Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineArmageddon
Angel of Death
 User Gallery

Loc: London, UK
Nuke London and Washington
    #3629236 - 01/14/05 04:40 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

On what is to be done?

Lucifer
www.luciferia.tv
For Anarchist Communism

I have been scouring this forum for some time in order to educate myself on the various methods of shroom production and I currently have a couple of dozen brown rice / vercimulite jars, but it is a first attempt at growing as far as I am concerned.

Anyway?.with regards to the matter of the legality of shrooms in UK and the ultimate eradication of the British Crown / government...

A general response based on my position on other forums:

I ran in the last general election in Brixton as an anti-drugs, independent Communist candidate, however by anti-drugs, I should point out that I use weed and shrooms very heavily and that my objection to heroin, cocaine, crack cocaine and other illegal substances is that this is essentially how the Anglo-American narco-terrorists raise their 'Black Budget' which finances global imperialism, narco-terrorism etc. It seems to me that it is to their advantage to control such substances since they can sell 40 pence a gram heroin (in Pakistan) for ?30 a gram etc. The evidence of the involvement of the British Crown, British banks and the US military's long record of narcotics trafficking is overwhelming and all over the internet. See for example former Los Angeles narcotics detective Michael Ruppert's site www.copvcia.com; Ruppert's central allegation is that the US military, the CIA, the FBI, the police etc., essentially run the US narcotics trade. The British Crown and the Masonic bankers have a long empirically provable record of drug dealing and drug money laundering which continues to this day (do an Internet search for former MI6 agent 'John Coleman's' writings for example).

The attempt to criminalise shrooms is not 'anti-drugs' legislation; on the contrary, the British Crown and the British bankers Masonic cultists are probably the world's leading narcotics traffickers and drug's money launderers; they clearly seek to retain their monopoly on high profit illegal substances. The Taliban for example had an anti-heroin campaign and it was the Taliban who were removed and replaced with the same drug mafia that seized control of Kabul in 1992; it is simply a myth that the Anglo-American narco-terrorists are 'anti-drugs;' on the contrary they are provably 'pro-drugs' however by keeping such substances illegal, they are their usuryist mafia can profit by them and that is the origin of their black budget.
What is to be done? What is the solution?

I personally do not believe that it is possible to change this situation without war and revolution and since the Masonic narco-terrorist mafia who control Britain and America have infiltrated the police, military, judiciary and government and have access to nuclear, biological and chemical weapons, they and all who collaborate with them can only be fought with similar weapons. The inevitability of apocalyptic war against the Anglo-American narco-terrorists and their financial and political capitals by apocalyptic Muslims and anti-Capitalists is in my opinion inevitable, morally justifiable and totally necessary; there is simply no other way. You could spend your lives writing letters to every MP, media organisation etc. and protest against the injustice of criminalising shrooms, however such a view assumes that you have a right to justice and to freedom, however Anglo-American narco-terrorism and global economic imperialism has nothing to do with freedom or justice; you might as well tell the CIA to stop selling Crack or the directors of HSBC bank to stop laundering narco-money for the Crown. Legal shrooms compete with the illegal substances sold by the Masonic mafia; every gram of shroom that is bought is one less dollar that finances Anglo American narco-terrorism; they want you to buy all your favourite drugs from them.
These issues should be and can be raised in the courts when prosecutions arise against those who do not finance Anglo-American narco-terrorism; the Internet is full of resources and evidence on their evil; however that is about as much as anyone can do.

What is to be done? Global War, Apocalyptic Guerrilla War against the financial and military centres of Capitalism and Revolution are the only practical solution by my Judgement. That is what I seek to incite, encourage and to offer a moral justification for; with regards to writing to MP?s, I gave up on that years ago.
Lucifer
www.luciferia.tv
For Apocalyptic War against the Anglo-American narco-terrorists and Usuryists.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Nuke London and Washington [Re: Armageddon]
    #3629246 - 01/14/05 04:43 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Anarchist Communism is somewhat of a hypocrisy, is it not?

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: Nuke London and Washington [Re: Redstorm]
    #3629274 - 01/14/05 04:53 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Actually...Anarchy and communism are closer than most would think. In an anarchist society...the strongest would have control over the weak...in other words...a small percentage of the population would have control over the largest portion of the population.

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

OfflineArmageddon
Angel of Death
 User Gallery

Re: Nuke London and Washington [Re: Rono]
    #3629427 - 01/14/05 05:42 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

>Actually...Anarchy and communism are closer than most would think. >In an anarchist society...

Anarchism 'is' Communism and as far As 'all' political Anarchists (I refer to the Anarchism of Proudhon, Bakunin, Kropotkin, Orwell etc.) are concerned the Marxists are anti-Communists and State Capitalists; Lenin's Revolution for example was financed by the Rothschild narco-banking family and they are the financiers of the world's leading narco-terrorist states such as Britain, Israel and the US etc.

>the strongest would have control over the weak...in other words...a >small percentage of the population would have control over the >largest portion of the population.

Anarchist Communism is essentially governmentless 'Kibbutzism / collectivism;' it has nothing to do with the cult of leadership or of government; that is not merely my personal opinion; that is what all Anarchist Communists believe; do a search for 'Anarchist Communism' on the Internet and I think that you will find this simple position to be universally held

Lucifer
www.luciferia.tv
For the global holocaust of all religionists and governmentalists.
Ad hoc Solidarity with militant Islam.

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
    #3629440 - 01/14/05 05:48 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

What the upper and middle classes take drugs too? Can you provide a credible source?

I don't take crack. I'm a good boy, I love my booze though. Where's the moral high-ground again? I seem to have lost my way... :rolleyes:

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

OfflineArmageddon
Angel of Death
 User Gallery

Hypocrite [Re: Armageddon]
    #3629451 - 01/14/05 05:53 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

>Anarchist Communism is somewhat of a hypocrisy, is it not?

I hypocrite will say one thing and act in a completely different manner; for example America and Britain are nations where the majority of the population worship as God (nb. such idoltary is an executionable offense under the Law) a first century Jewish anti-propertyist who claimed to be the Jewish Messiah, who beleived that the rich would be tortured by demons in hell and who demanded that his follwers have only one robe, no shoes, carry no money and that they should not pray in public (in the Temples and the streets) as the hypocrites do and that if they had money, that they should give it 'all' to the poor. Christianity thus can be defined by myself (I am overtly Pagan) as a hypocritical religion. I on the other hand believe in governmentless collectivism; that is what I believe in economically and it is to such an end that I direct my activities, political propaganda and there is nothing hypocritical about that.

Lucifer.

OfflineArmageddon
Angel of Death
 User Gallery

Re: Hypocrite [Re: Armageddon]
    #3629468 - 01/14/05 05:57 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

>What the upper and middle classes take drugs too? Can you provide a >credible source?

Whether the Anglo-American-Zionist narco-terrorists take drugs or not is not the issue; the fact is that they profit from drugs sales; the Americans, the British and the Israeli miltary and bankers have a long history of narcotics trafficking.

Lucifer
www.luciferia.tv
See my links page for numerous sources on CIA / Crown narcotics trafficking or just type 'CIA drugs' on Google.

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

#3630423 - 01/15/05 08:52 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

This is by far and wide the most paranoid thread I've seen on the Shroomery. I thought tostse.com was bad. You schizophrenics continually outdo each other. Maybe we could have a new rating system on insanity here?

Edited by Great_Satan (01/15/05 09:03 AM)

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

Re: Hypocrite [Re: Great_Satan]
    #3630456 - 01/15/05 09:18 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

http://www.dea.gov/deamuseum/index.html

The following organizations have significantly assisted the DEA Museum with the development and/or expansion of the Target America exhibit:

? The Office of National Drug Control Policy
? The Center for Substance Abuse Prevention
? The National Institute on Drug Abuse
? The National Guard

The current leg of the Target America traveling exhibit is made possible in part by the generous contributions of the following corporations and foundations:

? Computer Sciences Corporation
? Jamestown Corporation
? The National Law Enforcement and Firefighters Children's Foundation
? Crossmatch Technologies
? Hewlett Packard
? Mallinckrodt, Inc.
? Arie and Ida Crown Memorial
? GVI Security Solutions
? Federal Drug Agents Foundation
? Estee Lauder
? Aon Corporation
? Bensinger, DuPont and Associates

http://www.dea.gov/deamuseum/website/index.html

Edited by Great_Satan (01/15/05 09:22 AM)

OfflineFrankieJustTrypt
and fell

Loc: MI
Re: Hypocrite [Re: Great_Satan]
    #3633423 - 01/15/05 10:23 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

heh, leave your work out of this satan.

--------------------
If you want a free lunch, you need to learn how to eat good advice.

InvisiblePaou
Seeker

Loc: Transcendence
    #3633427 - 01/15/05 10:26 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

How about the anarchism of David Friedman? Is he a communist?

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #3633441 - 01/15/05 10:30 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

For once, I actually agree with G_S

And to clear it up, anarchy and communism are stark opposites.

Anarchy- "The theory or doctrine that all forms of government are oppressive and undesirable and should be abolished."
http://www.yourdictionary.com/ahd/a/a0281700.html

Communism- "A system of government in which the state plans and controls the economy and a single, often authoritarian party holds power, claiming to make progress toward a higher social order in which all goods are equally shared by the people"
http://www.yourdictionary.com/ahd/c/c0518400.html

Saying you're a communist anarchist is as big a contradiction as an atheistic Jehovah's Witness

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#3633838 - 01/16/05 12:37 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Plans of paranoia? Feelings of persecution? Idiotic theories and ideas? No concept about the meaning of the terms you bally about to describe yourself. Brother you've found a home here. If you message Annapurna1 you can get on the doofus mailing list.

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

OfflineArmageddon
Angel of Death
 User Gallery

Re: Hypocrite [Re: SoopaX]
    #3635660 - 01/16/05 04:39 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

>And to clear it up, anarchy and communism are stark opposites.

No Anarchy 'is' Communism; whereas Marxism is State Capitalism and Governmentalism; that is a position that all Anarchist Communists universally hold to. Proudhon, Bakuninm, Kropotkin and Orwell were all Communists and they were all anti-Marxists; all Anarchists are Communists but no Marxists are really Communists. That is the standard position. Anarchist Communist is essentially collectivism (Kibbutzism) without government and it is as simple as that.

>Anarchy- "The theory or doctrine that all forms of government are >oppressive and undesirable and should be abolished."
>http://www.yourdictionary.com/ahd/a/a0281700.html

Yes, of course.

>Communism- "A system of government in which the state plans and >controls the economy and a single, often authoritarian party holds >power, claiming to make progress toward a higher social order in >which all goods are equally shared by the people"
>http://www.yourdictionary.com/ahd/c/c0518400.html

The above is a Marxist defintion of Communism; however all Anarchists without exception reject such a definition; one cannot be both a Communist 'and' and governmentalist / Marxist. When I refer to 'all' Anarchists I refer to political Anarchists (i.e. Anarchist Communists) and not to Punk Rockers, Satanists, Chomskyists, none of whom are Communists and some of whom are actually anti-Communist.

Lucifer

Anonymous

#3635677 - 01/16/05 04:46 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

what definition of communism do you subscribe to then?

OfflineArmageddon
Angel of Death
 User Gallery

#3635685 - 01/16/05 04:48 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

>This is by far and wide the most paranoid thread I've seen on the >Shroomery.

Paranoia is perhaps best defined as a 'false fear;' the Anglo American Zionist narco-terrorists are militant, imperialistic, they have weapons of mass destruction and they do rule their colonies by fear and by bombing, torturing, raping and murderering; they who collaborate with these vermin and who refuse to resist them probably do not fear them because they consider themselves allies of such state terrorists however the fear that they create among their victims / economic slaves / enemies is real and not imaginary.

If the Great Satan considers Lucifer to be insane, I'll take that as a compliment.

Lucifer
www.luciferia.tv

OfflineArmageddon
Angel of Death
 User Gallery

Friedman [Re: Armageddon]
    #3635737 - 01/16/05 05:12 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

>How about the anarchism of David Friedman? Is he a communist?

Friedman has his own Internet site which I was just looking over on http://www.daviddfriedman.com/

Friedman is a good example of a person who claims to be an Anarchist and is not. All Anarchists are Communists. Friedman is an Anarcho-Capitalist who believes in private property and in the existence of private corporations / companies in a world without government. A problem arises with the term 'Anarchos (Gr 'contrary to authority' a society conceived without government' so a Capitalist, a punk rocker, a Satanist, a Christian, or whatever may believe that all governments must be eradicated but that does not mean that they believe in Anarchist Communism and thus essentially they are not Anarchists; as previously stated I refer to the rigid anti-propertyism and Communism that is traditionally associated with the international Anarchist movement; the Anarchists who fought in the Spanish civil war such as Orwell for example were not fighting for Satanism, punk rockism or so called Anarcho-Capitalism; the so called Anarcho Capitalists are Capitalists who don't believe in government but they are not Anarchists by traditional definition who universally believe in a collectivist world without government, religion or private property.

COnsider Milton's statement in http://www.daviddfriedman.com/Academic/Anarchy_and_Eff_Law/Anarchy_and_Eff_Law.html

>Imagine a society with no government. Individuals purchase law >enforcement from private firms. Each such firm faces possible >conflicts with other firms. Private policemen working for the >enforcement agency that I employ may track down the burglar who >stole my property only to discover, when they try to arrest him, >that he too employs an enforcement agency.

>There are three ways in which such conflicts might be dealt with

This is a man who believes in private property and in the right of a Capitalist to exploit a worker; he is a legalist and believes in Law without government.

Anarchy and the Law

Kropotkin divided Law into three categories; each of which employs myriads of lawyers.

A: Laws to protect government; taxation, what the government can and cannot do.

As Anarchists we reject the idea of government and thus we reject all such laws.

B: Laws to protect private property, real estate, etc.

As Anarchists we consider private property to be a form of theft and thus reject all such laws.

C: Laws to protect the person.

These are natural laws; no Communist woman would want her neighbour to sacrifice her children to some deity or to do harm to her children; all such disputes would be delt with on the collective; however if you consider the example of the Kibbutz system in occupied Palestine (which is not an Anarchist system since most of the collectives are owned by the two major governmentalist political parties) there are no police in the Kibbutzes for the simple reason that there is almost never any crime.

Anarchist Communism (Fr. communare: to share) is about a collectivist world without money, private property or government and it is a simple as that.

Lucifer

Anonymous

Re: Friedman [Re: Armageddon]
    #3635762 - 01/16/05 05:25 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

you're saying that all anarchists are communists and that the only true anarchism is communist anarchism.

what is your understanding of the word "communism"?

what makes communist anarchism different than anarcho-capitalism?

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Friedman [Re: Armageddon]
    #3636039 - 01/16/05 06:31 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

The Anarchists of the stripe "armageddon" endorses are Collectivists. They subscribe to the oxymoron that private property is "theft" -- ignoring the easily testable fact that private property is an essential precondition to human survival. They have convinced themselves that people voluntarily agreeing to exchange goods to their mutual benefit are inevitably divided into the "Oppressor" and "Oppressed" or "Exploiter" and "Exploited".

It matters not that they quibble over the shades of gray between "Socialist", "Marxist", "Communist" or whatever. Their vision of the world has no place for the individual. All is the Hive, the Tribe, the Clan, the Group, the Community, the Borg -- in other words, the Collective.

pinky

--------------------

OfflineArmageddon
Angel of Death
 User Gallery

Re: Friedman [Re: Phred]
    #3637834 - 01/17/05 05:43 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

>you're saying that all anarchists are communists and that the only >true anarchism is communist anarchism.

Yes, though I concede that there are a few Satanists, Christians, punk rockers, Anarcho Capitalists and the Chomsky crowd who claim to be Anarchists and who are not; they have no serious practical economic solution that the Third World proletariate would ever be likely to consider as an alternative to the twin evils of the governmentalists and religionists.

>what is your understanding of the word "communism"?

The 18th and 19th century Communists were often French and thus the French verb 'communare' (i.e. 'to share) has come to have common useage in the English language, however since we mostly speak English here what we are speaking of is 'sharing.' There will always be those who claim that sharing does not work and that only the selfishness of Capitalism works; however sharing works quite well in a family whereas a mother who advocated selfishness and private propertyism to her children would clearly be considered an evil mother; on the contrary the mother's instinct fights against any selfish tendency the children have. In Capitalism almost everything is for sale at a price; in a world of sharing nothing would be for sale and there would be no money, no banks, no governments, no religions; there would only be the collectives.

>what makes communist anarchism different than anarcho-capitalism?

This is difference between collectivism without private property and a world where corporations and private companies of Capitalists would rule instead of governments; in other words it would be a very similar world to the world we live in today.

The lack of collectivism and anti-propertyism is why half the world's population is malnourished and they are mostly women and children; Capitalism only 'works' for the rich, not for the oppressed / the economic slaves just as slavery works for a slavemaster. Anyway y'all on this forum seem to be mostly Americans and that is the home of Right Wing Christianity Bush/Falwell/Swaggart etc., and to be frank, since Jesus clearly believed that the rich would be tortured by demons in eternity, I don't see why there should be a problem for the Americans to accept that the Capitalists should be subjected to apocalyptic war and mass executions; they are only going to end up in hell anyway.

Lucifer
www.luciferia.tv

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale