Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Cocaine= jackass
    #3900542 - 03/10/05 10:45 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I need to vent about cocaine for a second...

It is useless, except for eye surgury. I keep having more and more of my friends get addicted to this crap. I had to take one friend to the hospital who was about to have a heart attack (bayer really does help!). Now i hear another one of my friends has been hooked on it for 2 months and finally broke down and told her parents who have given her a curfew! at the age of 23!
Ever talked to someone who was jacked off coke? all I hear is "I,I,I,I,I,I" about a million miles an hour. I would rather be locked in a room with someone rolling balls than a skeezed out person. It never satiates either, there is always a need for more, and the price is probably the most expensive street drug out there. Luckily (i guess) coke has never done anything to me, at all. And yes i have had "good shit", i lived near Miami, thats nuff said.
I couldnt play music, my throat was numb and all i could hear was my heart beating. I didnt feel anything that people describe is so great about coke. It is a crappy synthetic drug and you instantly turn into a douchebag for doing it, and doubly so for thinking you are cool because you do it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
Re: Cocaine= jackass [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #3900552 - 03/10/05 10:48 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I liked Bill Cosby's take on coke.

"I asked a guy why he did coke. He said 'It intensifies your personality'. I said, 'Yeah, but what if you're an asshole!' "

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
    #3900553 - 03/10/05 10:48 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Ive always said it, Ive done Coke twice, both on Newyears Columbian Snow in a Miami penthouse. Doesnt even get you high. just makes you want more and more. Waste of money.

OfflineEdge
I like plants

Loc: Machu Pichu
    #3900561 - 03/10/05 10:52 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I hear ya bud. Two of my good friends have been heavy on coke before, and it definately turned both of them into huge fuckheads. to state it simply, they just became assholes. the one got off and started doin meth all the time, but finally (to my understanding) doesnt buy meth or coke anymore and will only do coke if its offered to him.

the other... well i dont have a clue. he still acts pretty shady. he would come over and the first thing said would be "can i use your bathroom, i really have to pee". and then he would try and hide the fact that he was stickin shit in his nose in there, and THEN try and hide the fact that he was coked up afterwards while chillin. i dont see why he ever thought i wouldnt know the difference between the coked and non-coked up him. i mean, if somebody wants to do smething thats fine with me... its their life and their thing, but once it starts stepping on my toes like "using my bathroom" as a coverup and trying to hide it from me afterwards is fucking bullshit.... then i have a problem.

if you're honest with me i dont really judge people for what they do, but if you're a deuche about things or lie then you fucking suck.

--------------------
Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

Invisiblenewuser1492
    #3900569 - 03/10/05 10:55 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I did an 8ball in a weekend about 6 months in the past. Haven't had the urge since. I think it's a fun drug every once in a while and not everyone gets addicted.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #3900596 - 03/10/05 11:05 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

its not synthetic.

and its fun to do when you're drunk. i've never wanted more when i ran out though.

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #3900606 - 03/10/05 11:07 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Coke can definately be fun... until your hooked.. When your hooked it is no fun what-so-ever.. Believe me. Been there done that and still struggle with urges every day. I have been able to keep my willpower up and stay off it for about a month now. I lost the love of my life over my addictions.. I finally saw the light and decided that I didnt want to lose the other love of my life (my daughter) to it also.

I can't say that I will NEVER do it again because this would probably be a lie. I can say however that it is fun. But once you start dancing with the demons every weekend it will turn into every few days and then into every day and then all-day when you have the money..

After about a month of no blow I am still experiencing cold sweats at night and would love to blow some but I know I cannot.

My advice to anybody who hasnt blown any of the snow before is this. If you have an addictive personality such as myself don't do it. To anybody who doesn't have an addictive personality. It's fun here and there just keep it in moderation and don't push it or you to will be fucked. This obviously is just my own opinions on the matter. Definately not a rule of thumb. I don't try to persuade anybody who wants to try a chemical not to. If you want to try somthing try it. Just don't let it get the best of you...

Edited to add:
Does anybody here who has been addicted to blow and already has anxiety problems such as myself find that it increases their anxiety while high and while not? I would literally shake sometimes because I was so paranoid. Bleh.. Not missing that at all.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by mattzdope (03/10/05 11:12 PM)

Offlinebixo
Dremel Addict
 User Gallery

Loc: The Autobahn
Re: Cocaine= jackass [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #3900619 - 03/10/05 11:10 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Clearly not everyone gets addicted but the whole point is the people who do go to shit.. I think everyone has seen coke ruin someone. :undecided:

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Cocaine= jackass [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #3900644 - 03/10/05 11:17 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:
But once you start dancing with the demons every weekend it will turn into every few days and then into every day

i was using every day or 2 for a few months. that sucked.

--------------------

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
    #3900732 - 03/10/05 11:36 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i agree, my brother saw his friend get blown off a porch with a shotgun because of this shit. that stopped me for the longest time from doing it, and ive only done it a couple times. i personally do not really like the effects of it. i saw my ex and one of my best friends become cokeheads. they will never be the same again.

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Cocaine= jackass [Re: danlennon3]
    #3900750 - 03/10/05 11:41 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i stopped with no problem. i've had 2 friends go to rehab, and another become suicidal when he tried to quit, so he had to go to some mental hospital thing.

--------------------

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
    #3900775 - 03/10/05 11:46 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

psilocyberin said:
It is a crappy synthetic drug and you instantly turn into a douchebag for doing it, and doubly so for thinking you are cool because you do it.

Meth is a crappy synthetic drug.

LSD and DMT are non-crappy synthetic drugs :drooling: :sun:

--------------------
delta9

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Cocaine= jackass [Re: delta9]
    #3900794 - 03/10/05 11:51 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

not all DMT is synthetic.

--------------------

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

#3900801 - 03/10/05 11:53 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I did not say it all was. It's the common example, though when people say, "Synthetics are bad!". Really now? Is syntehtic DMT any less DMT than natural DMT? Same follows for water.

<<< ODD Head

--------------------
delta9

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #3900813 - 03/10/05 11:55 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

pwn3d

--------------------

Invisiblefunkymonk
Get's down, withthe get-down.
 User Gallery

Loc: saskatchewan
    #3900816 - 03/10/05 11:55 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Different strokes for different folks.
I enjoy coke on certain occassions, with certain people. There's a time and place for it, and I never have trouble touching it a couple times a year. I find it hard to see how people can get addicted to it.

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Re: Cocaine= jackass [Re: funkymonk]
    #3900842 - 03/11/05 12:07 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

funkymonk said:
Different strokes for different folks.
I enjoy coke on certain occassions, with certain people. There's a time and place for it, and I never have trouble touching it a couple times a year. I find it hard to see how people can get addicted to it.

Agreed.  I can touch it once every few years, have an alright experience, but everytime I do it I never understand why people get so hooked on it - I guess it's just not for me, in that way :smile:

HELLA_TIGHT, you're still hella tight :smile:

--------------------
delta9

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #3900844 - 03/11/05 12:09 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

/smokes myself stupid

--------------------

Invisiblefunkymonk
Get's down, withthe get-down.
 User Gallery

Loc: saskatchewan
    #3900850 - 03/11/05 12:10 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I cant see how people get hooked, I feel so bad the next day that I usualy do a week long detox...I couldnt imagine waking upfeeling like that every couple days, or every day, or doing enough coke to not sleep and never feeling like it.

OfflinePlatinumCaps
Cocaine $ells

Loc: Vansterdam
Re: Cocaine= jackass [Re: funkymonk]
    #3900921 - 03/11/05 12:36 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Cocaine is deezgusting  :eyemouth:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]