Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDteyn
EntheogenicallyEnlightened

Loc: Candidia
Substances that are synergetic with DXM
    #1266902 - 01/31/03 08:09 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Hello. I'm an experienced DXM user who will soon be in posession of 3 grams of pure DXM powder. I've done DXM about 10 times or so, and the most I've ever done at once was 750mg. I'm a 220lb male, so that experience was a low third plateau dose.

I'm not planning to take all 3g of DXM at once.. I'm not that stupid. :wink:

However, since my parents will be out of town on vacation for a week, I am planning to mix DXM with several substances. Here are the substances I plan to mix it with so far (I will mix them individually, of course):

- Marijuana
- Shrooms (already ground and baked into chocolates)
- Nitrous Oxide
- Ether
- Salvia Divinorum
- HerbSmoke.com's Wacky Weed

I'm curious whether anyone reading this thread has had experience mixing DXM with ANY of these substances, as well as any other substances that are not listed.

I have smoked marijuana while high on DXM, and this has ALWAYS resulted in curing the annoying robo-itch, and also tends to take the jagged edge off of the DXM trip (ie: your vision isn't as jerky, walking is a tad easier, etc).

I have also huffed a few balloons of Nitrous while high on DXM as well. This has always resulted in catapulting me out of my body for 3-5 minutes; slightly longer than the nitrous trip by itself.

I have not combined DXM with shrooms, ether, salvia, or anything else.. as I said I'm curious if anyone has related information on this subject. If you've heard of anyone mixing these, please let me know. And if ANYONE here has tried HerbSmoke.com's Wacky Weed, please let me know what you think of it. :smile:

Also, keep in mind I have already read all of the DXM trip reports at both Lycaeum.org and Erowid.org.

Thanks in advance. :laugh:

EDIT: I will be having a trip sitter present at all times when combining any entheogens I haven't combined before.

--------------------
"You will believe whatever you want to believe -- if you believe it."

Edited by Dteyn (01/31/03 08:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
Re: Substances that are synergetic with DXM [Re: Dteyn]
    #1266955 - 01/31/03 08:33 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

HerbSmoke.com's Wacky Weed really is not weed and will only give u a headache and no hi or good feelings at all.

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

OfflineDteyn
EntheogenicallyEnlightened

Loc: Candidia
Re: Substances that are synergetic with DXM [Re: ShamanSean]
    #1267062 - 01/31/03 10:55 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I'm well aware it's not real weed. I doubt the website would last long if they were selling real weed over the Internet. =/

I was asking if anyone had tried it, and if so, for a description of the effects.

Have you tried it, ShamanSean?

I've read that for 80% of people, it should give a stoned feeling similar (of course not identical) to a marjiuana stoned feeling. I read that in this review:

http://daddyvoice.tripod.com/wackweed.html

(I had to copy and paste the entire page into Notepad cause the guy seems to have made both the background and the text white)

If you've tried it, ShamanSean, I'd like to hear how much you tried and what it did for ya.

--------------------
"You will believe whatever you want to believe -- if you believe it."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder