Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

weed is hard as a rock
    #3915357 - 03/14/05 06:33 AM (19 years, 19 days ago)

wow. i was desperate for weed last night and called this random girl as a last resort. and she says she was gonna go buy and can get for me. so we split an 1/8 (i had my crew and she was with a few people)

Anyways shes like "im telling u now it might look small but is as hard as a rock" so i was like ok expecting to get a short bag of shit weed. but when we got it it was a good bag and the hard weed thing is true. its rock hard.

got to give her props on that i guess.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShroomFan
nn dmt

Re: weed is hard as a rock [Re: ]
    #3915753 - 03/14/05 10:17 AM (19 years, 19 days ago)

yea my boy picked up fro rock hard skunk last night...OH MAN DID I GET HIGH..and I mean the most stoned ive been an a looong time

--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

Invisiblefearfect
Re: weed is hard as a rock [Re: ShroomFan]
    #3915811 - 03/14/05 10:42 AM (19 years, 19 days ago)

boy i just love mexibrick

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: weed is hard as a rock [Re: fearfect]
    #3915889 - 03/14/05 11:00 AM (19 years, 19 days ago)

I've had really tight nugs that aren't mexibrick, junior.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: weed is hard as a rock [Re: Phluck]
    #3915905 - 03/14/05 11:03 AM (19 years, 19 days ago)

beasters

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Re: weed is hard as a rock [Re: gdman]
    #3915913 - 03/14/05 11:04 AM (19 years, 19 days ago)

?

It doesn't have that much to do with quality, it's the way it's cured.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3915953 - 03/14/05 11:15 AM (19 years, 18 days ago)

I'm saying every bag of beaster I have run into is hard as a rock...

beaster = bc bud

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

OfflineWildRunner
Obey little,Resist much

Loc: Where the wild things are
Re: weed is hard as a rock [Re: gdman]
    #3915971 - 03/14/05 11:20 AM (19 years, 18 days ago)

I think bc bud is a bit over rated.

--------------------
If you dont know where you're going, any road will take you there.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Re: weed is hard as a rock [Re: WildRunner]
    #3916003 - 03/14/05 11:29 AM (19 years, 18 days ago)

BC bud just means weed, really. Most of the stuff that gets shipped out of there obviously isn't going to be the highest quality stuff. It's grown in large grow ops with commerical intent.

Doesn't mean there isn't tons of really good bud there.

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3916042 - 03/14/05 11:38 AM (19 years, 18 days ago)

Don't think that was a post praising the quality of beaster :smirk:, it's over, priced, keifed, commercial, hard as a rock shit. It's really not good, especilly for what they try to charge you for it.

But yeah that just goes for the stuff they export for the most part, I have never tried bud sold locally there, so I can't comment on that.

--------------------

Edited by gdman (03/14/05 11:39 AM)

OfflineWildRunner
Obey little,Resist much

Loc: Where the wild things are
    #3916048 - 03/14/05 11:40 AM (19 years, 18 days ago)

yea I know, I live on Vancouver Island. Im just speaking from experience when I was travelling across the country, people find out im from bc, and they go 'oo, you guys got that super bc bud right?' or other such comments. Really, some of the best pot i've smoked is shit that myself and a friend grew in Ontario. The local bud we have going around my town is good, aye, but I think most people outside the provience dont smoke the the famed 'bc bud'. I dunno where im going with this..

--------------------
If you dont know where you're going, any road will take you there.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#3916186 - 03/14/05 12:03 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

Yeah, bud is bud, with modern growing methods, you can grow great bud indoors anywhere in the world. Due to politics, culture, and geography, the marijuana situation is a bit more liberal in BC than elsewhere... but that doesn't mean they produce the best quality, or even necessarily the most bud out of anywhere (I've heard things about Manitoba being a huge producer).

There's mediocre bud in BC, and there's great bud. Obviously the stuff being shipped across the border by the ton isn't going to have been meticulously cared for, even if it is decently grown.

--------------------

Invisiblefearfect
    #3916210 - 03/14/05 12:11 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

down here, right by the mexican border, the stuff that we get thats hard as a rock is from mexico. its always some nasty ass schwagg that barely gets you high. i cant wait to try some canadian or european bud.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck