Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

are the really deep salvia experiences proof of past lives/ reincarnation? *DELETED*
    #3739203 - 02/06/05 02:13 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by PsiloPsychic

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineorichalc
Stranger

Re: are the really deep salvia experiences proof of past lives/ reincarnation? [Re: ]
    #3739221 - 02/06/05 02:17 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

no.

if we were reincarnated then we'd have improved by now instead of killing each other; otherwise known as hate...

don't believe in superstitions my friend. it will only cloud your mind.

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: are the really deep salvia experiences proof of past lives/ reincarnation? [Re: ]
    #3739388 - 02/06/05 03:07 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

The first time I broke through on salvia, I thought I was the paint on the wall. I doubt that that was a past life of mine.

--------------------

OfflineDeviate
Re: are the really deep salvia experiences proof of past lives/ reincarnation? [Re: Silversoul]
    #3739435 - 02/06/05 03:23 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

they are DEFINITELY proof of something. exactly what that is i am still trying to figure out.

Anonymous

Re: are the really deep salvia experiences proof of past lives/ reincarnation? *DELETED* [Re: Silversoul]
    #3739441 - 02/06/05 03:24 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by PsiloPsychic

Reason for deletion: .

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
    #3739690 - 02/06/05 05:00 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

so hard to talk about sally d trips,
no idea whats happening during my experinces.
strange!

--------------------
lucidal expansion

OfflineWoland
The MercilessWarrior
 User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: are the really deep salvia experiences proof of past lives/ reincarnation? [Re: butterflydawn]
    #3740029 - 02/06/05 07:52 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

It's possible, I thought I was a dog at one point. I had dog memories and everything, i had some nice owners. But that was after a LOT of salvia...

--------------------
"It's bad enough that you sell your waking life for minimum wage, but now they get your dreams for free."

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: are the really deep salvia experiences proof of past lives/ reincarnation? [Re: Woland]
    #3740099 - 02/06/05 08:34 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

My hound dog sure has a lot of saliva...

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: are the really deep salvia experiences proof of past lives/ reincarnation? [Re: Swami]
    #3740615 - 02/06/05 12:40 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

*drools*

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: are the really deep salvia experiences proof of past lives/ reincarnation? [Re: Gomp]
    #3740751 - 02/06/05 01:20 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

the salvia trips are proof of mentation only.
that means you can rejoice that the mental system operates.

if you observe carefully you learn how the mental system operates.

until you get more familiar with how it operates it is hard (impossible) to tell which experiences are full of information and which experiences are constructions or to what degree.

there is really very little difference, so you need to cultivate an attitude that is open to the likelihood that your interpretation is erroneous, but your experience stands on its own as what it was.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
Re: are the really deep salvia experiences proof of past lives/ reincarnation? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3741216 - 02/06/05 03:19 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I believe memories are stored in our genetic codes. Sometimes we tap into the memories of our ancestors. When someone discovers a past life during hypnosis, etc., they are possibly tapping into the past lives of ancestors. Another theory of mine is that we are open to influence by other spirits during hypnotic states, and we see things that they experienced. Finally, I believe we have existed in some form for eternity, and we have experienced many things prior to this mortal existence. We at times recall memories from those premortal experiences.

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Loc: mountains and lakes
Re: are the really deep salvia experiences proof of past lives/ reincarnation? [Re: orichalc]
    #3741248 - 02/06/05 03:26 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

orichalc said:
no.

if we were reincarnated then we'd have improved by now instead of killing each other; otherwise known as hate...

don't believe in superstitions my friend. it will only cloud your mind.

That isn't much of an argument.
It could be replied like this: the good people and spiritual people had more incarnations than the bad people

--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
Re: are the really deep salvia experiences proof of past lives/ reincarnation? [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #3741302 - 02/06/05 03:43 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

We share 95% of our genetic code with cats.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: are the really deep salvia experiences proof of past lives/ reincarnation? [Re: Supernova]
    #3741312 - 02/06/05 03:46 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

supernova said:
I believe memories are stored in our genetic codes. Sometimes we tap into the memories of our ancestors. When someone discovers a past life during hypnosis, etc., they are possibly tapping into the past lives of ancestors. Another theory of mine is that we are open to influence by other spirits during hypnotic states, and we see things that they experienced. Finally, I believe we have existed in some form for eternity, and we have experienced many things prior to this mortal existence. We at times recall memories from those premortal experiences.

you can believe that but it was proven wrong in the early 1970's
there are no ways to store memory in dna or express them in rna
those are cellular domain delvelopmental channels

after grinding up thousands of rat brains they found that
memory is stored and expressed all accross the brain using faster electrochemical changes and non-inherited wound type growth.
(i.e. each new memory is a pattern of about 10-1000 microscopic mini-scars facilitating nerve conduction and hence recall when part of the image reccurs => associative learning)

--------------------

OfflineWoland
The MercilessWarrior
 User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: are the really deep salvia experiences proof of past lives/ reincarnation? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3741337 - 02/06/05 03:51 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:

until you get more familiar with how it operates it is hard (impossible) to tell which experiences are full of information and which experiences are constructions or to what degree.

there is really very little difference, so you need to cultivate an attitude that is open to the likelihood that your interpretation is erroneous, but your experience stands on its own as what it was.

As a spiritual person, I believe that the mind (physical body) and the spirit are hopelessly entwined in this life. How else could one be spiritual without using the physical body as a tool?

--------------------
"It's bad enough that you sell your waking life for minimum wage, but now they get your dreams for free."

Edited by Woland (02/06/05 03:53 PM)

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
    #3741527 - 02/06/05 04:37 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
Quote:

supernova said:

you can believe that but it was proven wrong in the early 1970's
there are no ways to store memory in dna or express them in rna
those are cellular domain delvelopmental channels

after grinding up thousands of rat brains they found that
memory is stored and expressed all accross the brain using faster electrochemical changes and non-inherited wound type growth.
(i.e. each new memory is a pattern of about 10-1000 microscopic mini-scars facilitating nerve conduction and hence recall when part of the image reccurs => associative learning)

I hear ya vines. But I'm not a rat. And I don't have rat genes. The study of rats is helpful, but the leap from rat to human is a far stretch.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: are the really deep salvia experiences proof of past lives/ reincarnation? [Re: Supernova]
    #3741696 - 02/06/05 05:24 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

the difference between the rat memory system and human is quantity and capacity (complexity is the result of those) not quality or method of storage.

the method predates mammals.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: are the really deep salvia experiences proof of past lives/ reincarnation? [Re: Woland]
    #3741710 - 02/06/05 05:28 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Woland said:
Quote:

redgreenvines said:

As a spiritual person, I believe that the mind (physical body) and the spirit are hopelessly entwined in this life. How else could one be spiritual without using the physical body as a tool?

not arguing with you at all about that.
the connection between mind and body may be less mysterious than we might wish.

a great premise is that we are spirit using body - but
allow that elaborations on that might be erroneous, still you can certainly work with the premise as if it were bonafide.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: are the really deep salvia experiences proof of past lives/ reincarnation? [Re: SWEDEN]
    #3741750 - 02/06/05 05:39 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

We share 95% of our genetic code with cats.
Do we REALLY need to know what goes on in the privacy of your home? :humpme:

*Swami dials A.S.P.C.A.*

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: are the really deep salvia experiences proof of past lives/ reincarnation? [Re: Swami]
    #3741958 - 02/06/05 06:28 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I've had a vision of an apache running on the land. That was one of my reincarnated selves, or unless that was my spirit guide.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates