Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMeatSpace
Waxer of unicorn butthole
 User Gallery

Loc: Deep inside your ass
Re: Marijuana Enlightenment [Re: freddurgan]
    #3623455 - 01/13/05 01:21 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

being stoned is the only way to do ANYTHING!!!!!

--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineleturheadread
pupil
 User Gallery

Re: Marijuana Enlightenment [Re: Noviseer]
    #3623631 - 01/13/05 02:07 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

When i was 17 i was abusing pot, shrooms. I was doing things like eating shrooms at work, getting stoned between every class, just basically not having any respect.

One night i ate 7 grams of shrooms and layed in my room alone listening to Led Zeppelin Physical Graffiti. At times i lost reality completely and didn't know who i was or why i was. It became clear to me that allot of the bad shit in my life was a result of my actions and i got a objective look at my life and my relationships and how every action i make has a never ending spectrum of effects, everyone is a real person(no shit) everyone has a life as complex as i do. It blew my mind I'm not the center of the universe holy fuck. At one point i kinda relived the last 3 months of my life which had been absolute chaos and hell and not just from drugs, my girlfriend had been raped along with best freinds 11 year old sister, and an x and a friend were almost murdered by being burned alive by a mall security coke dealer ect. After these things happened i had lost all faith in God and just wanted to feel numb. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I had a drug problem and i was living in a mental hell, i was blaming god and taking no responsibility for myself. Pot and shrooms were no longer about having fun and exploring my mind and the world I'm in, it was about escaping and dulling out reality. I could deal with this problem or continue on my path of self destruction.

After that i quit doing shrooms and for 3 months or so i only smoked pot a couple times a week when the circumstances were perfect. I gradually began to smoke more pot and i know smoke about an 1/8 a week, so about a half gram a day. A year later once i was ready mentally and spiritually i did some shrooms and it was amazing, since then shrooms have helped aid my spiritual and mental journey. Shrooms are one of the greatest tools i have found on this earth when treated with the utmost respect. Drugs can ruin your life or improve it its all up to you.

Intellectual "stoners" are some of the smartest most enlightened people i have met, which i guess would make them explorers of the psychological and spiritual realm not stoners.

--------------------
"Im the conundrummer in a band called Life Puzzler" RENAGADE ANGEL
-trip trip along
spend your day
don't spend it all
trip trip
trip but don't fall-

OfflineCaptain_Tripps
Stranger
Re: Marijuana Enlightenment [Re: leturheadread]
    #3624085 - 01/13/05 04:01 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yes yes. low-medium mushrooms or low lsd doses do that for me but i find that cannabis does not

OfflineChaos_ult
Stranger
Re: Marijuana Enlightenment [Re: Captain_Tripps]
    #3627021 - 01/14/05 02:21 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

All of this talk of being around the right people...I find I have "The Understanding" most often when I'm alone. Most of the time it comes at the tail end of a session...after i've gone home. I've had it happen to me only one time when I was with other people. So for your Stoner Homework this week, I want you all to smoke up, come home, and play a game of chess (if you know how) or some other equally challenging game.

Offlineixtgroove
Stranger
Re: Marijuana Enlightenment [Re: Chaos_ult]
    #3629212 - 01/14/05 04:31 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i'm about to try mushrooms for the first time and im pretty excited...the only thing is when i've smoked grass before i've been weird. i always analyse things to the point where i think i'm figuring out why things are the way they are. like i sorta understand the meaning of everything and it all seems like a parallel to things i've done before, a kinda circle that keeps going round an round it feels great an everything i just dont wanna do it on mushrooms and freak out cos i think im on my own with it...does anybdy else get this???

Offline13eetleJuice
the ghost with the most
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 6' under pushin up shroom...
Re: Marijuana Enlightenment [Re: Chaos_ult]
    #3629297 - 01/14/05 05:02 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

When I first read this I didn't recall any instances where I'd felt that marijuana had helped me perform any tasks better than when sober. But, then as I read through the posts I found a few that said they seem to play games better when stoned. I have to agree with that. I also think I know why or at least why it works for me.

Ok, normally when I'm playing say a racing game such as Need For Speed, I'm not totally 100% focused on the game. I try to be but it's impossible. As I'm racing along, these passing thoughts drift through my head and I elect to try and ignore them for the time being yet more passing thoughts still come.

However, when I'm playing such a game after I have smoked a bowl I do much better, tend to have better lap times and hardly ever wreck into oncoming AI traffic or hit a wall, etc. The reason for this is because those passing thoughts aren't drifting through my head anymore and I can focus on the task with 100% capacity.

Those thoughts that come in my sober state are a distraction, even if it's only a distraction for 1/10 of a second, it still has destracted me and it takes a good 2 seconds for me to get "back in the zone" and put my mind where it needs to be which is on the task at hand.

This is what it does for me and the reasons why. Maybe you can identify with it or maybe you can't. I believe it was said before that different substances effect different people in different ways. I have to agree with this so what works for me may not work for others. I just thought I'd share my experience.

--------------------

Offlineixtgroove
Stranger
Re: Marijuana Enlightenment [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3629340 - 01/14/05 05:14 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

on the subject of computer games and smokin, i was playing san andreas last night and it was so cool...for a start i'm so shit at any type of computer game, especially ones where you need to steer a car in a staright line, but this was like controlling a film. for ages i thought it was a film that my boyfriend was making...haha i was pretty wasted. i played and i was actually alright. i was also thinking how cool the pause button is. like bernards watch (a kids programme) it would be cool to start and stop time in real life...duh

OfflineChingChong
Non-OffensiveTalker

Loc: Where the buffalo roam
Re: Marijuana Enlightenment [Re: ixtgroove]
    #3629724 - 01/15/05 12:08 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yea, idk. I'm kinda a mix between the whole Focusing thing and the typical Stoner life. which is why in life I am no more than average.

--------------------
How can one murder enormously if one is microscopic.

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: Marijuana Enlightenment [Re: ChingChong]
    #3631186 - 01/15/05 01:08 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

when i get high, i can become concious of the many thoughts whizzing through my brain and concentrate on a single thought: i can understand where it came from, why I had it, what it could mean, how it's interconnected with me other thoughts, etc. It's really quite amazing, it feels like you are the thinker and observer of your own thoughts simultaneously. You can be both objective, and subject experiencing yourself. This is something about pot I have just recently discovered. Back in highschool, I would easily classify myself as the 'dumb stoner' type, but over the last year or so, i feel the high has changed a lot for me. It has changed from a laugh my ass off, do stupid things, be lazy high, to a more of an intellectual, serious, get things done, thinking about my life high. I have to admit I do miss the old highs, laughing your ass off with your friends about silly things is a lot of fun too.

OfflineBlueFos
lost in theforest
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Marijuana Enlightenment [Re: chodamunky]
    #3635897 - 01/16/05 05:54 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I have actually noticed an increased ability to play games and fix things while im high but other times I will play shitty or not be able to concentrate on somethin on at all. perhaps the strain of bud has somethin to do with it if not the environment im in

--------------------

OfflineaNewPerception
candy eater
Re: Marijuana Enlightenment [Re: BlueFos]
    #3637736 - 01/17/05 03:26 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

for me marijuana has always been enlightening.. even though u guys talk about the stoner types who sit around , then the intellectual types.. it seems i fall in each category, except i am an intellectual spiritual realm explorer... but the jokes i make wen im high are hilariously intelligent. im never apathetic while faded.. although i used to be my first few years of using. its an amazing herb.. i too would say it is enlightening

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order