Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
DXM Trip Report
    #3126310 - 09/12/04 05:25 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Last night me and my friend Sam had nothing to do. We were supposed to roll or shroom, but that fell through. The only thing left was DXM so we went to a store and got 2 bottles. Then we went to my brother's (Greg) girlfriend's (Julia) house to see if anything was happening. When we got there, we found out they were getting ready to go to a party and we decided to go. We both chugged the bottles around 10:30 and drove to party house. Chugging the bottle isn't so bad if you don't think about it and try to get 1/2 of the bottle in one swig. I almost yacked after my first drink, but after that my stomach felt fine.

When we got to the party, I thought it was going to get busted by the cops because it was so loud. There were about 30 people getting drunk and hanging out in 1 room of the house and the backyard. The parents were still home, but they didn't care. They were even offering to drive people home if they were too drunk. At first I was pretty bored because nothing was really happening. When the DXM started to kick in, though, that didn't matter. At first, I felt really socialble and was talking to people. But then it really started to kick in and it became alot harder to talk. I've done 500 mgs of DXM before, but I was alone. I never tried to talk so I didn't know it was going to be so hard. Doing 720 mgs didn't make it any easier. I would try to talk at a normal rate, but I was talking super slow for some reason. I probably sounded like a retard to all those people. They didn't care, though, since they were pasted anyways. One guy climbed on the roof and jumped in the pool without remembering to take his clothes off before he did it.

Anyways, about an hour into the party our friends with weed came through. They didn't have any blunts, though, so I had to drive to a 7-11 close by and pick up blunts. Driving on DXM wasn't as easy as I thought it would be, but I got through it. There aren't many cars out at midnight anyways. When we got to 7-11, Sam was dancing to the aisle music and commented on how good it sounded. It sounded great to me too, but I think it was just the DXM. It was almost elevator music and we thought it was bumping.

We got back and waited for the blunts to get rolled up. While this was happening, I was suprised how much the DXM euphoria felt like E. I was getting a great body high. I felt like just laying down and enjoying it, but that would be kind of weird at a party so I just tried to look as normal as possible. We had to walk up a small dark path to get the place where we were going to smoke. That's when I realized how gone I was. The path looked like it was 100 feet long but then I would take a few steps and be on the other side. I had to be careful where I was stepping because I couldn't feel my body or my feet.

I've read that smoking perpetuates DXM before. It does.. very well. I was so messed up that I could barely stand up. I was leaning against a fence the whole time we were smoking. It was fun, though, because there were a bunch of drunk people talking the whole time. When I was smoking, I couldn't even feel the smoke. I ripped the blunts as hard as I could and it didn't phase me at all. It was really nice actually. I got super high with 5 blunts being passed around at once. I noticed the DXM high getting stronger instantly. I was stuck in one position for 5 minutes at a time. Every time I turned my head, even a little bit, my whole perspective changed. Everything was distorted. It felt like everything was really close to me. It's hard to explain. Moving just a little bit would put me in a whole new environment. The whole time I was smoking, I was trying to be responsible and think about calling my mom to tell her that I was going to be out really late, but it was too hard to keep a thought in my head. I would remember for 5 seconds, then forget, then remember, then forget, etc.. I was mostly focused on how fucked up I was. Everything looked and felt different in a base way that I can't explain. I knew that me and Sam were more fucked up than any of the other people in that circle. I really liked it, though. I felt great. Weed makes DXM so much better. It felt like there were waves of energy coming out of me. They were so strong that they almost moved my body (maybe they did and I didn't notice).

After we were done smoking, everyone went back to the party area. I stopped Sean on the way so we could talk alone. We ended up babbling some stuff about how we were both so messed up for 10 minutes and then realized that we were standing by ourselves so we went back to the party. I kind of forget what I did at that point, but we left soon after that to go back to Julia's house. I let my other friend Sara drive my car because there was no way I could have done it myself. I had bad double vision and everything was moving all over the place constantly. I also robo-walked for the first time. I didn't really know what robo-walk was before that. I couldn't feel any part of my body other than my head. This will sound weird, but I felt like my whole body was just the two legs of a transformer (like Megatron) and I had to walk like a robot. I didn't really have control over how I walked, though. It just happened. I also noticed that my arms were out in front of me and I wasn't even trying to hold them up. It just felt natural to walk that way. It must have been really obvious that I was on something. We ended up standing in the middle of the street for 15 minutes before we drove home for some reason. I was doing a bunch of messed up things the whole time like spinning in circles and stuff. It was fun.

When we got into my car and started driving home, I was just enjoying the trip and trying to start a conversation. I wanted to talk alot, but it was too hard. I was really impressed by Sara's good driving because it was her first time driving my car and it's a station wagon so it's not that easy, but she is a really good driver. Then I started to thank her over and over again for driving me because I wouldn't have been able to do it myself. I didn't realize I sounded like a weirdo at the time.

We got to Julia's house alright. We decided to play hacky sack when we got there. I noticed that time was really distorted while we were playing. It was like I was only seeing 3 out of 24 frames in a second, but that counted as a whole second. Time flew by so fast it I couldn't beleive it. It's like my brain was instantly forgetting most of what I was experiencing so that I was only remembering a small portion of every instant. I would watch the hacky sack flying towards me and it looked like a really cheap animation. First it would be at another person's foot, then in mid-air, then at my foot. I couldn't even follow the hacky sack at all, but somehow I still played. All I had to do was want to hit the hacky sack and my body would do it for me even though I never remembered trying to kick it. My arms were still up at this point too, so I still looked like an idiot. When we were done playing hacky sack, Greg lit up an extra swisher and told me it was a spare blunt they found at the party. I couldn't beleive they found such a huge blunt, but it looked like weed to me so I took 5 huge hits. Thanks to the DXM, I didn't even notice it wasn't weed. Before we went inside to watch some movies, I noticed that the roof of the house looked like it was really close to me. I told Sam and he noticed the same thing so he spent 30 seconds reaching up in the air trying to touch the roof. It was funny looking.

We watched X-Men 2 when we got inside. It was too hard to follow the story beyond a basic point, but I enjoyed most of it. I don't think anything too interesting happened after that. I ended up staying there until 4:30 because I thought I might screw up driving before that point. Time passed extremely fast so it wasn't really that long.

Overall, I realized that DXM at high doses is not a party drug. I would like to do a high dose with other people doing the same thing, but doing it with people who don't know how DXM is can be weird. Julia and Sarah were kind of freaked out by me in general. I was talking at 1/3 normal speed, slurring, stuttering, etc.. Plus there was the robo-walk and stuff. If I had seen someone like myself, I would probably think they were cracked out or something, but I don't care. If they're having a good time, good for them. I would just think it was funny. It's not like that with Julia, though. She gets creeped out by it. Then I feel bad for creeping her out. Kind of a bad situation, but there's nothing I can really do about it since I end up hanging out with her alot.

Next time I do DXM, I'd like to be alone in my bed again - like my 500 mg trip. It's the ultimate enviroment becuause I feel like I'm glued to the bed and it's really comfortable. Then I go on dream-like trips where I'm taken away into hallucinations. My 500 mg trip was my first trip so it was really fun. I was suprised that I could see my room and my hands moving around with my eyes shut. I would play around with before I got sucked into the trips.

And now for an overall opinion on DXM. I think it's a really fun trip. I see why some people don't like it, though. It's not hard to imagine that someone wouldn't like all those weird hallucinations and weird distortions of reality happening to them. I like it alot, though. I think DXM is definitely worth trying. It is different from shrooms or anything else. They're both good in different ways.

I tried to catch all the interesting stuff. Hope you enjoyed reading this.

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: DXM Trip Report [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #3126663 - 09/12/04 07:58 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

nice report. Glad to hear the good experience. BTW, what was in the blunt that you found at the party?

InvisibleNOS4A2
Sh!tApple

Loc: notfarfromtheshittree Flag
    #3126834 - 09/12/04 09:05 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

DXM is some dumbass shit. And IMO so are you bro.
nothing personal. Just don't kill yourself or more importantly anyone else while you're out driving around on that crap.

--------------------
Hail to the King, Baby
CulturingTech

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: DXM Trip Report [Re: NOS4A2]
    #3126901 - 09/12/04 09:28 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I agree driving on DXM is stupid. But explain to me why DXM is "dumbass shit."

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Offlinetomekk
<(O_o)>

Loc: On a road to nowhere
Re: DXM Trip Report [Re: barfightlard]
    #3126971 - 09/12/04 09:46 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

might as well smoke phencyclidine, but imo every drug deserves a try. DXM is a really fun drug, too bad it's a dissociative :frown:

InvisibleNOS4A2
Sh!tApple

#3126999 - 09/12/04 09:53 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Hey, THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION>
That shit Will kill you = dumbass-shit(not worth it)

I like living, not to say I haven't done anything dangerous or life threatening, but come-on! cough syrup??? No wonder kids have to show I.D. to buy shit at a store. Everything is going to be banned. And you'll be hearing junkie kids bragging..." dude, I O.D.'ed on some great water last night, it was crazy man, it felt like my eyeballs were going to float outta my head".
If anything I'd like kids to knoch it off with this shit so I can watch the local news without seeing some toothless trailer park mom explain how she had no idea the half dozen bottles of robitussen she bought her son would kill him. (First one was funny)

--------------------
Hail to the King, Baby
CulturingTech

Offlinebarfightlard
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: DXM Trip Report [Re: NOS4A2]
    #3127024 - 09/12/04 09:59 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

lol that was the poorest excuse to hate a drug. Anything substance can fucking kill you. If your stupid and slam back four 8oz bottles then your stupid and wont be missed anyways. DXM can be an awesome substance.

btw you can order DXM in pure powder too.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Edited by bellylard (09/12/04 10:07 PM)

InvisibleNOS4A2
Sh!tApple

#3127056 - 09/12/04 10:09 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Obviously, you haven't studied the track record of the cubie!
No deaths. Some people are just so desperate to feel something they'll even hurt themselves. Don't think it's an excuse either pal, I told you it was just my opinion. Do what you want. Some people just don't understand how unnecessary that all is.

--------------------
Hail to the King, Baby
CulturingTech

Offlinetomekk
<(O_o)>

Loc: On a road to nowhere
    #3127063 - 09/12/04 10:10 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

just curious, if you get the powder could you smoke it? Anybody try it?

I know it would be smarter to dose orally, just curious.

Offlinebarfightlard
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: DXM Trip Report [Re: tomekk]
    #3127398 - 09/12/04 11:35 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Smokin it would be really bad for ya.

--------------------

Offlinebluedolphin

#3130277 - 09/13/04 05:47 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Hey that was a good read...

I would never have taken so much DXM at a party though. The only situations I could handle DXM in would be by myself or with a few other trippers.

And don't listen to dumbasses who think their drug is better than yours. I haven't touched DXM in quite a while but many of my most memorable and fascinating trips have been on that chemical. I've had DXM trips that have been better experiences than some of my mushroom or even LSD trips.

OfflineJvilleshroomer
Inspire strikesback

Loc: jacksonville, NC
Re: DXM Trip Report [Re: bluedolphin]
    #3130533 - 09/13/04 06:52 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Aye man dont worry bout this idead of it being a dumbass drug.

Its very powerful in its own right.

I changed alot of my spiritual outlooks from using dxm and spending time inside my head.

One of my favorite things to do while on it was listen to hemi sync and self guided asteral projection mp3s can get em on kaza easy.

Also next time you do it man try going into your closet with all the lights off in your room and no noises....make it pitch black if ya can and you will be amazed what kind of places you will visit. One of my good friends took me on a roller coaster ride and i've never been on one that good before.
Same fella also spend some time flying with teradactyls.

I used to float down sewers like in an old castle, or hang out in the oddest lounges. But i've been everywhere from sittin on a table talking with what some may call God, to the filing cabinet of my mind.

hahaha had one i called black history month in feb where all i saw were black and white pictures of famous black people whenever i closed my eyes.

But i think DXM when used properly and appreciated for what it is will treat you well.

and please dont drive on that shit man....i've learned from experience the hazards of DXM and driving, really any drug and driving isnt all that wise.

stay safe and have fun

OfflineJames420
Psilocybin Master
Male User Gallery

Loc: Arizona
Re: DXM Trip Report [Re: Jvilleshroomer]
    #9326680 - 11/28/08 01:06 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

never tried DXM. is it something i should experience?

--------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Fire

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: DXM Trip Report [Re: James420]
    #9327911 - 11/28/08 05:28 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

DXM is a beast in it's own right, highly recommended (3rd plateau anyway)...

1st and 2nd are a little dull, but at higher doses it's a fucking rollercoaster ride (literally)

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience