Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Jacked in the face again, 1 year and 2 hours after the last time i got hit
    #3277832 - 10/26/04 12:35 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

as some of you remember a year ago i was jacked in the face by some dude form the army while at work after an argument. well yesterday was the anniversary of that date, oct 25. and wouldnt you know it, on october 26 at 12:15 am i got jacked in the face yet again. this time by one of my good friends brothers.
he was on some rampage yelling about how i act how other people want me to act. and that im a "fake" person. and im used to this by now, these yelling fits.
he does this alot, and as usual i tell him he is full of shit and that hes a bastard and so on and usually we just argue, but he tells me to leave his house. (his family's house) i am good friends with his brother. and i say let me get my records, (im a dj and was spinning a few minutes ago) and he takes my glasses and starts bitching, and pushes me in the chest. so then he gives me my glasses back and theyre all bent.....

so then im like well fuck you ill leave, but i want my records, and he tells me he will get them. well im not about to trust him with my few hundred dollar record collection so i tell him ill get them and leave. so he bitches and moans some more about me leaving and then out of nowhere he hits me in the face.

so i fall on the floor, i was just amazed at what had happened, then i tell him im going to call the cops. (btw danny as we will call him is an ex-con who did 2 years for grand theft auto, breaking an entering, theft, and resisting arrest.) so hes all like go and call them, so i go drive to the poliece station and decide that its not worth it, some of his friends are straight up dope fiends, and crack heads and they might come after me. so i dont tell the cops.

another part of this story, in 1 week im moving to milwaquee from chicago and ill never have to see any of these people again, and im inclined to leave it like that, but a part of me wants to put danny back in jail.
ahhhhhhhhh i cant stand this
another thing the house as we call it, only has danny his brother (my friend) and his 2 sisters living in it as their mom passed away from cancer after divorcing their dad. all of my "friends" go there and after what happened i wont be going there in the week i have left in town. and probably never again which involves not talking to any of them again. so basically that is my whole social circle down the drain.
fuck
and now all i want to do is eat some shrooms and think about my transition from my old life to my new life in milwaquee, i know that it is said that tripping while in emotional disitress is bad but do you think it would be such a bad thing in this situation? i think it might give me some much needed perspective.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

Re: Jacked in the face again, 1 year and 2 hours after the last time i got hit [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3277847 - 10/26/04 12:43 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

you keep records of each time you get hit?

maybe you should jab back man...bob and weave.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Jacked in the face again, 1 year and 2 hours after the last time i got hit [Re: felix]
    #3277857 - 10/26/04 12:46 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i happened to remember the date

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Jacked in the face again, 1 year and 2 hours after the last time i got hit [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3277860 - 10/26/04 12:47 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Man, I'm sorry that happened to you.  People act like total fucking apes sometimes.  :sad: 

As for shrooming, I think only you know the answer to that.  If you really feel led to trip, then spend a few moments pulling yourself together, so that you feel in a better state internally. 

Take care of you :heart:

*me*

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#3277935 - 10/26/04 01:27 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

You need to hang out with people who are not useless and shady.

Keep better company.

InvisibleSubGen1us

#3277981 - 10/26/04 01:52 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Id say knock the fucker out if u pops u.
I for one never instigate a fight.
if some motherfuker hits me hes becoming my personal urinal after i lay him out.
I know some people say they cant fight but u know what.
kick that fucker in the balls as hard as u can.
he will go over.
in the mean time u are kick the fuck out of him so he doesnt get up and hurt u.
kick him in the balls then the face.

Noone, and i mean absolutely noone should be able to get away with that.

if u can fight then do ur stuff.
combos are the key. keep the fuker guessing.
left strait, right hook, front kick.
learn the combos and practice them.
hit them in the liver. its to the right of his belly button.
itll be on ur left when facing him.
be quick and snap ur punches.
use ur whole body to punch. twist at ur torso and lay em out.

--------------------

OfflineFade_To_Black
Fire It Up

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Jacked in the face again, 1 year and 2 hours after the last time i got hit [Re: SubGen1us]
    #3278071 - 10/26/04 02:35 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

foriegn objects are your friend.

--------------------

Offlinenonoman
ambassador
Male User Gallery

Loc: the wood
Re: Jacked in the face again, 1 year and 2 hours after the last time i got hit [Re: SubGen1us]
    #3278208 - 10/26/04 03:47 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

True story, only one thing I can add...don't let an aggressive person within arm's distance. If they do get within arm's distance, throw the first punch hard and don't stop 'til they beg.

nono

--------------------

InvisibleSubGen1us

Re: Jacked in the face again, 1 year and 2 hours after the last time i got hit [Re: nonoman]
    #3278235 - 10/26/04 04:05 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

haha yah, alot of time this get end up like face to face.
u know they are going to attack when they back up a bit.
i love this time. watch the shoulders.
im a counter striker so i always let them take the first swing.
wichever shoulder goes back, thats the hand thats coming at u.
also breaking bones stops people on the spot.
i mean it wouldnt happen if they didnt start it right???

--------------------

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
    #3278490 - 10/26/04 07:06 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

SubGen1us knows what's up! :smile:

Kick that fucker's ass.  I like counter strike fighting as well and is how I have fought some of my fights in life especially if they were bigger than me, that and a fake jab to the face, strong strike to the kidney and then hit in the face after they grab their gut.

As long as this guy isn't way bigger than you, you should be able to do something, if he's bigger or you begin to lose ground fake a punch to the face and give him a swift kick to the balls and then just keep swinging and kicking, stomping, jumping.  Beat that fucker down.

- Silven

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

OfflineBillytheKid
Forgeddaboudit!

Loc: Connecticut
Re: Jacked in the face again, 1 year and 2 hours after the last time i got hit [Re: Silven]
    #3278573 - 10/26/04 08:13 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Dont take crap man, invest in a set of brass knuckles, someone gets in your grill, knock thier teeth into the back of thier head.

--------------------
Bingo!

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
    #3278785 - 10/26/04 09:28 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

damn zip, thats fuckin ridiculous. i've been having some trouble with the same kind of people lately, and im probably gonna have to call the cops, which makes it a way scarier situation, since they've already tried to kick the shit out of me a couple times..

i dont usually even keep company like this, i just got hassled into this shit, and now some gang is trying to recruit me and they can fuck the hell off. :nonono:

just keep your head up and be glad you get to start in a new city in a week.. i might be moving out to seattle because of what a crappy year i've had.. we just need new starts, ya know?

you're a good guy zippoz, dont let this apeman get to you!

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Anonymous

#3278799 - 10/26/04 09:33 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Get new "friends"...

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Loc: Gallifrey
Re: Jacked in the face again, 1 year and 2 hours after the last time i got hit [Re: Barbi]
    #3278803 - 10/26/04 09:35 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:

Keep better company.

:thumbup:

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

#3278872 - 10/26/04 09:59 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I think it best to not fight this person.  From what I read, it doesn't seem as though you are a fighter.  Your first reaction wasn't getting up and ripping a hole in his face, so the instinct isn't there.
Aside from that, you have the benefit of moving soon.  You will never have to deal with this asshole again.  Chances are someone will annonymously let the police know he's a drug dealer. Then, when they search his car or home, they'll probably find a big bag of drugs(maybe a scale and some money) all split up with intent to sell and he'll go to jail for a loooonnnggg time :wink:
Hell, he might even unknowingly ingest a large amount of psychedelics, realize the error of his ways, and jump off a bridge.

People like him get theirs in the end.  Don't take any drugs, lay back for a few days and focus on the new life awaiting you.

Peace

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Jacked in the face again, 1 year and 2 hours after the last time i got hit [Re: daimyo]
    #3279042 - 10/26/04 10:51 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

well he's not a drug dealer anymore, although he is on and lff, funny thing this was the same guy that hooked me up with my first dose of LSD, then again he thought i was going to get a hatchet and kill people when i ate it so he wouldnt trip with me.... oh well fuck em
and i did have a big ol knife in my pocket at the time, but i figured it was best not to shank the motherfucker.

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleNemo_Hoes
Juan Sánchez Villa-Lobo Ramírez
 User Gallery

Loc: Ray Ray's Mystery Garage
    #3279044 - 10/26/04 10:53 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
as some of you remember a year ago i was jacked in the face by some dude form the army while at work after an argument. well yesterday was the anniversary of that date, oct 25. and wouldnt you know it, on october 26 at 12:15 am i got jacked in the face yet again. this time by one of my good friends brothers.
he was on some rampage yelling about how i act how other people want me to act. and that im a "fake" person. and im used to this by now, these yelling fits.
he does this alot, and as usual i tell him he is full of shit and that hes a bastard and so on and usually we just argue, but he tells me to leave his house. (his family's house) i am good friends with his brother. and i say let me get my records, (im a dj and was spinning a few minutes ago) and he takes my glasses and starts bitching, and pushes me in the chest. so then he gives me my glasses back and theyre all bent.....

so then im like well fuck you ill leave, but i want my records, and he tells me he will get them. well im not about to trust him with my few hundred dollar record collection so i tell him ill get them and leave. so he bitches and moans some more about me leaving and then out of nowhere he hits me in the face.

so i fall on the floor, i was just amazed at what had happened, then i tell him im going to call the cops. (btw danny as we will call him is an ex-con who did 2 years for grand theft auto, breaking an entering, theft, and resisting arrest.) so hes all like go and call them, so i go drive to the poliece station and decide that its not worth it, some of his friends are straight up dope fiends, and crack heads and they might come after me. so i dont tell the cops.

another part of this story, in 1 week im moving to milwaquee from chicago and ill never have to see any of these people again, and im inclined to leave it like that, but a part of me wants to put danny back in jail.
ahhhhhhhhh i cant stand this
another thing the house as we call it, only has danny his brother (my friend) and his 2 sisters living in it as their mom passed away from cancer after divorcing their dad. all of my "friends" go there and after what happened i wont be going there in the week i have left in town. and probably never again which involves not talking to any of them again. so basically that is my whole social circle down the drain.
fuck
and now all i want to do is eat some shrooms and think about my transition from my old life to my new life in milwaquee, i know that it is said that tripping while in emotional disitress is bad but do you think it would be such a bad thing in this situation? i think it might give me some much needed perspective.

Dude, you a bitch.

--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Offlinecougercruiser
reality is whatyou make it~

Loc: Cali
Re: Jacked in the face again, 1 year and 2 hours after the last time i got hit [Re: daimyo]
    #3279046 - 10/26/04 10:54 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i think you should get a club or a gun and scare the shit out of him.....i mean in my own apinione it seems like your not the fighter type by how you reacted to him punching you in the face.so what i would do is get a mask and where some different clothes on the day before you leave and run up on that mother fucker when he is by himself and jack him for what he's got for fucking up your glasses or just put the gun to his head and say "who's boss now mother fucker!i own you! and dont forget bitch i know who you are and where you live and ill be watchin you!" i think he will get the point not to fuck with just anyone.If you want you can sneak in his house and fuck up some of his stuff or just be down right cruel somehow.either way payback is a bitch and somday you just might mary one so be carful. :goodluck:

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: Jacked in the face again, 1 year and 2 hours after the last time i got hit [Re: Barbi]
    #3279058 - 10/26/04 11:00 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:

Keep better company.

InvisibleNemo_Hoes
Juan Sánchez Villa-Lobo Ramírez
 User Gallery

Loc: Ray Ray's Mystery Garage
    #3279073 - 10/26/04 11:05 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I know a lot of cool people in milwaukee, you'll like it there.

--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale