yourself in them, positive and negative as if they  reflecting your own qualities. But never confuse 'you' with 'them', that is a big mistake, we are each our own unique, individual being.

Fear is unavoidable on the path toward unconditional love, running away from fear is why we are in the situation we find ourselves in presently. Unconditional Love implies that we start to open ourselves and feel compassion for all beings knowing that their hopes and fears, although based on different internal and external factors, are basically and inherently the same basic hope and fear, the fear of death and hope for salvation. Its not that we renounce fear because until we overcome our fear of death, it is unavoidable. We can try to open ourselves slowly, a little bit at at time, facing our fear of death with perseverance, courage and openness, leaping into the void, beyond hope and fear........ :heart:

If you apply the advise you gave in the second paragraph to the first, we would be on the same page of understanding.

What you advise not to do in the first paragraph, you explain perfectly how to be able to do it "wisely" in the second paragraph.  :cool:

*edit bold italics

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Edited by gettinjiggywithit (03/23/05 09:17 PM)

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

#3963584 - 03/24/05 03:33 AM (19 years, 9 days ago)

No i dont think so jiggy, read again carefully. And then explain to me how you came to that conclusion

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3964247 - 03/24/05 10:00 AM (19 years, 9 days ago)

What if I came to the conclusion that you don't want to consider another perspective on your writings nor have respect for my right to have my own that differs from you? What if I came to the conclusion that I can't work on broadening my understanding with you because your "tone" says that you already know it all?

What if I came to the conclusion that what is right for you is right for you and you think what is the right way for you to see that serves you is the right way for every one to see?

Whats the point for me to at this point egghead? For you to ask me to read again care full what you wrote, and I did 3 times over before I posted my reply, is to say that I am not "getting it". You want me to share more so you can help me "get it" your way.

I got what you are saying. I see what you are saying as you put it out there for me to see. I looked at it and saw it for what it is and then I also saw how the advise in the second paragraph could be applied to the first to turn a can't do into a can do. I'm a can do type of gal.

If you tell me that you can't do something and that others shouldn't either or they are making a BIG MISTAKE really leaves nothing more to say to you on this doesn't it? You are in to much fear of making the mistake to hear anything more about it. My words will fall on deaf ears.

Perhaps someone else saw what I did when I mentioned it and can now get more from what you wrote? What if I replied and put it out there for any unknown reading this thread so they could experience "the click"? There's nothing like the sound of the click of the flip of the switch and having the light bulb go on so you can see more of whats been in front of you along.

I live for the "click" and triggering the switch in others to go on.

Did you ever think that you woke up from sleeping and then realized, you may still be asleep and then went over to the light switch to turn it on to check if you were awake or not and your finger passes right through the light switch? No click. At that point you realize that you are still asleep.

Had you said to me, "gee Jiggy how interesting that you saw the advise I gave in the second paragraph could be applied to the first. It sound jig, like you are saying that if I did, I would not have to live in fear of making mistakes anymore, and could then have more to learn from and live in less fear and limitation. Would you be so kind as to help me see what you see, sounds interesting. I may not agree with it but I will consider it."

Instead, you pretty much said "NO!" There is nothing there to consider and if you reread what I said, you will see that. Explain it to me so I can help you jiggy see that I am right!"

You are right within your current perception, of course, for you. I won't argue that.

But what is right for you may not be for me or others here. I don't think its right to live in fear of making mistakes because you will never learn anything new. When I want to master something new, I expect that I am going to make some mistakes in the process of mastering something. I like learning how to do new things as I am then afforded more freedom of ability and movement in life.

Those mistakes will teach me how to become more proficient at something so I can also do more and realize more of my potential and broaden the spectrum of my experiential knowledge.

This is my personal philosophy on life and it works for me, very well I Might add. It's not that I do not fear going into new territory. I do choose to replace that fear with courage and respect for the unknown though, not ignorance and disrespect, so I can get through and overcome my fears live in more freedom from fear and the limitation that once kept me from knowing another face of existence and myself ability.

You said that you have friends who got burnt playing with the devil and so you fear to go where angels dare not tread and spread the message of your friends warning in service to others. Does it bother you that you have adopted a truth from here-say and really have no experiential knowledge of it yourself? Isn't that like spreading rumors that Jane is a whore when you know nothing about Jane and the truth is, she has been saving herself for marriage?

I don't adopt any thing as being so until I experienced it to be so for myself. It's all here-say and stuff to consider to me until then. I personally like to challenge limitation and see how far I can push the walls back, because this girl needs room to play and roam. I personally like to challenge my fears and overcome them when I recognize them.

What response do you think you would get from someone like me when you tell me to fear making mistakes because your friends said so. What if I am Jane, the one you called a whore who has been saving myself for marriage? I would say, thanks a lot for spreading rumors and getting people to treat me like the plague when you have never bothered to get to know me or my actual motives and intentions for yourself. In this case, Jane is the bogus spirit guides.

What we fear has something to teach us about the dark unknown of ourselves. Moving into them is the only way we are going to learn what that lesson is. Bogus spirit guides? Yes, they are out there and they "may" kick your ass! How can they do that? I'll tell you how they can get the best of you. They know they best of you where you don't know it within your own self.

Wouldn't you like to know what they know about the best of you that you don't?  Aren't you the least bit curious to know what all the "ooooh don't go in there hub bub" is all about? Wouldn't you like to know what it is that would give them such an advantage over you that you have to live in fear and avoidance of them so as not to get burnt? What is this power they have over you that you don't have over yourself and them? Wouldn't you like to know?

There is door with a sign on it that says, "WARNING! DO NOT ENTER"

Some of us are curious crazy mo fos and can't stand not knowing whats behind that door. Who is this power over me that says, I can't go in there? Some of us can't stand wondering what it is that we are not privileged to see that others have behind that door. It's my right to know anything there is to be known in existence.

There is a document on the table that says
'TOP SECRET
CLASSIFIED PERSONEL ONLY" .
Again, who is so privileged above me that they have the power over me to to tell me what I am allowed to know and not know? How is it that they are keeping it away from me for "my own safety and security?" What information would threaten my safety and security? Do you ever question this stuff egg? I do.

What is this power that gives right to one to withhold information from another? It's fear. What is it that is this cause of inequity concerning the power of knowledge and why some live in privilege and power and some live in less and are controlled. We have the haves and the have nots in this world? Which one do you want to be?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The easiest way to control people is to instill fear in them. Overcome your fears, and then you can not be controlled or manipulated by bogus guides or anyone else.

Have you considered that the mere fact that you fear bogus guides has you in their grips and locked up in a cell? Your fear and suspicion of them keeps you locked up from being able to go places in consciousness and spirit and know what they know about you that gives you reason to fear them. they have some of your power "knowledge" and that's how they can burn you, with your own light power that they have claimed and you have not.

I said we are one and the same with them for a reason. And when you become one and the same with them, meaning equals in understanding the inherent knowledge of the self and Divine source within all of spirit you have no reason to fear them anymore. Their power over you to hurt you becomes null and void. It's a wash. And then , you can go anywhere they are and not be hurt by them. You can use your get out of jail free card, collect $200 and pass go.

I have said that anything we fear is our greatest teacher. I have a natural curiosity and respect for anything I fear because I know it can teach me something about the yet unknown of myself. When respect rather then fear and ignorance, "state of ignoring" something is applied, what you once feared and denied yourself from receiving and owning, becomes a useful asset to you.

When you come to understand the nature of the snake and its power to bite and poison you, you build up respect for it. In showing respect you can then co habitat with the snake peacefully. If you gain an appreciation for its power, you can then find a use for it too. Snakes are great at keeping diseased infested pests away "fearful nagging thoughts that will eat you up from th inside out".

Disrespect them and they will bite and poison you themselves and teach you something about equated respect for all of life, this is for sure.

I will give an example off what I saw in your second paragraph that could be applied to the first so you can turn a can't do into a can do. In the first you told people never to assume that you know another. In the second, you told people to take a leap of faith.

The leap of faith is the jump into the dark chasm of the unknown self. The only faith that need be applied is one of believing that the self is Divine and eternal and indestructible in spirit. To assume you know another as yourself is called "Namaste" and it's a Sirian word for, The Divine I see in me, I see in you. When you know your own divinity, you can then recognize it in all of existence and really have nothing to fear of them anymore.

However, if you fear God, Source, or the Divine within, then, we have a problem Huston and I don't know how to help anyone over come that fear. Only you can do that yourself for yourself and that's where the leap of faith comes in. :wink: It's a leap into the unknown of the self that you put trust in. You talk about this egg, putting trust in yourself, yet you don't seem to be following your own advise and teachings.

If don't know yourself well enough to trust the source within that holds you safe and secure for all of eternity then, I can see why you would not yet be able to feel empowered , safe and secure to have trust in yourself around others or with the spirits that guide us.

For anyone who can now see why i said that the advise in the second paragraph should be applied to the first and then you will see what i see, I hope you enjoyed the sound of the "click". :wink:

You should follow your own advise sometimes egg! And if you did in this case, you would have just posted the second paragraph. The first one wasn't necessary with it. All one needed to know was stated in the second.

By adding the first paragraph, you put a lock on using the advise you gave in the second. The funny thing is, you locked yourself into the tight prison of the first paragraph, and don't even realize that you have the key to unlock it and free yourself in the second paragraph.  :thumbup: :heart: Do I hear a click, click click yet?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

#3964622 - 03/24/05 11:52 AM (19 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
What if I came to the conclusion that you don't want to consider another perspective on your writings nor have respect for my right to have my own that differs from you? What if I came to the conclusion that I can't work on broadening my understanding with you because your "tone" says that you already know it all?

Then that would be your opininon and i would respect it. But thats not to say that you are nessaserily correct i making those assumptions. I was only saying with my last post that you did not understand what i was trying to communicate to you. I do not know it all, but i do know what im trying to say.

What if I came to the conclusion that what is right for you is right for you and you think what is the right way for you to see that serves you is the right way for every one to see?

Then that would also be your opinion which i would respect. But you would have made a totally wrong and disrepctful remark about someone you dont really know.

Whats the point for me to at this point egghead? For you to ask me to read again care full what you wrote, and I did 3 times over before I posted my reply, is to say that I am not "getting it". You want me to share more so you can help me "get it" your way.

Not at all! It was probably my fault for being unclear, i apologize hearterly.

I got what you are saying. I see what you are saying as you put it out there for me to see. I looked at it and saw it for what it is and then I also saw how the advise in the second paragraph could be applied to the first to turn a can't do into a can do. I'm a can do type of gal.

Do whatever you like in your mind with my post, you looked at it, saw it for what you thought it was, and infered meaning that i did not intend. But as i said earlier it was probably my fault for writing so frivilously without consideration for clarity. After all i was only 'waxing lyrical'

If you tell me that you can't do something and that others shouldn't either or they are making a BIG MISTAKE really leaves nothing more to say to you on this doesn't it? You are in to much fear of making the mistake to hear anything more about it. My words will fall on deaf ears.

Umm no and no!

Perhaps someone else saw what I did when I mentioned it and can now get more from what you wrote? What if I replied and put it out there for any unknown reading this thread so they could experience "the click"? There's nothing like the sound of the click of the flip of the switch and having the light bulb go on so you can see more of whats been in front of you along.

Perhaps they did and maybe you are right. Does it really feel good to feel the 'click' of self-rightousness?

I live for the "click" and triggering the switch in others to go on.

Did you ever think that you woke up from sleeping and then realized, you may still be asleep and then went over to the light switch to turn it on to check if you were awake or not and your finger passes right through the light switch? No click. At that point you realize that you are still asleep.

No i cant say that i have. But im sure you are speaking from personal experience which is nice

Had you said to me, "gee Jiggy how interesting that you saw the advise I gave in the second paragraph could be applied to the first. It sound jig, like you are saying that if I did, I would not have to live in fear of making mistakes anymore, and could then have more to learn from and live in less fear and limitation. Would you be so kind as to help me see what you see, sounds interesting. I may not agree with it but I will consider it."

What are you jibbering on about, all i meant was simply that you didnt understand what i was tring to communciate, clearly it was my mistake for not being clear enough for you to understand. You have made your own interpretation, and thats fine, i really dont see your problem, i considered your opinion, but whether i agree with you or not is totally unimportant!

Instead, you pretty much said "NO!" There is nothing there to consider and if you reread what I said, you will see that. Explain it to me so I can help you jiggy see that I am right!"

No thats not what i said at all, Granted my comments do seem to read like that, but its not what i meant at all.

You are right within your current perception, of course, for you. I won't argue that.

But what is right for you may not be for me or others here. I don't think its right to live in fear of making mistakes because you will never learn anything new. When I want to master something new, I expect that I am going to make some mistakes in the process of mastering something. I like learning how to do new things as I am then afforded more freedom of ability and movement in life.

Umm im pretty sure this has little to do with being 'right' or 'wrong'. I was attempting to communicate something, you did not understand what i was attempting to communciate, you made your own interpretation, then i suggested that you reread what i said in hope of you understanding my meaning. Obviously that was my mistake, i should have just clarified my meaning, but to be honest i had more important things to attaned to at the time and thought that by rereading you might understand better what i was trying to say, instead of infering your own meaning.

Those mistakes will teach me how to become more proficient at something so I can also do more and realize more of my potential and broaden the spectrum of my experiential knowledge.

good for you

This is my personal philosophy on life and it works for me, very well I Might add. It's not that I do not fear going into new territory. I do choose to replace that fear with courage and respect for the unknown though, not ignorance and disrespect, so I can get through and overcome my fears live in more freedom from fear and the limitation that once kept me from knowing another face of existence and myself ability.

Wow really, and you think that this post of yours is respectful???

You said that you have friends who got burnt playing with the devil and so you fear to go where angels dare not tread and spread the message of your friends warning in service to others. Does it bother you that you have adopted a truth from here-say and really have no experiential knowledge of it yourself? Isn't that like spreading rumors that Jane is a whore when you know nothing about Jane and the truth is, she has been saving herself for marriage?

Nothing to do with hear-say, i have had intimite experience and helped close friends and relatives deal with these kinds of disturbances. You are being silly by assuming without knowing the facts again  :smirk:

I don't adopt any thing as being so until I experienced it to be so for myself. It's all here-say and stuff to consider to me until then. I personally like to challenge limitation and see how far I can push the walls back, because this girl needs room to play and roam. I personally like to challenge my fears and overcome them when I recognize them.

OK, thats good, but make sure you dont invade and tresspass on other peoples territory and personal space in the process. You could be casusing more harm than good

What response do you think you would get from someone like me when you tell me to fear making mistakes because your friends said so. What if I am Jane, the one you called a whore who has been saving myself for marriage? I would say, thanks a lot for spreading rumors and getting people to treat me like the plague when you have never bothered to get to know me or my actual motives and intentions for yourself. In this case, Jane is the bogus spirit guides.

I didnt tell anyone to 'fear' anything, you obviosuly havent understood a word i have said if you truly believe that!

What we fear has something to teach us about the dark unknown of ourselves. Moving into them is the only way we are going to learn what that lesson is. Bogus spirit guides? Yes, they are out there and they "may" kick your ass! How can they do that? I'll tell you how they can get the best of you. They know they best of you where you don't know it within your own self.

Wouldn't you like to know what they know about the best of you that you don't?  Aren't you the least bit curious to know what all the "ooooh don't go in there hub bub" is all about? Wouldn't you like to know what it is that would give them such an advantage over you that you have to live in fear and avoidance of them so as not to get burnt? What is this power they have over you that you don't have over yourself and them? Wouldn't you like to know?

There is door with a sign on it that says, "WARNING! DO NOT ENTER"

Fear is our greatest teacher i agree. I seriously doubt anyone can know me as well as i know myself, in fact its impossible for anyone to anyone other than themselves completely, we can make assumptions and speculations based on external data about others. Ever heard of the phrase 'Curiosity killed the cat'. sometimes its not good to cross into other peoples territory without asking permission and politly asking first. Its rude, disrepectful and above all stupid. We should be concerning ourselves with the root of fear 'Death', thats the only one we need to conquer.

Some of us are curious crazy mo fos and can't stand not knowing whats behind that door. Who is this power over me that says, I can't go in there? Some of us can't stand wondering what it is that we are not privileged to see that others have behind that door. It's my right to know anything there is to be known in existence.

There is a document on the table that says
'TOP SECRET
CLASSIFIED PERSONEL ONLY" .
Again, who is so privileged above me that they have the power over me to to tell me what I am allowed to know and not know? How is it that they are keeping it away from me for "my own safety and security?" What information would threaten my safety and security? Do you ever question this stuff egg? I do.

What is this power that gives right to one to withhold information from another? It's fear. What is it that is this cause of inequity concerning the power of knowledge and why some live in privilege and power and some live in less and are controlled. We have the haves and the have nots in this world? Which one do you want to be?

The illusion of an external enitity or power that governs you is a very notion that creates fear in itself. The catcholic church has been using this tool for centuries. I think you'll find that it is you that is doing the fear-mongering here. The only obstacles to knowlege lie in our own hearts and minds, not some external factor

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The easiest way to control people is to instill fear in them. Overcome your fears, and then you can not be controlled or manipulated by bogus guides or anyone else.

Yes, very nice

Have you considered that the mere fact that you fear bogus guides has you in their grips and locked up in a cell? Your fear and suspicion of them keeps you locked up from being able to go places in consciousness and spirit and know what they know about you that gives you reason to fear them. they have some of your power "knowledge" and that's how they can burn you, with your own light power that they have claimed and you have not.

I do not fear anyone or anything, you are making some quite big assumptions.

I said we are one and the same with them for a reason. And when you become one and the same with them, meaning equals in understanding the inherent knowledge of the self and Divine source within all of spirit you have no reason to fear them anymore. Their power over you to hurt you becomes null and void. It's a wash. And then , you can go anywhere they are and not be hurt by them. You can use your get out of jail free card, collect $200 and pass go.

I have said that anything we fear is our greatest teacher. I have a natural curiosity and respect for anything I fear because I know it can teach me something about the yet unknown of myself. When respect rather then fear and ignorance, "state of ignoring" something is applied, what you once feared and denied yourself from receiving and owning, becomes a useful asset to you.

When you come to understand the nature of the snake and its power to bite and poison you, you build up respect for it. In showing respect you can then co habitat with the snake peacefully. If you gain an appreciation for its power, you can then find a use for it too. Snakes are great at keeping diseased infested pests away "fearful nagging thoughts that will eat you up from th inside out".

This is all very nice stuff

Disrespect them and they will bite and poison you themselves and teach you something about equated respect for all of life, this is for sure.

I will give an example off what I saw in your second paragraph that could be applied to the first so you can turn a can't do into a can do. In the first you told people never to assume that you know another. In the second, you told people to take a leap of faith.

Taking a leap of faith doesnt mean assuming anything, its devoid if assumptions, thats what leaping into the void is all about, you dont know what is going to happen, it is the ultimate test of our spiritual practice

The leap of faith is the jump into the dark chasm of the unknown self. The only faith that need be applied is one of believing that the self is Divine and eternal and indestructible in spirit. To assume you know another as yourself is called "Namaste" and it's a Sirian word for, The Divine I see in me, I see in you. When you know your own divinity, you can then recognize it in all of existence and really have nothing to fear of them anymore.

Namaste simply means paying respect to the nature of divinity of others, i agree with that, but its not that you assume to know another, its just knowing that they have the same source, not ASSUMING that you know them at all.

However, if you fear God, Source, or the Divine within, then, we have a problem Huston and I don't know how to help anyone over come that fear. Only you can do that yourself for yourself and that's where the leap of faith comes in. :wink: It's a leap into the unknown of the self that you put trust in. You talk about this egg, putting trust in yourself, yet you don't seem to be following your own advise and teachings.

If don't know yourself well enough to trust the source within that holds you safe and secure for all of eternity then, I can see why you would not yet be able to feel empowered , safe and secure to have trust in yourself around others or with the spirits that guide us.

My own wisdom allows me access to all the knowlege and compassion i need, without the padding of security or safety, becuase i know that death comes without warning, soon this body will be a corspe, This is where my confidence and wisdom comes from, constant reflection on my inveitable demise and the impermence of all experiences. We all die, none of us are eternal beings, death is a wonderful thing, its like a mirror with which we can see oursleves completely and clearly. I suggest you take a look sometime :heart:

For anyone who can now see why i said that the advise in the second paragraph should be applied to the first and then you will see what i see, I hope you enjoyed the sound of the "click". :wink:

You should follow your own advise sometimes egg! And if you did in this case, you would have just posted the second paragraph. The first one wasn't necessary with it. All one needed to know was stated in the second.

The first leads on to compliment the second, i think you maybe reading to much into this. I only preach what i practice.

By adding the first paragraph, you put a lock on using the advise you gave in the second. The funny thing is, you locked yourself into the tight prison of the first paragraph, and don't even realize that you have the key to unlock it and free yourself in the second paragraph.  :thumbup: :heart: Do I hear a click, click click yet?

See above, the only click i hear is the sound of you trying to fire a shot at me with an empty gun

--------------------

Edited by egghead1 (03/24/05 12:54 PM)

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3964976 - 03/24/05 01:11 PM (19 years, 9 days ago)

See, I suggested that you might be moving into paranoia in another thread with all this fearing stuff talk.

I was talking about the sound of flipping benign light switches and all you could hear was the sound of people shooting at you. :whoa:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

#3965020 - 03/24/05 01:21 PM (19 years, 9 days ago)

:lol: Reread the last line of my post. Do you even know what a metaphor is?

Im sure i didnt say anything about having to 'fear' anything. Why are you making stuff up?  :shrug:

--------------------

Edited by egghead1 (03/24/05 01:38 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom