Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAmberisthemind
Punk Bitch
Loc: MD
Dazed and Confused...
    #3665318 - 01/23/05 01:12 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Shibby loves using drugs; it?s been a passion, a way of life for a good 10 years or so now. He's risen out of the thrice a day smoking stage and some hardcore E-tarded rave madness, so occasional use keeps him satisfied from week to week. The problem being... he dosent remember his teens that well, who he hung out with, the details of things, people he dated, his birthdays, family vacations, and he dosent want this to happen to his twenties. Whenever he uses drugs anymore, he feels inadequate afterwards, withdrawn, any type of weed smoking blows one or two days off his mind, that, he can account for... He just can?t remember what he did at work the next day or where he put his keys. Some weeks after a shroom, he gets HORRIBLE insomnia till almost 3:00 and weekdays start at 6:00 for him... The memory loss comes in second to the feelings he has of self-worthlessness, fear, sluggishness, and all-around zombie-like state he succumbs to almost every weekend (albeit only for a day or three). He'll stop exercising and eat in excess. Whether it is an E pill, a couple of caps, or a joint or two, does he need to quit? He knows this is a decision he should make on his own, but he has many times and it didn?t stick (does that mean something?). He loves the feelings, but they don?t last forever, and EVERY TIME they taper off into sluggishness or ego-loss. Is there something he can do to make the ending of his trips/highs more fulfilling? Something constructive perhaps? Is this a personal problem not drug-related? Or has he just burnt out, and need to face reality head-on, not fucked-up?

--------------------
"At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

Re: Dazed and Confused... [Re: Amberisthemind]
    #3665839 - 01/23/05 02:44 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Well you are asking if its a drug problem and considering that your entire post is about drug use, im inclined to say yes.

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3666498 - 01/23/05 05:07 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

you get more bad than good things from it, quit drugs alltogether and get high on life :wink:

InvisibleLoosifa
none
 User Gallery

Loc: England (South) Flag
    #3668613 - 01/23/05 06:05 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds like this person has grown out of it. Time to find a new thing to make him happy, a new purpose.
I think alot of people do grow out of taking stuff. Specially if they've been into it for years. The only thing I'm not bored of is pot and shrooms. Even shrooms I've stopped hitting like I did.
Hope your pal finds the answer.

--------------------
LURK

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: Dazed and Confused... [Re: Loosifa]
    #3668789 - 01/23/05 06:44 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Regualar use of E is not at all healthy....the good thing is that since MDMA is not clinically addictive it should not be hard to quit....relative to narcotics. Your talking about a weekly use of Ecstasy....that probably is what's accounting for memory loss....unless hes high 24 hours on the other stuff you mentioned. But I do want to pinpoint that you can't be as passive with Ecstasy use as you can with pot. Your serantonin and Dopamine synapses as well as all those receptors are very delicate. A psychological condition can only be accurately accessed after one seizes to participate in recreational drug abuse. You cant diagnose depression or anything else for that matter if he's withdrawing or all spun out from the effects of these drugs.

Good luck

Edited by PsillyNilly (01/23/05 06:44 PM)

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
Re: Dazed and Confused... [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3668985 - 01/23/05 07:29 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Not to go off topic here or anything(yeah, riiiight  :smirk:) but that appears to be an awesome line up :smile:

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: Dazed and Confused... [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #3669064 - 01/23/05 07:51 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

If your talking about the Ultra party....check out the thread in the music forum. Its a page or 2 pushed back but I posted the full lineup as of now!

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
Re: Dazed and Confused... [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3669072 - 01/23/05 07:55 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Indeed i was :smile: Man if my house sale closes on feb 25th like it's supposed to i'd love to attend :smile:

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being