Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
Bird space in my face....
    #3654419 - 01/20/05 06:18 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

...I'm getting the crate of 600 whippets off Ebay tomorrow!! :grin:

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Bird space in my face.... [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3654422 - 01/20/05 06:19 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

holy shit. i was thinking about doing that, its about 200 bucks right?

--------------------

Offlinerunawayjim
Kickin'Crosstown

#3654423 - 01/20/05 06:19 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

wow.... sounds like a good time

have fun man

--------------------

...Free Your Mind And your ass will follow....
~funkadelic~

OfflinePathos
A million pieces
 User Gallery

Loc: Under the stairs
    #3654441 - 01/20/05 06:23 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

hope you got some willpower, or youre only gonna have 6 or 7 brain cells left.

Thats like a basehead orderin 600 rocks and tryin to not smoke em in 2 days

Invisiblezerozero
Stranger

Re: Bird space in my face.... [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #3654443 - 01/20/05 06:23 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Bird space in my face.... [Re: Pathos]
    #3654448 - 01/20/05 06:23 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Pathos said:
hope you got some willpower, or youre only gonna have 6 or 7 brain cells left.

Thats like a basehead orderin 600 rocks and tryin to not smoke em in 2 days

:rotfl:

damned hippie crack!

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Bird space in my face.... [Re: runawayjim]
    #3654449 - 01/20/05 06:23 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

thanks jim I will. yeah it's $218. The link to the auction is in the other nitrous thread

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Love is like a train...
Female

#3654462 - 01/20/05 06:26 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Nitrous is great.  Congradulations :smile:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Invisiblezerozero
Stranger

Re: Bird space in my face.... [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3654465 - 01/20/05 06:27 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

funny, hippy crack refers to either nitrous or dmt. depends on who your hanging with.

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Bird space in my face.... [Re: zerozero]
    #3654478 - 01/20/05 06:29 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Haha yeah heard that :smile:

Ole DMT face!

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#3654482 - 01/20/05 06:30 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

thanks. yeah I was thinking about 1200 but $400 is too much money to blow. I'm going to try to make those 600 last at least 5 nights

5 boxes of 24 a session or something like that

--------------------

OfflinePathos
A million pieces
 User Gallery

Loc: Under the stairs
    #3654492 - 01/20/05 06:32 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

at least 5 nights? Gee, you really think you can stretch it out that long?

haha, I was expecting you to say at least a couple weeks or somethin. Careful with that

Love is like a train...
Female

#3654499 - 01/20/05 06:33 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Damnnnnn, haha.

I want some! LOL

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Bird space in my face.... [Re: Pathos]
    #3654518 - 01/20/05 06:39 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

hahaha I'm a enthusiest. I just posted a nitrous experience report in this thread here:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...0&fpart=all

When I do those fuckers I like to stay up on that shit for at least an hour at a time, get my wise fix, then plummet back down.

I can't believe how cheap they are, it works out to just $8.72 per box of 24, instead of the usual $15 or more at local headshops

But what I really wanna end up getting is a tank.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#3654522 - 01/20/05 06:40 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Hell yeah man i wanna get tanks and take em to festivals and stay up selloing 5 dolla balloons outta my van all night, and piss off everyone with the skreetching noise of the gas :smile:

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#3654532 - 01/20/05 06:43 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

When i get my tank I'm bringing back the old 1980's show prices at a few select shows. $5 punching bag sized megaballoons, with $4 refills!! :tripping:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#3654548 - 01/20/05 06:46 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Whoa dude i know where you can bank and keep that shit kinda lowkey at the suwannneeeeeee! its a good idea. you think you could have a tank by spring?

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#3654565 - 01/20/05 06:49 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

It's a tricky thing to get one, but I should be able to go in and bullshit my way into one. They have a paper you sign saying what you're going to use it for. Even if you say "auto" I think you still get medical grade if you're getting it at a bottled gas company. I'm gonna try.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#3654574 - 01/20/05 06:51 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

well good luck man, and i will help yah kash the tank...

--------------------

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

Loc: amsterdam
    #3654583 - 01/20/05 06:53 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

yo if its legit I can get as many tanks as possible but I am not takin the chance of loosing a tank for nothing
I would sell 12" ballons for $2 as I allways do
but low key is the key

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Community >> The Pub