Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Jimi Hendrix

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSilent_Echo
~~Psychonaut~~

Loc: Inside My Head
Anyone get these visuals?
    #3687629 - 01/27/05 08:59 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

ok, ive been shroomin now for quite some time, and i have done at the most 5 grams, it was hellishly intense....now with that said here's my question, i have been reading alot of posts on visuals, and some people have some crazy ass open eyed visuals man, i mean i get crazy visuals when my eyes are closed, but nothing has done more than just "shifted" or "swirled" i have always looked to the CEV's to get me to trip out on visuals. I have read alot where people will get visuals to the point where everything is melting and people in pictures start talking to them or moving...how many people get these types of visuals? if so how much do you normally take, i would like to get extreame visuals like that. thanks for replies!

--Peace :mushroom2:

--------------------
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.
-Bill Hicks (R.I.P)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSilent_Echo
~~Psychonaut~~

Loc: Inside My Head
Re: Anyone get these visuals? [Re: Silent_Echo]
    #3687650 - 01/27/05 09:12 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

also i have not got any visuals that make anything "there" that isn't there. like i havn't ever seen anything pop out at me that wasn't there, like one time a foaf told me he seen the Mr. Penuts guy dancing around his room with his cane and hat...i wish i could see shit like that!

--peace :mushroom2:

--------------------
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.
-Bill Hicks (R.I.P)

OfflineToricious
Theblunt-smokinglense-man.

#3687690 - 01/27/05 09:39 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

good shroom visuals generally entail things growing rather than melting or shifting....that's more like acid visuals.

--------------------
"There's a guy in my apple!"

"Jerk off on weed man, that's where it's at... " -Anjaba

OfflineDEMEGA
Child of God
 User Gallery
Loc: IN you miND
Re: Anyone get these visuals? [Re: Toricious]
    #3687710 - 01/27/05 10:05 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Same here ive never had anything just appear out of nowhere, but one time I saw little pin points of light(like faries) fly around the side of my sight, then when I would turn my head to see them they would fly away really fast, leaving behind them a streak of blackness...it was kool!!!

--------------------
if a point has no size. how can the parts of a line(points) be of an infinite value, when the line it self is finite.how can the sum of the parts be greater than the whole?

Offlinemushroom_lout
Stranger

Loc: UK
    #3687792 - 01/27/05 10:53 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I only start to get good visuals when i dose 60g+ (wet).

At first I only see patterns on walls but as the trip progresses the patterns leave the walls become 3D and surfaces begin to rapidly fade between colours.

Maybe upping your intake somehwhat will help...

Edited by mushroom_lout (01/27/05 10:54 AM)

OfflineReprah
Baby Eater

Loc: England
Re: Anyone get these visuals? [Re: DEMEGA]
    #3687796 - 01/27/05 10:55 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I think I got open eye-visuals of rastas one time. But that may have been something to do with the joint...

--------------------
Eat right and exercise. Don't smoke, drink or take drugs. Get hit by a bus tomorrow.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #3687797 - 01/27/05 10:55 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

ive had lots of those visuals :laugh:

more on acid than mushrooms though

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
Re: Anyone get these visuals? [Re: Help on the Way]
    #3688357 - 01/27/05 02:10 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

i get the most vivid visuals outside at night

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Anyone get these visuals? [Re: syanesso]
    #3688432 - 01/27/05 02:38 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Dude, the visuals are wrapping paper. Not to say I don't admire them greatly but they distract you from yourself. So does watching TV and talking to your friends. Now, don't let me tell you why to take your mushrooms but I can tell you that they will bite you in the ass if you just take them to see visuals or have fun. And to get what you want, you either need a huge dose of mushrooms or some acid. But I promise, in the middle of your trip, you won't even be paying attention to the visuals. You will be too overwhelmed by everything and how it is all the same thing. :mushroom2:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

Re: Anyone get these visuals? [Re: mecreateme]
    #3688634 - 01/27/05 03:29 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

data

--------------------

Edited by ld50negative1 (06/17/07 10:47 AM)

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
Re: Anyone get these visuals? [Re: mecreateme]
    #3689919 - 01/27/05 07:56 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
Dude, the visuals are wrapping paper. Not to say I don't admire them greatly but they distract you from yourself. So does watching TV and talking to your friends.

talking with friends (who are also tripping) is one of the greatest things i have ever done. you are both on the same level, and both have profound philisophical thoughts, and you start bouncing them off eachother...just great!

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: BMX Tricks
Re: Anyone get these visuals? [Re: syanesso]
    #3690203 - 01/27/05 09:13 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I was wondering about this also. I keep hearing stories about "little elves" or gnomes or whatever materializing as a hallucenation from nothing. I have tripped mushrooms 120+ times and LSD about 20+ times, easily and with hundreds of other people, and not once had I or any of my tripping partners ever had a hallucenation of something that wasnt already something else. I have seen trees, or plants, or thousands of things that at first i thought was a person, or something other than what it was, but never just BAM! and an elf is trying to clip my toenails. I personally disbelieve any accounts of 100% pure manifested hallucenation with your eyes open. Sure the poster of Jimi Hendrix on your wall can talk to you, but not a materialization of jimi hendrix. Maybe this is because I have yet to have one, I think anything is possible when the mind is unkempt. BUT! most of these stories come from Noob trippers, which i think have inflated their experience to their expectations of what a trip is supposed to be. Everytime i get someone to trip for their first time they ask me "So will I see little elves crawling up my arm?" or shit like that.

InvisibleDark_Star
dick butterfly
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Under the Grecian fog
    #3690370 - 01/27/05 09:51 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I always get incredible visuals, including going to other dimensions.....i get this off almost every psychedelic i do.....however i'm a very visual/imaginative person.....I get visuals off MDMA (mild ones), esp on the come-up (not so mild), but not like acid or shrooms either, and I get visuals on buds too, so........ Don't try to get visuals, just relax, let go......and let them come to you.

--------------------

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: BMX Tricks
Re: Anyone get these visuals? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3690447 - 01/27/05 10:03 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

well, that is one thing, astral travel or whatever you like to call it. Going to another place is something i have done, but sitting there goffing with some people still in this dimension/reality and seeing an elf appear is just unbelievable to me. I also think that you would zone into another reality or dimension before you tripped hard enough to have a materializing hallucenation.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: Anyone get these visuals? [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #3691088 - 01/27/05 11:31 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

when i was trippng really hard on acid once, i saw a bunch of cops barge into the apartment i was in and i was so sure it was real

one of my few hallucinations that just came out of nowhere.

interestingly enough it actually happened a couple months later

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
Re: Anyone get these visuals? [Re: Help on the Way]
    #3692482 - 01/28/05 08:56 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

the closest thing elfish i have ever seen was on a high dose of lsd, shit was so intense that my friends chin and ears were curving and pointing in the wildest way causing him to have the appearence of an elf, it was cool...

OfflineSpleh
Ow..?
Re: Anyone get these visuals? [Re: Tremor1127]
    #3692993 - 01/28/05 12:27 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

The only time i've had actual hallucinations not stemming off anything was on pharmuasca (basically ayahuasca but with the pure dmt and maoi rather then a traditional brew)They weren't vivid hallucinations of people or elves or anything, just lots of randomly appearing dmt eyes in the middle of the air that actually seemed to have 3d proportions as i moved around.

Both DMT and shrooms give me the same sort of visuals at some stage, on every trip i see insectoid like figures that seem half man that have armour and weapons much like depictions of roman gladiators. Otherwise it's just extreme patterning/shifting/morphing of objects i look at, and lots of proportion changes if i decide to venture around outside.

Invisibleclone
Remote Viewer
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone get these visuals? [Re: Spleh]
    #3693367 - 01/28/05 02:14 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

i almost always get very good open eyes visuals. i was told i am lucky to be able to do so. some times i can control the visuals too... i never had anything appear that wasn't there...so to speak, unless you count the invisible energy becoming visible like vapors, and then showing its self to you. but i would say i get lots of excellent open eyes visuals. one visual i had one trip was a thousand eyes forming the rays of the setting just behind a set of 3 pyramids.
my last trip *read my trip report* i saw a thousand eyes open on a towel on the floor, the towel then began to teach me about ancestors.

OfflineInnerBeing
Yakuza Boss

Loc: Chinatown
Re: Anyone get these visuals? [Re: clone]
    #3693405 - 01/28/05 02:25 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

When I trip everybody looks like gorillas for some reason...and it really freaks me out. I am not kidding....los angeles turns into planet of the apes with four grams of mushrooms ingested.

--------------------
Kiss the ring Bitch!

Invisibleclone
Remote Viewer
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone get these visuals? [Re: InnerBeing]
    #3693424 - 01/28/05 02:30 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

InnerBeing said:
When I trip everybody looks like gorillas for some reason...and it really freaks me out. I am not kidding....los angeles turns into planet of the apes with four grams of mushrooms ingested.

i get that sometimes too. usually i see my own face in the mirror, then stop to stare at it, and it turns into a caveman looking face, but underneath that is always some sort of technology skin.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Jimi Hendrix

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience