Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMycoGlowFlow
between the walls
Male

Loc: michigan
jars colonizing
    #388146 - 09/07/01 05:19 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

hey all,
so i am colonizing some brn rice verm jars with the mazapatec spores and the mycelium does not look as thick as some of the pic ive seen. my mycelium is very light and at some arts you can see the substrate right through it. id like to have it nice and fuzzy and puffy like the pics ive seen. any suggestions would be extremly appretiated. thanx

god must be dead if your alive.....oh ya and i was lying about everything i just wrote. ;)

--------------------
(the key-strokes that have completed everything ever typed on this user name have been a random coincidence, except for the words in this notation)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepuscle
genius of love
Loc: NY
Re: jars colonizing [Re: MycoGlowFlow]
    #388148 - 09/07/01 05:26 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Count your blessings! At least you've got clean inoculations. In reality, it's not always picture perfect.

OfflineMycoGlowFlow
between the walls
Male

Re: jars colonizing [Re: puscle]
    #388149 - 09/07/01 05:27 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

id think if id have better mycelium growth i could probably yeild more, please anyone

god must be dead if your alive.....oh ya and i was lying about everything i just wrote. ;)

--------------------
(the key-strokes that have completed everything ever typed on this user name have been a random coincidence, except for the words in this notation)

Offlinewindex
old hand
Re: jars colonizing [Re: MycoGlowFlow]
    #388151 - 09/07/01 05:29 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Give it time itll thicken, and 'fluffly' mycelium is not what you want. There is a recent thread explaining why you dont want it fluffy but i dont remember why or what thread off hand, and i just got off work to start the weekend and dont really want to think so *nya* =P

You approach the turnstiles and know that when you get there you have to give the man two
dollars or he won't let you inside but when you get there everything goes wrong.

OfflineMycoGlowFlow
between the walls
Male

Re: jars colonizing [Re: windex]
    #388153 - 09/07/01 05:33 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

thank you for your help

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags