Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
DXM Experience - The Matrix * 1
    #3474791 -

Wow. Tonight is the night after the most powerful, mind expanding, grab you by the balls and take you on a wild journey, DXM trip i have ever taken. I did the agent lemon extraction (which, btw, I HIGHLY reccomend), and was a bit worried because I had changed my process a bit.

Anyway, I downed about 300mg's worth which should have had me at my optimal mid 2nd trip. Then, after about half an hour (half an hour till i was tripping and an hour and a half before peak, I smoked a good bit (About twice what I usually smoke; when im on DXM I like to smoke more).

At about the 1 hour mark I turned on The Matrix. I was alone for this trip, and it was my way of celebrating the beginning of Winter break (I really prefer being alone on DXM, it's not a good drug to be around people your not comfortable with on).

As soon at the movie got to the part about the "White Rabbit", I was gone. I had become all of the characters in the Matrix. I understood everything perfectly, and each scene revealed a huge important idea to me , which I would think about. Time warping happened to a huge extent, stretching 20 minuites into 10 hours of powerful, euphoric thought.

Anyway, I watched through the whole Matrix, and felt the best feeling I have ever felt for the entire duration. Then, I switched on the Anamatrix. I took a smoke break somewhere inside that timeframe. This was very good, but a bit sad.

After that, I shook off that sad vibe by reflecting and meditating. By this point, I had been peaking for about 2-3 hours (4-5 hours into the trip) and I was ready to go chill as I came down. Music was sweet, though visualizations were not that interesting or enjoyable. All and all it was a very powerful, lucid, dreamy, wonderland-style trip that I would repeat in a heartbeat. Peace.

EDIT: Making it readable (paragraphs)


--------------------
How to make your 50/50 casing 50/50+ with only eggshells:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=6519162&page=0&vc=#Post6519162

Edited by Lun4e (12/10/04 03:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DXM Experience - The Matrix [Re: Lun4e]
    #3474828 -

what spawned the sad phase?

What about the visualizations were not interesting/enjoyable?

thanks for the report :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DXM Experience - The Matrix [Re: blink]
    #3474846 -

Sorry yeah that part wasnt very specific. The Anamatrix had some stuff that felt really tragic on it and reminded me of some things in my childhood (I think it made me nostalgic). The smoke break had nothing to do with my feelin shitty, in fact im pretty sure it helped  :rasta: . All it took was some solitary thought in my bed with my eyes closed and some willpower to remedy it though.


--------------------
How to make your 50/50 casing 50/50+ with only eggshells:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=6519162&page=0&vc=#Post6519162

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tips for my DXM experience?
( 1 2 all )
Hawkeye2 4,152 21 06/27/04 10:59 PM
by Antar
* 250mg DXM experience (short) Viaggio 6,458 6 02/15/04 04:43 PM
by Elvish
* dxm trip changed my life mannnnnnnnnnn hellobluesky 5,322 15 05/27/04 07:05 PM
by psyi
* DXM advise from people who like it
( 1 2 3 all )
dreadedclown 7,710 58 04/30/04 09:03 PM
by FatVsAsia
* Mushroom+DXM or 5 grams
( 1 2 all )
mushiemountain 3,187 21 11/02/04 10:54 PM
by Civ
* how much shrooms should I eat at the matrix reloaded?
( 1 2 all )
Malachi 6,884 32 08/21/16 11:15 AM
by bokaj
* DXM 900mg trip report LONG 2pages solidshroom 5,808 12 04/17/04 03:27 PM
by NationofStrangers
* Substances that are synergetic with DXM Dteyn 1,610 2 01/31/03 10:55 PM
by Dteyn

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,948 topic views. 1 members, 32 guests and 78 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.