Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinestoner
journeyman
inner reservoir tek
    #393924 - 09/13/01 11:22 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

have heard of this tek before but couldnt find directions. could someone post a link or explain how to do it. thanks alot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: inner reservoir tek [Re: stoner]
    #393933 - 09/13/01 11:29 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I'm pretty sure you can get this tek at PF. Pretty sure..

:frown: I believe in Mr. Grieves ! Also, everything in the above post is entirely fictional, like PC !

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

OfflineCACA
veteran
    #393935 - 09/13/01 11:32 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

You should also check Erowid.

:frown: I believe in Mr. Grieves ! Also, everything in the above post is entirely fictional, like PC !

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

Offlinejebus2000
Son of God

Loc: Canada
    #393947 - 09/13/01 11:42 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

*The following was found at: http://www.fanaticus.com/resevoir.htm

The Inner reservoir tek

The cakes are regular 1/2 pint low form canning jar size. The shrooms are the Mazatec and the Treasure Coast (see below) spore races from PF.
To do this is extremely easy. Everything is done standard PF TEK and when the substrate is loaded into the jar, use the end of a pen (a "sharpie" ink pen is perfect) and insert it into the middle of the substrate and make a hole all the way to the bottom. Any rod no more than 1/2 inch around is good for making the hole. A proper sized wooden dowel can be bought at any hardware store for cheap. If the substrate collapses around the hole or if the hole doesn't keep its shape, that means the substrate is to dry. Properly wet substrate works easy and the hole does not collapse.

Fill the jar with dry verm, proceed as usual and inoculate as usual. When the cake is birthed, inject 10cc of sterile water into the inner reservoir through the top (previously the bottom of the cake invitro).

Stoner I have been using this for over a year and once you use it you will wonder why you never did before. It is one of those small things that make a world of difference. Almost doubled my yeild. In my opion it it the best thing that ever happened to cakes and I recomend it to you and all other growers using cakes.

Cheers,

Beans, beans the magical fruit...

HelpMeJebus

--------------------
Cheers,

A BIG thanks to the Sporelab for hosting The Jebus Dehydrator Tek http://www.sporelab.com/jebus200.htm
Contact [email]helpmejebus@hotmail.com[/email]

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale