Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejourneyman1
Stranger
faces everywhere
    #2217651 - 01/04/04 12:40 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

when i trip and start to halucinate i see faces in everything. Everywhere in every object i see it has 2 eyes and a mouth. When i sit back in my room to enjoy the show in the walls and roof its faces. its almost annoying because i can't avoid it and i do see plenty of other visuals but its gotta be 90% faces. does anyone else relate to this? Is there somthin you see constantly while trippin?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: faces everywhere [Re: journeyman1]
    #2217668 - 01/04/04 12:47 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Oh yeah... I see face all the time too. It's a very common occurance in my visuals. Trees, walls, clouds, painting, wood grain, carpets... there's always someone staring back at me.

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #2217721 - 01/04/04 01:17 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

those damn gnomes

Offlinetheprofessional
yep yep yep eyp

#2217735 - 01/04/04 01:23 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

look at the stars at night... you'll really begin to see faces. i mean TONS of faces

OfflineGinseng
enthusiast
Re: faces everywhere [Re: ]
    #2218596 - 01/04/04 02:30 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

FUCK YEA!!! When im really hallucinating a see faces everywhere, specialy in the sand and trees. They are also moving and it just looks like they are all smiling at me, its incredible.
I like to think that all those faces are the entities I see in my mushroom world, everytime I visit.

lol, one time I swear it was the whole simpson family staring at me from the sand.

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2218606 - 01/04/04 02:36 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I don't think I've ever seen a face in an object. I've seen people, but they were mostly inside my head or swirling around the room....never seen just a face made up of a real object.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #2218709 - 01/04/04 03:29 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I always see faces, and also the 'faces' of elephants and monkeys when I'm tripping. But I see alot of other things too.  It depends on where I look.  *basks pleasently in good memories*  :heart: :mushroom2: :heart: :grin:

OfflineEuphoria
watch theweatherchange...

Re: faces everywhere [Re: MOTH]
    #2218749 - 01/04/04 03:56 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I too see a LOT of faces in things - floors, ceilings, anything!  Not sure why, I just enjoy it :smile:

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #2219200 - 01/04/04 08:45 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Faces and chain link fence diamonds are probably my most common visual, besides just distortion of stuff that is reall there.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
Re: faces everywhere [Re: baraka]
    #2220806 - 01/05/04 02:41 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I see faces out of alot of things but sometimes they just appear out of nowhere....kind of weird sometimes

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

Offline73D
Loc: southern CA
    #2221186 - 01/05/04 05:32 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I notice patterns of faces a bunch on shrooms, especially in sand.  It looks like a curtain of faces :grin: :mushroom2:

--------------------
Religion is the devil.

Invisiblepanamared
State of Mind

Loc: Panama
Re: faces everywhere [Re: 73D]
    #2234106 - 01/10/04 11:52 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

heh this happens alot to me too especially when im in the bathroom with multicolor dotted wallpaper. its amazing where these faces will appear

--------------------
shrug dot aboleo dot net

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #2234215 - 01/11/04 01:24 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

During the most intense trip I had(made me not want to trip on much anymore) there were maybe 10 people in the house, but then i was seeing faces of everyone i knew in my life circle around me. I thoght something significant was going to happen like just a total change of everythign I thoguht I nkew. It was so intense and things happened that I have troubke explaining even to myself. But it changed everything: the way I think about ever situation conversation, just everything. It also changed my pot high, which really sucked becasue I loved pot so much. I dont enjoy it anymore:(. My brain think and reacts differant to everything now. Maybe i'll spend more time thinking about it and try to enjoy being high again:)

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Anonymous

#2234253 - 01/11/04 02:09 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I see the faces too

OfflineGrapefruity
Lawn Gnome
    #2234696 - 01/11/04 11:39 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I always see faces when i trip...on walls, last time i tripped with SA,  I saw like aztec masks that looked like they were talking to me, but i didnt hear anything...Faces appear very often in the sky, like a constellation. One time i saw a face among the stars and suddenly it was completely clear to me that it was ?the man who cried because he lost his cigar? . It gave everyone a good laugh :tongue:

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2234795 - 01/11/04 01:29 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

:eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth::eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth::eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth::eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth::eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth::eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth::eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth::eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth::eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth::eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth::eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth::eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth::eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth::eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth: :eyemouth
</div>

<div class=

OfflineTaquito
Feed your head!
 User Gallery

Re: faces everywhere [Re: daba]
    #2235156 - 01/11/04 05:17 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

On my last trip I saw a face out of a half-eaten piece of mushroom...
Also saw the trees dancing. memories :laugh:

--------------------

"Me and a thousand ranking cops from all over America. Why not? Move confidently into their midst."

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
-Dr. Seuss

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2236278 - 01/12/04 02:04 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Next time you trip, look into the mirror. Do you see faces on your face? :eyemouth:

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

OfflineGinseng
enthusiast
Re: faces everywhere [Re: daba]
    #2236784 - 01/12/04 10:01 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

The only face that i'll see in a mirror is my own, but it'll be melting.

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #2237085 - 01/12/04 01:01 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

When Tripping on acid i see tons of faces in the clouds. They all seem to be in a state of agony. Sort of melting together like their in hell. Like the gnashing of teeth.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract