Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

New Syringe Prices
    #359637 - 07/23/01 07:48 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Loc: Down these mean city stre...
Re: New Syringe Prices [Re: ralphster44]
    #360071 - 07/24/01 01:21 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Raising the prices of syringes already?
I was expecting better from you Ralphster, why cant all the syringes be $12?

Tell me something good then I might agree with you..

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: New Syringe Prices [Re: Billyblastoff]
    #360312 - 07/24/01 09:05 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

Offlineauto59009
enthusiast
Loc: Australia
    #360458 - 07/25/01 12:20 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

yeh billy, chill... it shits me to see anyone dissin ralph here... only ignorant mammyjammers would do such a thing...

I am a compulsive liar :wink:
http://go.to/FreeSporeRing
http://www.lilshopofspores.com
http://www.shaman-australis.com/shroom

--------------------
I am a compulsive liar :wink:

OfflineCACA
veteran
    #360461 - 07/25/01 12:27 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

ralph, man. don't even pay attention to those people who are talking shit. you don't have to prove a damned thing to anyfuckingone, you know? if the guy doesn't like your prices and doesn't want to buy them, its one thing. but if the guy is just bringing it up to attack you, don't even pay attention to it. you don't have to fucking prove yourself to everyone with a question-the answer will be with your supporters, if indeed you should care.

:frown:

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

Offlinepyromaniac
addict
Loc: Oregon
Re: New Syringe Prices [Re: CACA]
    #360497 - 07/25/01 01:17 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Your prices are great ralph, dont let anyone tell you other wise.

Support the FSR!

--------------------
I admit it, Im a fungal-feliac :wink:
Support the FSR!

InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

#360640 - 07/25/01 10:25 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Nahhhh its OK Ralphster I know that your syringe prices are competitive and maybe even alittle cheaper when you take out the S&H charges. See thats what Im alittle confused about I thought you were going to do alot better than the 'vendors' and if Im being unfair and holding you to a higher standard Im sorry but I have my reasons which I wont go into but if you would like to know them I will post them. Also lets please stick with the topic at hand which is syringes and the cost of syringes. The reason I bring this up is because just a few days ago you said here and i quote you:

'Also...I will now be a vendor. All syringes are guaranteed..Prints also!!!
All prints are 10 dollars...all syringes are 12 dollars.

You will not find a better price. Give me a try!!! You will not be disappointed!!!!
Shipping will be done on Thursdays and Fridays.
No more long waits for your prints or syringes.

I stand behind all I have said.
Beautiful prints and syringes as well. Try me...I dare ya:)

'I stand behind all I have said' what does that mean? Does it mean 'until I decide that a can squeeze another 3 bucks outta people because thats what the vendors are doing? You were aware that there were other strains besides 'cubies' when you made this statement.
BTW I do not think that the...well most of the other vendors (besides that dickhead over at tradingpost) overcharge for their merchandise, I do think its alotta hard work what they do and their prices are pretty fair. Like Ive been trying to say "I thought you were going to be alittle different a true vendor of the people" sounds funny I know but thats the rep you have built for yourself and deservingly so. I really dont even wanna make a great big deal of this I just wanna know if your "just another spore vendor now?" and if you are then its a bad way to start business when you start it off with misleading statements.

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Re: New Syringe Prices [Re: auto59009]
    #360641 - 07/25/01 10:28 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Well then "shit your pants then".....lol
as for the rest of Ralphs little fans, when you grow up some you will understand what Im doing...

--------------------

OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: New Syringe Prices [Re: Billyblastoff]
    #360660 - 07/25/01 11:21 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

its obvious what you're doing because you call us ralph's "little" fans. you aren't interested in anything other than being RIGHT and if anyone says anything averse to that, you have to say things like "maybe you when you grow up some youll understand". you're not doing anything but trying to cause friction. everyone here is interested in picking eachother apart and proving they are on top and "setting people straight" what is wrong with you people? you guys say that you "see the little games people play" and aren't interested in them, but you do it everyday - HERE. and before you go and try to tear this up with logic and list all the reasons you want me to be wrong, ACCEPT that this is the truth. i wouldnt say this if it weren't true. you people make me sick with all your fighting all the time. i thought this was supposed to be a community. say what you will. say that you don't mean it. if you don't mean it and you don't want people to take offense at it, then why type it? i thought shroomerites would be more mature than this- and it is the shroomerites who are often on. go ahead now start your engines. justify yourselves.

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #360671 - 07/25/01 11:41 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

CACA chill Billy I know what your saying but when newbies and strangers see the post they adlib without knowing the full history of the realationships some of us have between us so they read nothing but negativity into everything you say.
CACA let's stop the flame war now after another few weeks around the board you to will understand more of what goes on in the community and then you will be mellow and less apt to get involved is a dlame war.
It is o.k. to back ralphster but Let him answer he is not even on the board give him time to reply and then state your case.

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores
----------------------------------------------
Check out Lil' Shop of Spores

OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: New Syringe Prices [Re: dimitri211]
    #360673 - 07/25/01 11:47 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

i dont know what you just said.. but .. im not involved in any flame war... im not stating any case.. im telling ralph why does he even bother.. and i know you're right about me not knowing what relationships you have in the past, but they always look so shitty (don't know how to put italics)now. but yeah, i don't want to get involved... later

--------------------

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

#360906 - 07/25/01 07:11 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds